Start paying your fair share!

Start paying your fair share!

Ok slavs aren't white.

Is it time for darkies and faggots to pay the "You take up a disproportionate amount of government expenditure" tax?

good thing finns and samis are not white

just say you're 1/128 native american?

Aren't liberals considering Jews to be white? Oy vey they will not be amused

>produce all taxes
>get taxed more while niggers spend all your welfare money

I swear to god, if they ever try something like this.

>race based tax
>equality tax

cognitive dissonance is helluva disorder

No shit Sherlock

Beat me to it.

Blacks should pay a "crime tax" since they commit an inordinate amount of crimes and use up and inordinate amount of public resources.

Good thing I'm a transnigger

Fortunately globalist's would never allow this as such a simple tax would apply to them.

Suddenly Jews aren't white anymore.

literally discrimination

>live in secular democracy
>told to pay jizyah

and i assume colored will be paying for the extra drain they place on society, yes?

might as well address real issues before imaginary ones

>wesplain
who?

We already have to pay the nigger tax.

>italians
>white

there is a sensible version of this tax, btw, just have rich people pay more taxes

but for (((some reason))) Sup Forums, being 90% poor, is against it

You really think they haven't been doing this already? They have in everything except name.

the same can be said for all affirmative action, make it income based and if minorities are truly underprivileged they'll benefit more from it

yet liberals are against that for some reason

I just can't shake the feeling that a lot of the propaganda and tactics being leveled against white guys bear a striking resemblance to those used against jews in Nazi germany

this

Rich people already pay a higher rate of tax

How about we stop the middle class from using programmes meant to help the poor like nationalized healthcare instead?

Dont we allready buying the wellfare Tax for all the scum that society has to offer?

Underrated

I can't possibly see how this would result in a race war or anything...

We already do pay more in dollars if not percentage, just by virtue of having higher incomes.

I smell race war

Because I'm for equality not for equity. As a software engineer and developer I already pay more in tax than some shitter mopping the floor. Why am I suppose to pay even more because I made a better life choice than someone else?

Italians are white. Sicilians and Sardinians are not.

Because the government doesn't want the lower class becoming triggered because they aren't "treated correctly"

Will (((they))) have to pay it too?

From the article

>According to TaxFoundation.org, white Americans pay 83% of the federal income tax.

hm rly makes u think

>Start paying your fair share!

Jews first!

Same and my ancestors dindu nuffin

i.e. social justice

Ok Shlomo.

Pic related. White people are the ones funding the federal government, full stop.

If that isn't racist, then nothing is.

I'm part Irish, so I'm not actually white.

Slav in the US here.

When are Russia, Mongols, Turks, and Austria-Hungary going to pay me reparations?

Why are black people racist to me? They have been free for a lot longer than I have. My people only came out from under Soviet rule in 1989. And now we are just pawns of the US and EU.

I admire you guys. You are too patient with these people.

Specially considering that they are direct threats to your country and you have access to guns.

What is that?

Same here. Angloniggers better take out their filthy Saxon wallets and pay up.

arnt the farmlands all owned by white traditional families in north america?

just start a famine and starve all the liberal/communist/nigger/spics the big cities are overflowing with out.

They cannot protest when theyre starving to death

I racially identify as a pregnant female negros single mother of 5.

Gibs plz.

This, and portuguese
Where are my gibs?

Because after their 3rd holiday abroad, the middle classes have no money to pay for health care.

Monsanto broke all the family farms in the Great Depression and now it's all owned by Jews.

Do these fucking journalists not realize they're directly fuelling right wing extremism?

When will everyone realize that clickbait bloggers are actually starting a real life race war.

It's time to cut off welfare after one bastard child.
#OneAndDone

Reminds me of the tax the Nazi's placed on the "privileged" Jews

+1

>equality tax
so basically secular Jizya?

hahaha

Is there a source for this? I have an ongoing argument with a millennial community college sociology major.

das raycis mane

Jews are white when it suits them to be white, like when they indulge cuckold fantasies and want their women blacked. They are non-white when they can claim bonus virtue-points for lacking "privilege." This is not limited to Jews, by the way, but extends to every ethnic group that considers itself "white," including whatever native American tribe to which Elizabeth Warren occasionally belongs.

I identify as Jewish then. Jews aren't white afterall

Do I count as a PoC?

Not his problem. Let them get triggered to the point they implode. And if they commit crime or riot just shut that shit down with the tear gas.

>produce all taxes
>get taxed more while niggers spend all your welfare money

>I swear to god, if they ever try something like this.

Do you not see from the first two points that it's already happening? Paying taxes already means giving money to those who take from welfare and contribute nothing in return, whether any race is posited on the tax forms or not.

A crime tax sounds right, we are paying so much money to lock up these animals who never contribute to society.
Have kids who end up in prison, take the money out of their welfare then.

>+5%

you know when libruls say that Trump is literally hitler? you're doing the same thing on the other end of the spectrum right now

>gaming keyboard
>gaming mouse
>gaming mousepad
is chump a race?

Hard to tell with that shitty lighting

Yes

Im of Irish descent and thus not white

I lol'ed hard. :D Фyкин Эпик!!

Fucking kek

Holiday? Abroad? Middle-class Americans can't even afford to visit Mexico once in our lives. How do you Brits afford to visit your colony in Benidorm so often?

I think "people of colors other than white" should pay extra tax since they are overrepresented in the crime stats and therefore costing society extra money

>self identify as POC for tax purposes
>charged with tax fraud
>federal government forced to rule either self-identify is bullshit or give every white a way out of the tax

It isn't even patience. It is brain washing and pure laziness. People who make 30-50k/year are "happy" going out and drinking their life away, watching sports, playing vidya, etc. I was there only a couple of years ago but the entire time there was a voice screaming at me that something wasn't right. I think there will have to be something drastic to snap most of the population out of their daze.

Better now?

As a person who actually pays his taxes, that isn't how the 1040 form works.

Canadians are no longer white.

>Propose to put a tax on human beings solely because of their ethnicity
>Equality

If someone proposed to do that for muslims or anyone else there would be a massive shitstorm

*smacks lips* really makes ya think

This shit site has an article "How I Was Raped By A Kiss"

feeding mental illness is a downside to the internet

We already did so fuck off minority shit skins.

you havent been for a long time, Zhang

This
I'm a slav, always pick "other" or "asian" in any forms that ask for race

I will file this in the "Things that will never happen" folder.

KEK
E
K
Thats good one.

This would literally never happen

for a laugh here's part of the weirdos post...

Our first encounter was nearing its end. He opted to put my jacket on for me as if obesity precludes one from clothing themselves? Sigh. Keep calm, keep calm…

We walk outside of the Starbucks and enter that awkward phase where we’re about to depart. Despite a few bumps in the road, I wanted to see him again. We both agreed it was a nice time and I said “I will see you later” — This is the part where we walk away from each other.

No. Instead, he kissed me. I was paralyzed. I experienced all of these emotions at once: confusion, shame, anger, and pride.

How could a simple kiss elicit such emotions? It was just a brief kiss and we walked away.

Is this what rape feels like?

I hurried home. I was beside myself. Every ounce of me was trembling. This is the first time in my life that I experienced what it meant to be truly violated.

I blocked all of his accounts online as well as his number. I will never again let my guard down.

It has been 2 months since this encounter and while I’m not 100% recovered from the experience, I’m much stronger now. I can go forward knowing that if I ever put myself in such a situation again, I can do so by laying down firm ground rules first.

You do not have the right to hug me.
You do not have the right to put your hands on me (yes, this includes assisting me with my jacket).
And you most certainly DO NOT have the right to kiss me.

You'll pass for white in the coming race War.

You know well that the anti-white party will push for this if they reclaim the legislature. Cthulhu has swum left yet again.

do you ever wear shorts?

I paid $42,000 in income taxes last year. I'd be willing to bet that the author of this image doesn't make that in a year.

Wait, so if I pay the tax, I get to be racist all I want? How much do I need to pay before I can freely call out all these jigaboos as the niggers that they are?

You would have a yuge surplus with only white people.

>Not walking around nude in your own house
wew, faggot.