You're underwater soon

You better give us that carbon tax goyim or else New York will end up in the sea!!

youtube.com/watch?v=t8b0JIPGyOA&t=515s

Grapes in Northern France and England is cuz of ((climate change)) and has nothing to do with new technologies. The desserts in Israel are green because of magic

youtube.com/watch?v=t8b0JIPGyOA&t=515s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The crux of Nye's argument seems to be, "Hey! I'm Bill Nye! I say so!" Carlson did well.

PROTIP: Bill Nye fucking destroyed your hero Cucker Cuckerson.

Nye was born on November 27, 1955,in Washington, D.C., to (((Jacqueline))) (née Jenkins; 1921–2000), a codebreaker during World War II, and (((Edwin Darby "Ned" Nye))) (1917–1997), also a World War II veteran, whose experience without electricity in a Japanese prisoner-of-war camp led him to become a sundial enthusiast.

>desserts

>New York will end up in the sea!!
good riddance

Thanks for having me on goy. Now my fellow kikes that want a % of your power bill will help me pay my alimoney.

Bill Nye isn't wrong. Tucker's argument is pretty shitty here. Conservatives need to embrace science. We need to be the party of facts over feelings.

No, he didn't. He shouted down Bill Nye and told him he didn't know that whenever Bill spouted off facts. But he did know. Obviously, Bill didn't do the research firsthand. But there are tons of scientific journal entries out there supporting everything he said. Why doesn't Tucker stop sucking Koch dick and do his own research?

>New York will end up in the sea
Good.

Bill Nye the Shabbos goy got pretty flustered, watch his lips.

i dont know what's so special about tucker? i mean he's entertaining, but as soon as someone who's not a college student or autistic leftists takes him on, he struggles.

>New York is under water

Is anyone really going to listen to this Abraham Lincoln clone?

Reminder that bill nye is an engineer, barely
Reminder that bill nye lost credibility by having never heard of the ideal gas law

Damn... leave Bill Alone. He did nothing wrong.

Posting a picture of a white family doesn't change the fact he got btfo

What was up with the camera suddenly zooming into bill's smirking lips?

And then before Tucker ends the segment, Bill indirectly threatened Trump. "We've already infiltrated your faction goy we shall rot you from the inside muahahaha!"

>else New York will end up in the sea
How awful, Bill. Could you describe it in more detail?

Either you are a shill or a sad commentary on the intellect of the public that you can listen to that segment and come to that conclusion.

holy shit Tucker Carlson is a fucking retard

Because in that moment his eyes went really creepy and they were scared he might turn into a reptile on camera.

>
>Either you are a shill or a sad commentary on the intellect of the public that you can listen to that segment and come to that conclusion.
Not an argument

Don't fall for the lies, anons.

Bill Nye is a reptile using cloned Abraham Lincoln body parts.

Do not trust him when he tries to run for president again.

I look forward to global warming putting some places like Florida underwater. We should just make sure no one escapes and they drown with it.

The thing that pisses me off though is why do they always talk to Bill Nye about climate change?
I mean who the fuck is this guy?
Talk to an actual climate scientist or something.

Liberals need to become like scientists themselves rather than listening to what any club of people who call themselves scientists say science says about politics.

Just about every discredited pseudoscience was once considered science.

This history shows that 'scientists' are not immune from human fallibility.

Tucker's question has been here on /pol and elsewhere for a while. I've seen it posted multiple times and reposted it myself where climate scientists could answer it and it has never been satisfactorily answered. Once or twice people claiming to be climate scientists have tried and failed.

>actually believes the climate jew

>Mexico
Not a country

True, but neither was thing I was 'not arguing' against.

Bill Nye the Romulan Guy

It's a war-meme

This could have been a good discussion, if it wasn't for Americans talking over each other.

Don't they learn manners at all?

Mechanical Engineer lecturing about Climate Change

r8 my art

BILL NYE BTFO

>muh science bitch

Do people actually like this gormless, fat-faced, nasally retard?

Yeah. He's the bantsmaster. He makes them shit the bed and then he /tucks them in.

I think Carlson is retarded but he did good this time. Bill Nye got BTFO and couldn't help but resort to ad hominem when asked some very simple questions.

The truth is man is affecting the climate, the climate is always changing regardless, and the planet has survived much much greater changes. The hubris of the scientific community to think that man is having as big of an impact as they say is outstanding.

>the planet has survived much much greater changes
sure, but no one is saying it is going to end the world or anything
it's about the effect it has on humans, not the actual planet

Shill.

Nye clearly couldn't answer a simple question

This is every debate with a climate change retard, they always end up referring to scientist.

If it cant be broken down in layman terms we need to stop putting towards billions into studies / trials

Desserts are green in Israel because they're made with pistachio.

t. Cook

If there's anything that's contributing to any sort of climate change, it's all the chemtrails they spray non stop which creates a greenhouse effect and does who the hell else knows what. Humans have jack shit to do with natural occurances, but you can bet your ass they will use any excuse to take more money from you, for shit that never happened.

Remember this the next time you see that "settled science" bullshit. If it's settled science then they should be able to say exactly how much the climate is affected by humans. Bill Nye realized he fucked up and spent the whole interview avoiding the question because if he was honest and admitted that we don't know then we can't say the science is settled.

What was Tucker's point?
Also bill looks like he alredy surrended onto this endless debate on none factual info, he gives a shit an reached the poit of:

>Time will show you the truth

He's pointing out how stupid the "settled science" claim is bullshit.

Nye is like every other climate change cultist where they're stuck with this belief that people are denying that the climate is changing. This interviews demonstrates this attitude perfectly. Tucker starts the conversation by saying that he thinks the climate is changing but all Nye hears is "science denialism" when all Tuckers really asking is how much are humans contributing to climate change.

9/11

If you're not smart enough to understand what is happening, you should seriously consider removing yourself from the gene pool

yes goyim...pay for your carbon...

Weve been hearing this "WE WILL BE UNDERWATER" shit for fucking decades

Wouldn't it be cooler if we were under water?

Human caused Global Warming is a (((hoax))). The climate is changing throughout the entire solar system. The jews just want money for their pseudoscience.

i thought this was a pic of tucker from the thumbnail LOL, rly good but maybe the eyebrows are a little close together and low

eye opened.

Tucker lost here.

I liked Carson but I kinda lost all respect for him here. Im climate sceptic in a way that I dont see change to be a bad thing. We are couseing warming but planet have gotten 14% greener in last 30 years. Bill tried to reason with him but Carson was too stubborn to allow a different view on his show.

The question he should have asked and that I was waiting for was wethet the change is good or bad and Why.

So disapointed in the interview.

What's the meme behind not believing in man made climate change?
I get the republican side; wanting to stay competitive with countries like china who don't give a fuck about pollution etc, but why would the "left" lie and conspire about it?
Help me understand.

Here's what Tucker should have asked: What's normal? What's the equilibrium state of the Earth? And what's the ideal temperature for human living? If we can control the climate, our goal shouldn't be to hold on to an arbitrary historical record, but to maintain the ideal temperature for human existence. After all, research has already shown that increased CO2 means increased vegetation.

What would lead to a hotter planet--a reflective planet surface with low heat capacity that caused more light to bounce around in the atmosphere, or a completely unreflective surface that had a high heat capacity? What contributes more to global temperature--the heat exhaust of an organism as it breaks down chemical compounds into energy, or the green house gas it releases as part of the same process?

As the atmosphere warms, how much will it expand? As it expands, how much faster will it cool based on its increased "surface area" with space? What is the temperature boundary of Earth? As in, at what distance from earth does the temperature become the same as empty space?

Why is H2O ignored as a greenhouse gas? How does it's natural variability discount its long run effect? Despite the speed of the water cycle, there is always some amount of H2O in the atmosphere. What is this calculus? Since H2O creates a positive feedback loop (warmer temp means more evaporation. Warmer air can hold more water vapor. H2O creates a greenhouse effect. The temperature of the air rises), what closes this loop? Especially as nations like China continue to experiment with cloud seeding, how does human interference affect this loop?

Why are there droughts? And why can't we predict them?

Will mass death in the oceans create a warmer planet or a colder planet?

Why are some glaciers growing in the same place that others are shrinking? What effect do wind patterns have on glacier growth and decay? What effect to wind turbines have on local, regional, and continental air flow?

pol/acks check this documentary out. youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ

And you are still wrong. God damn cuckservative climate denial is a mental illness.

You need to be shot.

sun spiral arms of galaxy, gradual change.. co2 not driver but result.. sun driver..

We don't care much for New York anyway.

so many cucks in europe

What evidence do you have go check out the previous link.. YOU FUCKING KEK just watch that video which predicted this situation currently.

No he didn't.

This was one of tuckers weaker performances but it showed nyes argument for what it is, pure circular logic and faith

1.X is happening because of climate change
2.Climate change is happening mainly due to humans
3.X will happen in a few decades

The first two Nye clearly shows he is basing all those connections to assumed (man made climate change).
>"white people are leaving Detroit and South Africa? Must be man made climate change!"
Thats about as conclusive as what he said, it's all just assumptions.

Number 3 is something scientists have been saying for decades and none of that shot happened, which shows how conclusive it is. I mean for fuck sake Bill says it's conclusive then when tucker asks "would would the present day climate look like without humans" NYE says "it isn't clear"

He one of those idiots with a basic understand of scientific principles then treats the rest as religion, which he why we is in favour of jailing skeptics.

And I'm saying this as some who believes from what evidence I've seen humans are having a significant effect but want more rigours data and far better policies to combat it. Carbon taxis are fucking stupid and if bill Nye had any knowledge of economics like he claims he would know that

It's gradual and it requires understanding of the celestial spheres aswell as the sun the primus motor.. prime engine. sun regulate cloud cover.. what effects the sun is what what should interest you!

see youtube alex epstein
global warming and man made climate hysteria are all bullshit
fossil fuels make the enviorment comfy
thorium safe atomic is even better
capitalism will fix all
de regualte and lwoer gov spending 99%
fire all lawyers n judge
replace with software
reuce money to law system 99%
reduce number of laws 99%
end fed
end pub ed
end university grant n loan

>suffer from psychological delusion of cognitive dissonance

cognitive dissonance refers specifically to the mental distress caused by having two differing opinions, it is not a cause, it is an effect.

Bill Nye is a fucking moron.

Bihll.

Bihll Nye.

I have made discoveries beyond your comprehension, Bihll.

Join me and the Bogdahnoffs in our quest for the Galactigates, and I will share with you the forbidden secrets of the Zodiac.

aussie oy oy oy watch this video you can see a clear model of sun driven using clouds o2 is consequence/the result not the driver. youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ svensmark a danish guy back in late 90's he was also very anti semetic for being against this by having isralie professors as part of his team.. oy vey.. it's white supremacist plot except it isn't.

It has had zero remarkable impact on humans. Your country has been falling into the ocean since before cars existed

If NY and LA suddenly start getting swallowed up by the ocean because of ((climate change)) then I'll be a monkeys uncle. Also, good riddance.

low clouds created by the sun as it effects via its cycles which is effected by elsewhere, down the strata we go.

All good question.

Pretty cool 7/10. No idea how long it took you, but maybe put less detail.

>Update
Co2 pardon.
The effect is not the cause.

Because he's a Low level celebrity who endorces locking people up for question climate change.

Tucker should of focused on that, when tucker focuses on the quotes he always dominates but for some reason he tried to argument and got filibustered

Both have no idea what they're talking about. People need to stop pretending like Bill Nye the children's entertainer guy is some authority on climate science. He's a figure head that spouts the agenda

It's a simple question and Bill Nye couldn't answer it. Instead of admitting this he doubled down on scare rhetoric. Very revealing of Nye.

they always move the goalpost on this issue. First it was global warming, the heat is going to kill us all, then it was climate change because the Copenhagen emails showed they were fudging the numbers and there was no warming, now its just 'regular ol' natural stuffs happening, but alot faster mmmkay'

Furthermore, Bill Nye is a clown that makes absolute claims about science and misleads people into believing he's some sort of representative for some 'institution of science' that doesn't exist. Science is a methodology, not some secret cult that Bill is a priest of.

SUN REGULATES CLOWD COVER AND IT REGULATES THE CLIMATE ON EARTH THROUGH THIS!. What should interest you is what regulates the sun to do this.. other galaxies and many other things. co2 is released in heastspurs. condensed when the cloud does the opposite. Match this correlation of coronal activity,.. perfect match!..

>You need to be shot.

Telling someone you wish them and everyone like them shot is a real great way to display your political agenda isn't driven by a personal desire to dominate conservatives.

Climate change denial is taking your own feefees over cold hard facts backed by the science community. You're no better than a woman then

>facts
Go home Bill. You're drunk.

Kek. Carlson got outed for the monkey that he is

What's sad is that these are all fundamental questions that would normally be the grounding of a scientific field. How can you possible build an accurate model if you can't calculate the basic contributing factors, or even know for sure what they are?

It would be like a meteorologist at the ocean saying "Oh my god, look at all that water. Water evaporates, so there's going to be so much rain tomorrow. Everybody panic! There's a flood coming!"

>Israel has green desserts
Like, lime-flavored?

Why is CTR out in full force defending Bill Nye?

All this Bill Nye threads attract paid shills to defend Nye like crazy. It's disconcerting.

I love how shills project their own failures onto Sup Forums
Tucker has been nothing but mere entertainment. like watching a guy steal candy from a baby. At the end of the day he is still a neocuck.
Even so Bill Nye lost the argument.

>rat infested Eww York underwater
God please make it happen. California, too!!

Reminder that a carbon tax implies a tax on breathing.

science has become political to show a certain thing. Any scientists with a whim of self incridulity has a problem with that approach.

>actually this retarded

Who's an authority? The IPCC that just went through their 2nd Climategate?

The 90 whatever percent of scientists that agree the science is settled consists of the 7 of 93% of scientists that bothered to respond to the stupid survey

Science is supposed to be the silver lining in all of our irellevant garbage you have things you can prove and disprove, and you cannot ignore it when it works. not so these days.

>He's a figure head that spouts the agenda

What agenda?
That humanity need to find new and better sources of energy than fossil fuels that emit greenhouse gasses that will make the whole planet like Auschwitz?

Be a good Jew and continue to think you're only taking a "shower".