Why the HUMP do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so...

Why the HUMP do American posters feel they have a right to complain about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap?

Pic related, in my country this would cost a minimum of $180,000 regardless of location.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap/type/op/
zillow.com/homedetails/401-Lake-Forest-Bonner-Springs-KS-66012/121534629_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/6730-Red-Oak-Dr-Shawnee-KS-66217/75620660_zpid/
google.com/maps/@43.1781506,-77.613459,3a,41.7y,311.43h,86.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4meXTsBzZH7OYxYFxTPfRQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
zillow.com/homedetails/480-E-Cedar-St-Olathe-KS-66061/75551135_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/1741-Allen-Ave-Knoxville-TN-37920/41669626_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, average prices here mean that a property like that would be 800k+

East Orange is like Baltimore from The Wire. I wouldn't take that house for free.

The Australia meme has been debunked,idiot. Unless you want to live in Sydney, property in Australia is dirt cheap.

Not you again, you annoying twat. I'm having lunch early today, saged.

t. achmed

try "any major city"

I don't know if you're baiting or not, a friend of mine bought a hose like that, a bit bigger, in nowhere for around 14k.

Not this shit again. Homes in the UK are cheap if you don't live in some meme town.

Stop being a poor.

fallacious

And will need another 50k in repairs

Anyone from there? How nig is that area?

Nig central. 88.5% nig according to Wiki.

>New Jersey
You don't want to live there

Simply not true.

Pic related: the white house is 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, in need of interior renovation.

Price?

$95,000

And this is in the poorest area of Doncaster, itself a poor city with no jobs.

This is just spam at this point.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/about property prices when homes in the US are so cheap/type/op/

Suburban house in Perth: 750,000 AUD.

Fuck of Ahmed.

It costs that much in NEW JERSEY, because it's in east orange, which is full of nig nogs and the crime is bad.

t. New Jersey resident who lives in the same county that east orange is in

>being the 1%

You're getting it when the revolution comes user.

Well shit, not surprised.
I like pumping my own gas. Aren't there nice wop neighbourhoods?

I'm merely highlighting a pertinent issue

me, non capital city, $350,000 for 1970 built high-set in less that average condition, tell me again where you got for facts from achmed

If you like pumping your own gas why would you move to New Jersey? New Jersey and Oregon are the only two states where you can't.

Why do you post this boring thread every fucking day?

>doesn't post location

REALLY makes you think, hmmmm.

nigger thats newjersey. you can buy that house and enjoy being raped robbed and killed in that order

That's nowhere near 1%. That's like my boss' house.
I didn't say I wanted to. I'll be visiting the state though, since I gotta make that pilgrimage to Altantic City.

Talking about aussie by londonistan user. Seem legit :) olo sucking my tiny wang please you english cuck

>New Jersey
You gotta listen to some rap music and understand why they call that shit hole of a state "New Jerusalem". It's biblical, but for all the wrong reasons.

£700,000 in London, no kidding.

2 bedroom 2 bathroom down the street from me is $38,000

right now i rent a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom for $400/month. split three ways... i basically pay off my rent in 1 day of work/month.

Great thread OP, as always. Big fan of your content here. Always on the lookout for your threads. Have a fantastic day, I mean it!

Where abouts are you?

How much would this house cost in yurope?

>5 beds 4 baths 5,300 sqft
>$485,000

>Who wants to live at a lake & still be in the KC area? Lake Forest is a gated community w/social clubhouse, swimming & boating lake (30 acre lake), golf, tennis, fishing, hiking trails.... This 1920 5+ bedroom home w front screened porch is built of hand cut stone & stucco w/loads of updates. Woodwork, stone work, size of rooms & setting for home are magnificent! It looks down on 1910 Clubhouse & lake. New roof in 2016, hardwood floors throughout house w/carpet in bedrooms. Heated floors in basement & master bath.

zillow.com/homedetails/401-Lake-Forest-Bonner-Springs-KS-66012/121534629_zpid/

>unironically wanting to live near a streat called "grove street"

Did you ever play GTA:SA? I'm assuming there's lots of gang activity and niggers.

Where are you located?

north carolina

cost of living here is hilariously cheap. you can work minimum wage ($7.25/hr) and raise a family

Ballas fo' LIFE homie

I've screencapped both your posts and I WILL be using them as evidence in future threads of this nature. Tutorial Mode confirmed. Absolutely disgusting.

Not my fault you didnt get on the boat cousin

>5 beds 5 baths 5,056 sqft
>$385,000

> SPRING into this over-sized GORGEOUS home w/ an INCREDIBLE view & privacy treed backyard! This light and bright crisp kitchen is a cook's delight. Main level mstr suite. HUGE bdrm sizes-all w/ walk in closets. Still plenty of space for living & storage. Loft area for kids to play & store their toys w/built in's. Finished LL w/ gorgeous French doors to a private office, wet bar w/granite counters & media center. Don't miss this AMAZING DEAL!

zillow.com/homedetails/6730-Red-Oak-Dr-Shawnee-KS-66217/75620660_zpid/

the only people in the US bitching about how shitty their life is are the faggots who move to expensive cities and piss their money away. these people can't be saved anyways. no matter how much money you gave them they would burn it all immediately on whatever the TV told them to buy.

i have to commute for work but a similar apartment in raleigh nc would be ~$1,500-$2,000/month. fuck that.

>jersey
I wouldn't move there if they paid me monthly.

>being this priveleged

thats the thing about the US. anyone can just pack up their shit and move somewhere else if it sucks but they usually just sit around in their festering shithole urban center (detroit, chicago etc..) and shoot each other and ask for gibmedats

A ratcage government apartment here costs at least $300,000 and can go up to 1 million.

You can't refute this

Why are houses in the US so shit? They're all built from wood and drywall. No wonder they're cheap.

what is wrong with wood and drywall?

Asians breed like flies, I don't care about property in Asia.

Seriously? Do you build houses from steel and concrete in Europe?

That is new jersey. I live about an hour away from this house and I can tell you that this state is nothing but Post-War duplexes as far as the eye can see, most of which still have the original asbestos.

Hahahaha that house is a piece of shit, we just bought a 2500 sq ft house on 2 acres for 160k, get fucked yuros

And yet we're buying and speculating Canadian and Australian properties.

Soon it'll be your turn. Like it or not, we have the purchasing power to fuck your real estate.

Why are Americans so disgusting and bumb? Seriously. I wnat an answeer. You're telling me pic related (which costs under $150, with more than5 bedrooms) doesn't meet your stnadars?

Maybe we just aren't crammed onto a tiny incest island where land is at such a premium we have to take any piece of shit we can get

>new jersey
no thank you I like to pump my own gas

OP here. Is there any way I could monetize the creation of these threads?

I was thinking of making a craigslist add advertising for an unofficial sponsor of all my Sup Forums posts. Is this legal?

YOUR AD HERE

SAD

My house is 4 bedroom, got it for 135k a few months ago and it's right next to the beach.

This thread is always funny

Hey fuck you, that's like the only thing I enjoy about living in NJ. You haven't lived until you get some nigger to pump your gas for you in 20 degree weather while you stay nice and toasty in your car.

Same old copy/pasta

sage the shit outta this asshole.

>living in a cucked country
>new mecca
>whining about the best country in the world

Annnnnnnnnd it's Tuesday.

it's in shithole NJ, idiot

One word OP:

Location, Location, Location

Eat dick OP

>about to fall in on itself probably deserves to be scrapped or needs 100k to make it habitable
>in the armpit state of the US
>in the asshole part of the state
>surrounded by basketball Americans
>shit schools
>no meaningful job prospects
>no thanks

GROVE ST 4LYFE

I'm an admitted anglophile but how fucking pathetic are these houses.

Living like rats t b h

People who can't afford to or don't want to buy (for whatever reason) rent, and sometimes have to deal with shit like pic related.

WTF DEJA VU AS FUCK

Is it San Francisco or New York?

They're horrible to live in. You hear the television from both adjacent houses, plus the hoover and people walking up / down stairs, plus the washing machine, any arguments, everything. People with no standards don't mind, if you're at all sensitive you will live in a state of constant tension, always anticipating the next noise to interrupt your peaceful isolation. My housemate, who is at least 16 stone in weight, watches TV from 6pm until at least 1am every night. I can hear her bed springs creaking, and the TV itself is so loud I often wake up to the sound of gunfire or fighting from whatever show she watches night after night. I've asked her several times to please just turn the volume down just a tiny bit thank you! but again the next night sleep for 4 hours because she wakes me up. People are disgusting, and the closer you have to be to them the more convinced you become of this fact.

Haha shit
"N Clinton St"

google.com/maps/@43.1781506,-77.613459,3a,41.7y,311.43h,86.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4meXTsBzZH7OYxYFxTPfRQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>6 beds 7 baths 6,234 sqft
>$500,000

zillow.com/homedetails/480-E-Cedar-St-Olathe-KS-66061/75551135_zpid/

For $3600 you can live like a king in Germany, even in big cities like München. Why rents are so fucking expensive when buying prices are so low?

>will be bought by a family with 2 kids at most

yeah but you have to live surrounded by germans. or if you're lucky muslims or turkroaches but they're not much better.

This thread again. It's on here every day. EVERY day. If you think the area doesn't matter and that our homes are so cheap, then move here. Otherwise gtfo.

>it's the brit who is salty about US housing prices thread

comfy desu

Now I could buy that, renovate it good as new, and resell for several times it's original price, but since it's probably in a hood full of niggers, I'm not getting even close to that.

homes in the US aren't cheap, homes in shitty areas are cheap

you can buy a house for that amount of money in large cities all across the country but there's going to be high crime, shitty schools, no jobs, etc. why is this hard to understand? crappy houses in good areas command a high price.

if nobody wanted to live in that house you posted then it wouldn't cost so much

saged

>4 beds 1.5 baths 1,500 sqft
>$86,000

zillow.com/homedetails/1741-Allen-Ave-Knoxville-TN-37920/41669626_zpid/

>posting this exact same thread for the millionth time
>always using either extremely remote homes or ones in the ghetto

why hasn't your entire IP block been banned yet? you make this thread EVERY 12 HOURS.

>regardless of location

that's exactly why we get the right to bitch and you don't

>y r run down shacks in crime ridden nigger infested shitholes so cheap

ahmed pls

wait wtf
The minimum wage in 'Merica is 1350 dollars a month isn't it?
If a house like that costs 50 thousand dollars, how much of a retard do you need to be to not have a house in the USA?

Nobody wants to pay anything off in the US anymore. Everyone wants to buy everything straight up now.

Even though, most people arent aware paying a mortgage is cheaper than rent.

Any bongs know Dover a nice place to live?

>East Orange, New Jersey

You have no idea just how absolutely shitty that town is. It's a black hole on earth, just sucking in the towns surrounding it with its disgusting nigger population.

That is how I know your post is bait.

it's total bait, he posts this same thread constantly. he just picks a different retarded location every time

Yeah I realize it's the same guy now. I saw one yesterday in bumfuck Iowa. This one especially triggers me though since I'm all too familiar with the area and just how much niggers have completely ruined it.

>NJ

you would be lucky to survive the night in that neighborhood

I'll be buying a house in the 40-60k range within the year.
Likely put 20k in to renovation.
>new roof
>new carpet
>new paint
>landscaping
>new fence
Maybe windows?

I can do all the work myself though so it's a big cost savings.

This fucking thread again? Did you get tired of posting yet another thread about Miss Helsinki being a dindu?

>bumfuck Iowa
Isn't that code for "White Haven"?

>5 beds 5 baths 5,056 sqft
>$385,000

not being American makes me want to kill myself

if you want to shed your leaf, the BBQ baptism isn't so bad

we'll take you brother

Dover is uniroincially one of the most impoverished towns in Britain