Brit/pol/ - THE ABSOLUTE STATE edition

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census

>EU introduces censorship to its parliament
westmonster.com/eu-brazenly-introduces-censorship-to-parliamen/

>Secret Recording: BBC Licence Fee Agents ‘Want To Get As Much As We Can Out Of You Because We’re Greedy’
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/secret-recording-bbc-licence-fee-agents-want-get-much-can-greedy/

>Spanish Coastguard Picked up 257 Migrants over Weekend
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/spanish-coastguard-picked-257-migrants-weekend/

>British Police Say Prosecuting FGM Perpetrators ‘Unlikely to Benefit’ Victims
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/ukip-slam-west-mids-police-doubts-cast-zero-tolerance-approach-fgm/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HufAB_R_Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=bQY4BuYWD4s
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOGD

>Globalization is a good th-

agreed

our ancestors weren't immigrants because immigrant implies that they left one country to come to another established country, but they didnt because the country never existed.

they created the country that effectively makes our ancestors GOD

dupe

If your town is not in the purple you are an Iberian Celt and need to go back

All aboard the happening train. Not long now.

anime desu

It's all worth it to stop WW3 goy.

First for tide of brown filth.

ebin :DDD

But on the plus side the NHS has more nurses. They cant speak english and have no qualifications, but we have more of them.

I lived abroad for nearly 5 years. Came back 2 years ago. London is a shithole. At least the Polish birds have nice tits. It's all the fucking Somalians that have shocked me. Cunts are breeding like no mans business.

Have you taken the Anonymous pill yet?

Assuming you are black pill

what is better?

Not voting?

Or Spoiling the ballot?

tunnocks teacakes desu

This country has gone down the tubes.

why do people need SECURE trips?
why not just a normal bog standard trip?

London has been fucked for much longer than 5 years mate

Regardless of your political or personal philosophy, not voting is the most cucked thing you can do in a society with any kind of democratic system

Spoiling the ballot is a protest, not turning out is you being a lazy cunt

Hello tunnocks teacakes karen poster :3

Voting ukip

Genuinely pissed that I came back. Brexit is brilliant news but I fear it's all too little too late for this once proud land.

>Assuming you are black pill
Just collect your demoralising shill cheque from Soros.

Kind of want to have an actual conversation with YKTD if Peter Hitchens actually believes in God, or just the positive institution of religion as I believe Enoch Powell's religion stemmed from.

But some faggots ran one of the most informed posters of this board out of town because of sexual insecurity.

Let in more refugees.

Jesus christ, i think i fought him in Skyrim.

Theresa Mayhem!

youtube.com/watch?v=-HufAB_R_Dk

For CANZUK discussion

checked

>if Peter Hitchens actually believes in God
Depending on the day he believes either in the literal God or the noble lie.

All hope is lost, brown skin, brown eyes, black hair.

Everywhere....

>Spoiling the ballot is a protest

I understand this point, but does it really make a difference? I mean if it is pointless to vote, therefore it is pointless to spoil a vote, is it not therefore cucked to waste your time to spoil a vote?

Remember to aim for the head.

looks like Davros desu

I have asked him that several times but he refused to answer because he knew whichever answer he gave would expose him for yhe inconsistent hypocritical little faggot that he is

Despite his renounce of Enoch, he seems to almost mirror him.

1. Vote for the local independent candidate to help them keep their deposit
2. Vote for the local joke party. (Monster raving loony, silly party, women's equality party, etc.)
3. Depending on circumstances, possibly vote for a candidate you hate for tactical reasons, just so there's a swing.
4. Spoil Ballot

Spoiled votes drive up turnout. It's not particularly important but it's something.
Plus if you get a postal vote it's trivial.

Spoiled ballots are countable, quantifiable objections

Non-voters are just part of the endless apathetic horde that don't bother

so when do we stick all chavs on a barge and set them adrift?

the sister has converted to islam for her new bf lads

Um... wow. Classist and sexist much?

Thought that was a chainmail burqa at first, my crusader senses started tingling

Never desu

We wait for the pakis to do it and watch the ensuing violence

kek

It is not hypocritical to not agree with an institutions views, but agree with their results.

I see your point, and I see your reasoning of counted vote is more than a non-counted vote.

But is it really?

If 5% of the electorate doesn't vote, and 5% votes for nonsense and 5% votes for to spoil their ballots, that is a large amount of people, 15%, but the ruling party still won, and 85% still vote, make more sense to fight for winnable seats than to actually change.

Democracy in large number just does not work

>White British population set to fall below 70% of total by 2021

And when Scotland waves bye bye and take Wales and NI out of that total you are looking at 60% White population or less in England

You are literally a US levels now, it took them 250 years to get into that state, it took England 50

Remember to vote Yes in indyref2

Now who's going to do the paki bashing?
It's not me, I can tell you that much.

>white woman converts to islam
>shocked to find that you can't just cheat willy-nilly like white women are wont to do
>shocked to find that you can't just leave islam
>white woman has to move away to avoid constant abuse from muslims
smashing

>Sister got protection from degenracy
What's the problem mate?

Nothing wrong with immigrants and their virbant cultures, English people are too inbred anyway we need need genetic diversity.

All chavs that want to end their chavdom should be given places in special military regiments to straghten them out and give them some form of education. If they pass, they should then have their criminal records stripped.

Those who don't should be fucking shunned though

>Lord Repeating Integers

lel

kek

yeah see the problem with that is that they like to bash me as well

whenever i notice the black spots in my vision given to me by some upstanding young men, i am reminded that the chav question needs to be solved

Go away pajeet, I know the smell of the shitstorm you're trying to cause will remind you of home but the rest of us don't want it

>Scotland
>Remaining this white

'Not if I can help it laddy!'

See the problem is that when Sturgeon does it, she just looks like a babushka.

Can you add that a Chav battalion is made separately, and that they operate separately.

It is not fair that actual volunteer motivated men serve next to chavs.

t. Herrick vet

Remember, Anglos aren't white lads.
We're a minority too!

It's a remarkably small, almost immeasurable effect, but I'd say the symbolic value has value.
Even the personal symbolic value is sort of something.

The "vote for the guy most likely to beat the guy already there" or "vote for the guy most likely to get the government out" option is interesting me more and more recently. (although in most safe seats it's useless.)

Love looking at picture of old timey maids, the uniforms were so cute. Wish I were a rich cunt and had a maid in a cute uniform to make my bed and do me tea.

Well could she be any worse the lab/tory at this point in history?

but does the wasted vote have more value than the non vote?

I'd argue that they're the same boat

Absolutely, they should serve mainly in garrisoning overseas territories and reminding foreigners how terrifying drunken brits are, and to man sun loungers in the morning to protect our tourists from krauts

Seriously though, they should have vastly different duties. They should be trained as soldiers, but shouldn't go on any really sensitive operations unless they're absolutely needed, and should also have to be educated while serving.

For a certain definition of value.
Bit by bit, if more people show up only to spoil votes (idealistically speaking) someone might take notice and ask why

>really sensitive operations

Such as what?

Trooping the colour?

Henly regatta?

I'm pretty confident Glasgow is full of pakis and niggers.

Its not

it is

>Aaron Banks's office has confirmed that it is his intention to stand against UKIPs only MP, Douglas Carswell, at the next election

Is it UKIP party policy to make Cuckswell look good by comparison? You just know Banks will lose.

Anything where people's lives are at stake user.

Have them train, learn, and maybe sit on some military bases abroad where Britain wants to maintain a presence

I agree.

Our value has always been in how better trained volunteer regiments are, but I see no issue in having chavs form their own lesser regiments that do not reflect on current regimental tradition, but amalgamation has show parliament doesn't give a shit about moral of the unit, Infantry regiments source pride to fight from history and Parliament and the MoD actively destroy that history.

You dont die for the Union Jack, you die for you capbadge, you die for your regiment, you die for your mates.

Hello!

Love the class system lads

What class are you lads?

>Elite
>Upper Class
>Middle Class
>Working Class
>Under Class

Kek

I'd put my trust in the fighting ability of any Brit chav before I'd trust the cucky officer corps

>being a viking rape baby.

Meine Kameraden, soon you will all hear our message repeated back to you.

Is it normal to despise chav mannerisms, while also finding upper class mannerisms equally as intolerable? Am I the only one lads?

I don't know what their game plan is, but it isn't smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQY4BuYWD4s

>tfw you get into PH in a post YKTD brit/po/

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census
That's gonna be far more for you lads once Scotland,NI and maybe even Wales inevitably leave your corrupt union.

He's discussed it before, if I recall he said he believed that Peter didn't truly believe and just went with the noble lie. If I can find the post in the archives I'll share it.

>Philip Hammond is 6'3
Jeepers lads.
I'd have never guessed.

>just applied for an apprenticeship
>realise I won't be able to spend all day shitposting in Brit/pol/ anymore

Middle. Best I can do at the mo.

Apprenticeships dont exist anymore.

THEY'RE MINIMUM WAGE SLAVE LABOUR. FFS I was an apprentice 22 years ago and got paid more than the apprentice "wage" these days. they're a fucking scam mate

Thank you.

If PH admits to that, then I find his instant dismissal of Enoch Powell in the Owen Jones interview youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8 (sorry no time code, past 1/2 way) disturbing, it seems he embodies all his views, just not his courage or intellect.

What's Phillip Hammond going to announce in the new budget?

With Trump and Merkel boosting their militaries, should we?

This is 100% true. You will toil over tasks no one else wants to do for the lowest rate of pay, £3.50 or something. Unless you get one at Rolls Royce or BAE systems, they are legal slavery and exploitation.

>one of the most informed posters of this board
No, he was an annoying twat who became the most obnoxious poster in the thread multiple times a day.

this

I've know 'apprentice' artisans who work for far below minimum wage doing the same menial jobs loosely trade related for years, then sacked almost as soon as they came of age

yep

It could have been Corbyn and Sanders.

What an insightful comment.

>46k per month for a podcast

what the fuck

The video actually did get memory holed as well.

Lads I will be getting 29k a year by the of the second year as well as a company car. I'm not applying to be some plumbers tea boy, this is an adult apprenticeship with a big company.

Fuck it, if war breaks in the uk bc of immigrants I'm going overseas as voluntary to kill some sandniggers. Whites shall prevail