What's an answer to the Jewish question that's actually politically viable?

Since gassing them will never go well and will only give them more ammunition in the future if we don't succeed, what's actually politically viable to get at least the left-leaning Jews out of western politics? Right-leaning Jews in at least an anti-semitic sense have realized that there needs to be a symbiotic relationship between the host and the parasite to actually survive long-term. Also right-leaning Jews aren't hypocrites that want open borders for America and closed borders for Israel.

I think a pro-Israel solution where all Jews are deported to Israel and we protect Israel's borders while clearly stating they stay out of Western politics might work. Jews get their homeland, we're allowed to BTFO ISIS at our discretion, they can call it a containment zone but we can get back at them with "at least you have Jerusalem".

Maybe we do the same thing that the left has done in the Middle East? We could create and fund Israeli rebel groups and arm them, create discord within Israel. Create a war that needs "support in Israel, pretend we are saving Israel while we silently dismantle it. Allow them to align with the Palestinians. At this point, the Muslims would be better off with a place to go other than countries they don't belong. Why not let them take Israel? The passive-aggressive enemy is worse than the aggressive enemy. The muslims aren't smart enough to brainwash the sheep. The Jews always have plausible deniability and lies.

Isn't that both the neocons and neolibs?

Forcing Israel to take in a proportional amount of refuges from any warzones as any western country could put them on hold. Our greatest ally in the middle east should be leading by example with liberalism.

It's the current year, we're beyond gassing and ovens. We need an alt right scientist to create a virus that targets Jewish genetics. Other viruses could be made to target each race (I don't think one virus that targets all of them would work, or it would have to be made with the idea of it not targeting white genes).

Get to work!

>solution is literally "go die for Israel"
Fuck off Chaim. We deport you to the desert and if you can defend yourselves or get along with your cousins, then too fucking bad. No Jewish or Muslim refugees allowed into the west no matter how much you nuke each other and no aid to either side. That's the solution.

Considering the political climate, a solution needs to be pro-semitic in some way as camouflage in order to get Jewish influence out of the west. Though a libertarian/paleocon stance at least has neutrality going for it.

That's an extremely creative idea, but there would have to be research on it constantly afterwards, it could easily mutate and kill the wrong people. It would be "a mess"

Yes, it wouldn't really be something a lone person could do. A small dedicated team with the necessary resources might be able to start it, but like you say, it could easily mutate and kill unintended targets, and the chances of this happening probably increase with the more people it's meant to target.

They would have to find a very specific gene to target that doesn't easily spread to others, and find a way to stop it from mutating, or possibly die off after the first wave and require it to be sent out again each time to keep it manageable.

Maybe something that messes with their genetics and makes them sterile, but still, however it's done, the most important part is just making sure that it doesn't spread to those that you don't want to kill/sterilize.

Are there any scientists/students here that could go into more detail on this? I'm clearly not an expert, just a dreamer...

>inb4 suits knock on my door or MSM screencaps this

ITT we plan the next Holocaust

Get in here Sup Forums!

>just a dreamer

You have to go back

All out or all dead. No other options

Goyim should have learned by now that any attempt at destroying us will bring their own demise.
Keep trying Goyim., we're waiting.

this is probably best, otherwise they can go crypto and start over

Once we put the information you there and everyone can see it - like an easily readable 'my awakening' or 'jewish supremacism', they'll know the jig is up and try pull some shit, like rile up the minorities in white countries and launch raceways as a distraction to get their allies in power to declare some kind o state of emergency. The easiest peaceful solution is 'volentary' deportation and resettlement in Israel.

But the amount of Jews all over the states and Europe would be too much for Israel maybe so you have to give them more land from the West Bank & Gaza strip - meaning the Palestinians never get their land back.

But of we heard them all back to Israel I assume would all be able to live in peace. Unless you live in the middle East.

Also you need to take Israel's nukes off them. Fat chance they agree give the circumstance.

They'll probably launch the Sampson option if the world ever gets to a certain threshold of anti-Semitism to be honest.

>Right wing Jews aren't complete hypocrites
Ben Shapiro

fracture the religion with new branches. americanize the shit out of it.

imagine southern-baptist-jews.

I have learned my lesson, master. These heretics shall too, in time.

How so? I listen to him and he seems to be against open-borders. He still supports meddling in the middle east and actually believes all of the propaganda coming out of Syria though.

KKKapitalism

why do you think they hate it so much?

>why do you think they hate it so much?
I really don't know. They do too well in capitalism for them to want to undermine it.

Alright, how the fuck does Google get away with having this?