What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995-493995/heres-the-full-context-behind-the-15601311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know a lot of women who prefer to sit in strange and awkward positions. Women tend to be a lot more flexible than the average working man.

Looks like she's ready to leap to Trump's rescure in case of chimpout

She's so cute

Trump told her to sit like that because the media will never cover that Trump met with black leaders.

3D chess.

I'd put my head up up her skirt, pull her panties aside, and lick her plump pussy right there.

Milf as fuck.

Oh dear... That's how little girls try to sit in church before their mommas pop them and tell them to sit right. Whyyyyy, Kelly? Why?

God damn I would like to fuck her so bad

Checked and praised thy blessed glory of Kek!

Indeed, Trump plays a "goofy old man" but is truly, verily, the saviour warlord called Cyrus Redeemed.

context is important cuck

Id bang her so hard she'd probably die

What is her name?

Yes it makes sense

Har! Thanks for this. I was actually wondering if she was trying to take pictures with her phone, and got caught in an awkward position.

>this a joke
I'm not sure what I would do if it turns out the memes are real.

Naturally a woman gets into this breeding position when they are close to superior BLACK BULLS

She look really cute in this picture.

Would bang.

With so many Black Men around guess what she's hiding? This is the most powerful woman in America in the company of the most powerful man in the world and look at that scared as fuck shrunk up body language. HA! America is a facade. I laugh at you and your first world safety.

I too want to make America great again inside her vagina.

>666
Oh and hail Satan

SAGE
A
G
E

IN EVERY FUCKING FIELD SHILL

Are they going for a new Guiness World Record, by seeing how many chimps in suits they can fit into the oval office?

I don't see a problem.

What'd best Korea call it? Slatternliness?

Makes sense now

women sure are oppressed

>Trump supporters will defend this

GET YOUR FUCKING SHOES OFF THE COUCH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3

Are you retarded? Go back up in the thread and then see how utterly retarded you are.

Yeah I imagine having a 500 pound American manbaby lying on top of her would be fatal

you mad, white boy?

So apparently the libs are freaking out about this. That placing her feet on the couch was "disrespectful." Oh, but it was completely okay for Bill Clinton to get blowjobs from Monica Lewinsky while he took calls in the Oval Office, aka the Oral Office. Yeah, okay.

This is so very sad. Yesterday it was outrage over Trump eating ketchup on his steak.

>That placing her feet on the couch was "disrespectful." Oh, but it was completely okay for Bill Clinton to get blowjobs from Monica Lewinsky
Oh, you must be a feminist. Carry on.

>checked

Maybe he's a Christian you communist faggot

She is a woman that knows her place

>underage detected

Feminists gave Bill a pass for that. Before you were born.

>12/f/cali

Feminists gave Bill a pass because they knew they had a chance to elect Hillary, 4D chess my dude

I don't think kneeling on a couch really counts as flexible senpai

Someone from another thread said that women who have been having an affair tend to sit like that. Can someone enlighten me on this?

> implying she doesn't go commando 24/7

>feminists have 20 year foresight, but not smart enough to win an election.

All that extra sex makes their vaginas cramped up

7D chess > 4D chess

Why don't you mansplain to her how you want her to sit, fucking male

Whoa he has done that before.

HATES NIGGERS

>9 - 1 -
FINGER HOVERING OVER THE SECOND 1

Notice how the media has everybody talking about Kelly's feet on a couch instead of Trump meeting with a large group of black leaders representing historically black colleges.

When are real black people going to stop allowing a white mouthpiece to speak for them?

>"plz help. Gang rape imminent. Send help plz xx"

She was asked to remove her feet from the shot (obviously this wasnt the one being setup)but she still needed to get the text out. Very important person. You wouldnt understand.

Sage and Report.

total non-issue. gee, what were the odds.

hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995-493995/heres-the-full-context-behind-the-15601311/

*freeze frame*
*record scratch*

"Yup that's me. You're proabably wondering how I got in this situation."

The only thing wrong was that she wasn't barefoot.

- 1 -
>FINGER HOVERING OVER THE SECOND 1

underrated

When the female is surrounded by buck males, she assumes the position.

timestamp check'd

11:11:11 PRAISE TIMESTAMP DIGITS

S
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

She's texting her husband before she's getting black cocks. She's probably telling him she has yoga class or something.

She's taking a picture

looks like one of those BBC cuckhold movies.
BLACKED