'17-Year-Old' Afghan 'Refugee' Who Murdered German Student Lied About Being a Minor

>The "17-year-old" Afghan "refugee" who raped and murdered 19-year-old German medical student Maria Ladenburger lied about being a minor in order to gain access to Germany.

>Following his arrest, it emerged that he had been sentenced to ten years in jail in Greece after he threw a 20-year-old student off a cliff on the island of Corfu in May 2013.

>The woman was severely injured but miraculously survived the ordeal and was able to identify her attacker.

>Khavari was placed in youth detention and it is unclear why he was freed so soon into his prison sentence.

>He did not report to parole officers after his early release and authorities issued a search warrant for the Afghan migrant, but only in Greece.

>German authorities have slammed the Greek authorities for 'negligence', saying that if they had known about Khavari's past, he would not have been allowed into the country.

informationliberation.com/?id=56339

My face when when these "child" refugees will retire at their 80s

well I am not surprised motherfuckers

shouldnt have invited him in the first place

Its the greeks fault tho

What were her last thoughts, Sup Forums?

>at least I'm not a racist

Worthless animal snuffs out promising young life.

Shocker.

He has an uncanny resemblance to David Dastmalchian.

>this will make my father proud

Seriously, she probably thought that considering that her father used her funeral as a charity to raise money for helping migrants.

>saying that if they had known about Khavari's past, he would not have been allowed into the country.
Sure Germany, sure.

Merkel is done for lol.

Uh....wut?

>'17-Year-Old' Afghan 'Refugee' Who Murdered German Student

>The woman was severely injured but miraculously survived the ordeal and was able to identify her attacker.

last time I checked we werent the ones inviting 3worlders to Europe

then stop fucking fishing them up from the sea

no, we are always the victim

>merkel calls all sandnigs to flood urop
ok, we'll just let them through to you guys
>merkel emergency shutdown borders as she sees mudslime terror attacks lose her votes
wtf guys we don't want them here
>erdogan starts blackmailing to just let them all loose if urop doesn't bend over backwards
>force us to create camps and house them with our economy in ruins, closed borders and a mudshit dictator using them as chips
>merkel slowing walks away

what part of it is our fault exactly monkeyfuck

>ten years in jail in Greece after he threw a 20-
year-old student off a cliff

Shit he would've landed 30+ here.

>>German authorities have slammed the Greek authorities for 'negligence',

Yea because German authorities haven't been negligent when it came to these mudslimes.

lmao white girls LOVE IT

He previously tossed a 20yr old woman off a cliff. She survived.

He threw someone off a cliff in Greece and then fucked off to Germany where he murded and raped a girl

Also, how about ze Germans background check people before letting them in, how about that? Greece isn't the only one to blame.

Learn to read, that part was very clearly about the student he threw off a cliff in corfu

Germany loves this shit, it's so progressive. He is an honorary Aryan.

>implying we have a choice

we do as our Yuro masters tell us

we good boiz respecting human rights and shit

>>German authorities have slammed the Greek authorities for 'negligence', saying that if they had known about Khavari's past, he would not have been allowed into the country.
Greece, I just wanna let you know. If Golden Dawn ever comes to power, I give you permission to nuke this country.

Tell them they have to choose

Grecce paying debnt or Greece helping immigrants

There were two girls.

How bout debtz?

nevermind

this is already happening right now as the debt repayment is stalled and we're getting moniez to save them and help them flee to Germany safely to escape the inhuman conditions of Greece

Open borders, remember? EU is a failed project, run by idiots hidden from eyes of scrutiny, and any semblance of democracy, who do nothing but blame their vassal states for any problems. Germany needs to stop thinking they can fake it until they make it. They will destroy Europe, or at the least several European countries.

Thank you, Merkel. Thank you, Austria. Thank you, Van der Bellen.
>pic related

Some kraut needs to ask merkel how she would have stopped him if they had known of his past.
She OPENED the fucking borders to a million transients.

>Greece isn't the only one to blame.
Our Gouvernement is to blame since we should not have let one single of them in.

Aside from that the greeks are indeed to blame. They failed to insert the case into Europol systems despite the fact the prisoner (he was out on probation only) ran away. Clear mistake under european rules, but that happens when you form a union with failed third world countries like greece.

Retire from what?

nobody listens to that guy though, he is a conspiracy theorist, as inept and populist as they come.
Commies just gave him a ministry to get the majority and slightly shake their heads everytime they are asked if they agree with him

*stretches luxuriously*
Feels nice to not have to worry about the Muslim invasion

I'm sure you have other beheaders to worry about atm paco

>saying that if they had known about Khavari's past, he would not have been allowed into the country.
How do you say "you lie! you fucking liars!" in German?

Note also how they are trying to shift the murder-rape of one of their own away from the criminal nigger and onto the Greeks now.

implying we are not the scapegoats of their politicians forever
>it's zem zleepy greekz fault ya? Zey probably zlept at ze border again, your government is against muslim rape gangs ya?
germans are sheep

This.

If the fucking germans didn't announce to the world that they will take everyone, no one would be going to greece.

negligence? why didnt german customs look up his record? did greece not put it on his record? was germany expecting greece to to do their job for them?

>Europe
>Yes

This is literally darwinism in action here, except rather than on an individual level a whole continent.

Guess it's a rhetorical question but that would be "Ihr lügt! Ihr verfickten Lügner!".

You cant really blame Greece at this point.
They have basically been hit with a wave of human filth that can be compared to a natural disaster of epic proportions.

They cant deal with all of them and im sure Merkel would be crying from the hilltops if the Greeks just started having summary trials and a quick execution afterwards.

Only Saudi Arabia and other "peaceful" Islamic countries have to worry about beheadings

your ID is very spicy Sup Forumsro

>German authorities have slammed the Greek authorities for 'negligence'

Watch them let him go after a year and wonder why he didn't report to parole.

holy shit I just noticed it

I remember once I had a FoxDie ID and I was feeling so badass but fucking mods deleted the thread

sad. i hate refugee.
we call brainwash people in german = gut menschen

brainwash people = gut menschen

Retire from gibs?

EXTREME VETTING
X
T
R
E
M
E

V