LEFTISTS PICS THAT GAVE YOU CANCER

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/10/14/opinion/muslim-convert-irpt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Admittedly though, Islam really does appeal to how much I hate faggots. Throwing off a building and slowly stoning them to death? That's pretty awesome.

Some more cancer

HOW?! HOW FUCKING RETARDED!

i want to beat sense into that stupid smug face

kekkerkderp

Religion of any form kys retarded.

that's the most normal looking person with down's syndrome that I've ever seen

Shit like this is why I finally gave up on reforming the left to work for everyone.

Now that they're feeling the effects of convincing their old voting blocks to take it up the ass and have abortion after abortion, they now need to import new voters who become more important to them than their own base simply because they still have children.

>As a female supremacist, the religion that places heavy restrictions on females appealed to my ideals

Woman Logic

she must like genital mutilation.

Reminder she converted two months after 9/11

cnn.com/2014/10/14/opinion/muslim-convert-irpt/

>Enhanced Burial Techniques

we need a caturday around here.

>not having a self sufficient outdoor cat
wtf is wrong with you?

cats are indoor animals that just happen to have the ability to adapt to and survive indoors.

These people suffer from severe cognitive dissonance.

They are slowly waking up though. I was just reading an article on the Guardian about Islam and was surprised at the number of lefties who are aware of how backwards and fucked up that religion truly is.

You simply can't be pro-gay rights and pro-Islam.

Fucking lost

2nd "indoors" should be "outdoors".

Didn't realize feminists agreed with women being beaten as punishment from their husbands. Some people are too stupid to live.

Live without purpose then idiot

Ragemodeactivated.jpg

>The black cat is the one that's stealing
Around felines never recline

:3 could that kitty really eat all of that fish on its own?

all feminist truly enjoy being beaten by men and having the man dominate. Slapping her in the mouth if she even dare speak in public. This is truly what feminist want so of coarse they are Ok with the quran. Notice feminists never talk about Islam because they are jealous and deep down inside they wish they had sharia law in all developed countries .

>I want it to be true therefore it is true
you sound like a trumptard desu

KEK what high feminist ideals you got there

>also implying kek isn't part of a pagan religion

That's torture wtf? My cat would go insane if she couldn't roam freely outside.

Lol are you a fucking idiot?

You must be. Cognitive dissonance is where you put your mind in a state of inconsistent thought.

>Promote equality
>Being against fascism and racism
>Being against race and religion phobias and prejudice

These are all consistent thought. You are the one suffering from severe cognitive dissonance lol. Quit projecting your own shit onto other people pleb

>I want it to be untrue, therefore it is untrue

why would I want to live in a bleak world without a god you motherfucking retard

>Seeing my aunt post pro-gun things on facebook makes me want to go FULLLIBERALISM on those guns,DESU

So why don't they? Oh yeah, to take guns you actually need to be armed yourself which makes arguing your point as "anti-gun" completely fucking retarded.
Honestly, dotr can't some soon enough.

Because you don't need GOD. You only need yourself and the land you live on. We are literally a decimal percentage of all the matter in the universe. We don't need a God because the simple fact that we are alive means that we are greater than all of the other clumps of matter combined. WE formed, through compositions of dust, matter, chemical reactions, and evolution. Over the span of literal eons. Billions of years of transformation. Within everything that exists in the universe, our consciousness sprouted from that decimal percentile of matter. We are our own creation.

>Daddy's not going to like this
Her inner thoughts.

do you have a link for this one?

Liberal humor is so fucking retarded. It amazes me.

really made me think

I have to imagine for these morons it's as simple as "Muslims kill rich white men I don't like" and they don't think any further than that.