B-but muh $15.00/hour!

dispatch.com/news/20170221/wendys-to-install-ordering-kiosks-in-1000-stores-this-year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
securityweek.com/over-1000-wendys-restaurants-hit-pos-malware
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure the tech maintaining these kiosks will earn more than $15/hr.

One tech that services how many different locations? You can cut many of your front end cashier staff.

Anyone supporting this by using these machine deserve a beating

I'm actually glad, the Wendy's I work at is almost always understaffed and this would eliminate the problem entirely (or at least make it easier for us)

You deserve a helicopter ride

t. Laquisha McFlip

We would have had this sooner if we had kicked out the illegals faster.

And that assumes hardware failure, which these days in this type of hardware is less and less common. These will just be booted, updated, fresh code loaded remotely.

>You can cut many of your front end cashier staff.

yes but you have to hire security to prevent the kiosks from being robbed, or just put the food and everything behind bulletproof glass

I see no problem here.

Can I still be a chef at Wendy's with a 9 in cock?

>not supporting more unnemployed people because Shlomo wants to save money makes me a darky commie

b-but this is the norm in yurop.

Srsly, every decent supermarket, fast food shop etc had this here, its great. You should embrace it.

Survival of the fittest
This does not mean the most inshape but it means the one who fits in to the current situation the most
This is inevitable and its better to transition quick than make it a long and unbearing process
Its not the beaners that are going to steal all of your jobs its this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Once they get the dumb, hateful niggers out of the kitchen and assembly table roles I may start eating fast food again. I'm not going to pay for food poisoning and also fund BLM scum to do no work and talk shit about Whites.

Just wait for the coffee vending machines. They are coming.

Isn't the kiosk inside the wendy's store, so you just walk in, choose whatever you want there, pay and then get your food as you usually would from the kitchen staff?

>supporting cheap labor for mr shekelstein instead of using increased technology

Machines can't fuck up and forget your fries because they are too high behind the counter

Feel the bern, you fucking fags.
We put fascist symbols on our flags.

t. Luddite

It's going to happen eventually. Why contain it?

This is amusing but in the longterm we're going to have to institute some kind of universal basic income to combat this. I say this as someone who's pretty right wing.
Society will cease to function if 70% of the population is unemployed.
Furthermore the economy will start to eat itself as automation destroys the very consumer spending power that corporations require to make a profit.

you can have a group of techs for a whole district assuming its not too large. They can always keep a register handy for when it all goes down.

They've been here for a long time.

Already have a few costa vending machines.

this will definitely cause liberals to riot

i mean mcdonalds in my town has the same thing but they still say "help wanted"

>B-b-but those Mexicans stealing my jobs

-Posted from my Apple iPhone. Be Creative.

To make omelettes you need to break some eggs

Put refugees in body bags

Was gonna say we have coffee vending machines like those at every petrol station, also the fast food here have those ordering machines already, our banks also have just machines now. We're already at this point.

>supporting government control over what a business can or cannot do with it's money

We just exterminate those that provide no value in this new future.

You mean the same 1,000 wendys that had cash register viruses because they couldnt even trust their own employees to use their poorly secured machines with their swiss cheese firewall?

Im sure giving the (((customers))) direct access to these machines will go over swell.

implying automation wont make captlism collapse

FUCK WENDY AND FUCK BURGER PEOPLE

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WE CAN'T LET THEM HAVE ACCESS TO THE BURGER CODES

Open the gates for the Caliphate

fug forgod ling

securityweek.com/over-1000-wendys-restaurants-hit-pos-malware

You must be a fucking retard.

wendys is nigger-tier food, they deserve all the monetary losses that they get from serving everyone fat fuck food.

We have had this for years in Sweden, doesn't really affect how many employees they hire since it acts more like a way to tailor your autismburger and avoid people if you are NEET, most people still order like they always have.

The bank I go to was remodeled last year, only has 3 tellers at the windows from the 5+ it used to have and like two roaming around helping people, 4 ATMs inside when it only had 1 and 2 outside that got upgraded. ATMs even have video calling for assistance from some where off site. If they're going to keep asking for $15/hour we'll have full functioning AI in less than 10 years. Or at least a machine that makes everything itself.

who dosen't want to be neet?

Actually, automation has little to nothing to do with the minimum wage and always would have occurred int he first place. At best, we're seeing a two year acceleration.

Spoilers: Neither political paradigm has a solution to the issue.

Spoilers: This is a natural product of a free market given sufficiently advanced technology

Spoilers: You're all going to be obsolete within 10 years and you better hope that we don't get the Georgia Guide Stones future

intro to your future understanding:

Our british M8s

You still get your money from people at banks?

Jesus America, I thought you were technologically advanced :/ We havent been doing that since the 90s.

Fucking shit.

I worked at McDonalds for 3 years and I was recently laid off because I was no longer needed. McDonalds added these kiosks a year ago and 5 months ago they started laying people off who worked the service counter. I would have liked making $15 an hour but I guess I'm going to have to go to college now or find a better paying job.

You guys might find it funny but since when are american citizens losing jobs a funny thing?

Newsflash

People still have to make the food
Checkmate conservatards

>chicken sandwich
>no i said handjob you fucking machine

Wendys is also looking to automate their drive threws with voice recognition and guesture recognition

they still use these things

From this side of the ocean it is hilarious.

That's my Wendy's, lol

t. shekelstein

working in a deli > working in a fastfood joint

Blacks fuck your daughters while you masturbate
Feel your fury, feel your hate
Elevate your mental state

what does being jew have to do with anything?

no one wants to be jobless

automation is whats killing the low skilled market

if they're going to introduce automation and toss in more unemployed people into the job market, then we should at least come up with some kind if liveable income that everyone who makes around poverty or less (no job) receives from the government so we can still fucking survive

Glad I won't lose my job as head chef.

You think a huge establishment like that would just install those without going over all the numbers

Will Starbuck use imported vending machines to help people in foreign countries?

>what does being jew have to do with anything?
your cheap labor is going away shekelstein.

enjoy what comes next as well.

Good. Bring on more robots. If raising the minimum wage to 20$ makes the robots come faster, then raise it to 20$.

They have these at Buc-ees in Texas. You order your food and you pick it up from the counter when your number is called. They need to make it where I can substitute or leave off certain ingredients though. I'm sure by now, people are going to get use to the idea that cashiers are just a thing of the past.

ACHTUALLY all we need is an armed proletariat to overthrow the robot owners for our benefit.

>order something
>get something else
>machine doesn't have an option to return it
I hope this happens worldwide just to fuck with both minimum wage scum and retards who eat fast food

Are you going to beat those using a tractor instead of hiring 20 people to farm?

You're a stupid commie.

>LEL MUH $15 AN HOUR CAUSED THIS
Nigger those machines cost literal cents per hour to operate. No wage that a human could survive on even with your retarded definition of survival could possibly compete.

They will import migrants to stand near the machine and watch it do all the work, and fire all their existing employees.

>Machines kill jobs
READ A FUCKING BOOK!

How do you it ? where do you get your oney from ?

>order something
>get something else

FFS. People do this? You made your bed now lie in it.

YES AUTISTS REJOICE LESS HUMAN INTERACTION FOR EVERYONE

>american citizens losing jobs
Dumb ones.
Get specialized, learn a skill.

If you can't, it means you either have an IQ below 80 or are a lazy commie.

I REPEAT THIS MACHINE CREATES MORE JOBS THAN IT TAKES AWAY!

We are entering an era where automation destroys more jobs than it creates.

It doesn't.

But its worth it as there is now extra labor for other things.

And we need to kick out illegals as well.

Fortunately as manager, my 1.2 million per year is safe.

A robot kiosk may be able to take orders, but it can't have a 10 inch cock.

It doesn't.

It's the norm in France for 5 years or so now, and we have stats about it.

It takes away quite a bit no-skill jobs and create some skilled ones.

That's it.
The dumb and lazy and losing.

You're still wrong tho

Wendy's is so good. If it weren't for the inevitable nigger workforce I'd actually eat there.

> higher security for kiosk

you do realize there would still be employees in the store...right?

>Looking at the 1-1 loses of a specific industry and using it to claim that a more efficient tool somehow hurts the labor market.
IF JOBS WERE TAKEN AWAY BY EFFICIENT MEANS OF PRODUCTION THAN NOBODY WOULD HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED AFTER THE INVENTION OF THE WHEEL SHITHEADS.

litreally every petrol station and half off convinence stores have these machines in the uk

It won't lol. It will just mean a drastic curtailment of the surplus population.

Laughed too hard at this

>living in an old paradigm
You don't know shit.

McJobber here, what's the easiest skill to earn $5,000 per month on Patreon. Note, I am a huge fucking idiot.

You clearly are ignorant.

getting /fit/.

>he thinks natsoc is capitalist

>A rule of efficient division of labor that has existed since the stone age is outdated because of "Muh computers".
I'm pretty sure you just think you're somehow special for living in the current year.

>Dumb ones.
Exactly, this only means more welfare.

Next idear please

your misunderstanding of communism is painful.
seize the means of productions isn't destroy the means of production;

Are you serious? I'm pretty sure it's a good time to be a hard worker. Apply to all types of trades jobs, wind farm installation, HVAC, POS (point of sale) repair/installs, car sales, bartending, anything.

They have those in all the mcdonalds, but they still employ people

thats the best idea you're going to get.

do it or kill yourself.