Empire state building

So Sup Forums why did the empire state building not fall? It got hit by a b-25 bomber and is much older than the wtc.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/07/27/cancers-among-ground-zero-workers-skyrocketing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guess

looked pretty bad

Different plane
and it's a much stronger building

because fires and jet fuel can't bring a building down. You've been lied to.

A b52 bomber flying at 1/5th the speed with 1/10th the mass carrying diesel fuel instead of high octane jet fuel

Holy shit I thought this was a troll thread.

can't tell if you're actually retarded or just pretending

Thingredients were built better then. That's American steel. Now it's cheap Chinese steel. BIG difference. BIG!

MAGA

Empire state was hit by a B-25 (27,000-41,000lbs) lost in fog trying to land (100-150mph)

WTC was designed to withstand being hit by a 707 (~250,000lb) lost in fog trying to land (so traveling at around 150-200mph)

WTC was hit by a 767 (~270,000lb) in a deliberate attack doing up to 550mph

You spent all that time googling the information while OP only accepts answers that support his narrative. Sorry mate.

neat regional flag

He's not wrong you retarded Slovak.

Are you? do you not understand basic force equations

Fully loaded modern jet liner is 10x the size of a b52 and was traveling 5 times as fast carrying much more of a more volatile fuel

Seriously are you retarded?

So let's make the numbers really easy

The b52 is 10 flying at 100 miles and hour

Mass x velocity= force

B52 hits the with a force of 1000

Now a 767 is 100 x 500 mile per hour

The World Trade Center was hit with 50x the force of the Empire State Building not to mention the design differences in the building the height of the fire etc etc

No buildings are designed to take a hit with that kind of force

It also hit lower, so the impact at the base of the building where it ties into the ground had no where near the stress (moment) involved.

What would happen if a plane similar to these and at the same speed crashed into the One world trade center?

Planes cant fly that fast at that altitude.
Aluminum planes cant disappear in a steel-concrete building without debri.
Steel-concrete buildings dont turn to dust when hit by an aluminum plane
There were no planes

the b-25 isn't a big plane. it's a medium sized twin piston, 15 tons gross weight loaded. The 727s that took down the towers were roughly 100 times heavier.

b-25 and b-52 are not the same thing, dummy

10x heavier. typo

imbecile

Oh I thought it was a b52 so it's even a smaller plane

That means the wtc was hit with 500x the force of the Empire State Building

Force is mass x acceleration not velocity, you're thinking of momentum.

Regardless, you should be taking Kinetic Energy into account, where T = 1/2(m)(v^2)

So something traveling five times faster and ten times heavier has a kinetic energy 250x the original.

OP is still a retard

>without debris

Jesus fucking Christ debris rained down over 20 city blocks of lower Manhattan

Pieces of of building and plane hit buildings blocks away

One of the engines flew 1/4 a mile out the other side and crashed through like 6 floors of an empty office building that a bunch of Muslims tried to turn into an Islamic center a few years back

6 city blocks including 3 towers 4 low rise office buildings, a public park, a Greek Orthodox Church were completely flattened

The duetcha bank tower across the street had such a huge gouge torn out of it it almost collapsed like wt7 and had to be torn down buildings within 10 city blocks were heavily damaged

You fucking 9/11 conspiratards have some points about the pentagon that are fishy but planes crashed into those fucking buildings, they were not under controlled demolition

You faggots clearly have no understanding of how much force and heat would be generated by the collision of those planes hitting those buildings

Thank you. Yours ain't bad either.

Jewish physics.

Look at all this debri flying around

Well memed

Almonds activated

It was build with different methods. Also they didn't have explosive grade nano thermite for the empire state building ;-)

waiting for the German hologram poster

I meant airplane debris obviously.

>b52

It was a hologram guys.

>smaller plane
>flying slower
>not made of aluminium (molten Al explodes in contact with water)

Yeah there wasn't any besides these pieces Mossad and the CIA ran around planting right?

fire weakens the steel and it bends

You're probably right, sadly.

Chinese steel is shitty.

this is actually a funny webm. totally doesn't take into account angles, distance, and different lens characteristics. hard to believe anyone takes this shit seriously

>B-52
>Jet Fuel

Hmmmmmmmm

Nice CGI in 2001, better than Doom 2

Well, considering we just saw those planes cut through concrete and steel like a hot knife through snow, I dont know. Neither do I know where the energy came from that turned both towers to dust. Not to mention all the other weird phenomena found at ground zero.

It just so happened to bend and collapse perfectly like a demolition.

He didn't know it was so hot, the steel would melt

>til a 50 foot tall and quarter mile wide pile of steal and broken concrete is "dust"
>it was literally called "the pile"
>tfw arguing about 9/11 with kids born after it happened

You need Jet Fuel to melt steel beams.

>still shilling after 16 years when theres tons of unexplained shit.

>this is dust because co spiratards refuse to acknowledge that it exsisted

diesel fuel can't melt steel beams

>that pile is the same amount of material of the entire building
>theres is hardly any office equipment

Look at that jet fuel

CIA wasn't invited to that party.

Because it wasn't built over a muthafucking nuclear bomb in place to demolish it.

Some of us recall what Ground Zero used to mean, before they hastily changed the dictionaries, Ministry of Truth style.

The buildimgs were a Jewish imvention.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Literally video evidence that the building did not collapse at free fall speed as a controlled demolition

>not realizing a building is mostly empty space for ..ya know people and stuff

What did it mean professor bong

I never mentioned controlled demoliton.

That's actually kind of cool to watch

Oh right it was a space microwave super turbo labor that vaporizes concrete

Or was it a mini Nuke planted under the building after the 96' bombing likOr the good old fashions thermite slicing support meme Or maybe it was just planes crashing into buildings and the CIA/bush doing everything they can to hide the fact they dropped the ball on 9/11

"The epicentre of a nuclear explosion"

That was its one and only, very specific meaning. It was never used to describe anything else.

The Empire State Building bomber crash and fire happened in 1945.

Israel and Mossad didn't exist until 1948.

Do the math.

The impact wasn't the issue...
The buildings withstood the impact no problem. They stood there burning then fell along the path of least resistance... I mean fell through the entire building because of hot fire. No more questions.

how stupid are you ?

Yeah you are right it was a totally normal plane crash, nothing weird about.
Lemme ax you a question, are you shills automated bots after all these years or is their an actual lowlife behind a keyboard?

The Empire State Building is a grid design heavily oversized for current standards. With today's computations, it was proved it can support 25 stories more.

>Government can hardly hide themselves fucking teenage interns
>can barely function as is
>has laws written by lobbyists
>can't even figure out how to keep bridges and damns from collapsing

>will pull of the most over the top and elaborate conspiracy in the history of the world to cover up a few guys' fraud and perpetuate two failing wars that destroyed their political power base and massively delegitimized the us government in just 7 short years

I guess it was all apart of their shadowy plans right ?

>octane

>jet fuel

Chose one

You forgot pic related

> nypost.com/2014/07/27/cancers-among-ground-zero-workers-skyrocketing/

> mossad
> white collar workers

I find it hard to believe you are this retarded.

Wouldnt that cause seismic activity or something else noticable by pedestrians?

???

Jet fuel is 100 octane conspiratard

No m8, it was a nuke, under the towers, placed there by the builders to comply with the demand that all skyscrapers had a means to pull them.

There were investigative journalist flaps in the late 70s and 80s about it, and the Russians used to smirk about how NY had its own nuke in place for them to tamper with during the Cold War.

We just conveniently forget these things, like we conveniently change the definition of words from time to time.

It's how the concrete, metal, glass and everything else in between turned to dust in an upward wave. It doesn't require a magic raygun to explain.

It also accounts for the shameful incidence of lung perforation in first responders, way more so than asbestosis can, given many took precautions against asbestos in the first week.

That and the molten pool of liquid metal that remained liquid for weeks underneath the site. Funnyily enough, someone had thoughfully removed all of the gold bars being kept safe there a few weeks prior. Handy, even.

Etc etc there is nothing about the bullshit narrative we are asked to believe about 911 that begins to account for the inconvenient elements it omits enitrely. Hah. A certain Barack Obama helped compile the evidence package for the commission to consider, even, deciding what to include and what to pretend never happened. Whatever happened to that guy?

Do you know how these buildings are designed? About 50% of the building support was on the outside walls, this design maximized or floor space and it's why they had those skinny windows

When the plane hit it was like always ice cutting huge percentage of the support structure, that combined with heat causes the other suppers to buckle then he top 200 feet of tower smashed down on the lower floors like an anvil being dropped on a stack of plates

>I don't understand that heat is generated during building collapses

I'm not a bot I was fuckig there and I am sick of teenage autists on the internet telling me the CIA killed all those people and blew up 6 square blocks of my neighborhood so bush could have a a war in Iraq and then despite being such an eveil mastermind hilariously fail at everything the government has wanted to do since

The most annoying thing about plane crashes are the toasted cars on the other side of the island dont you think?

> Kerosene

People use it here for home heating.

t. family works in Oil company

That car is on FDR dr.
>heat
>people are fine
>plane crashes have enough energy to cause that

Do you actually think Manhattan is like solid rock? Most of her island is man made at this point

One whole side of the sight is a slurry wall to hold back the Hudson River, if that happened every basement and train tunnel in NYC would have been underwater on 9/11

Speed and weight really doesn't matter because it wasn't the impact that collapsed them.

> thread

>europoors in charge of ballistics
Should have left you to the germans, really.

>sick of teenage autists
>15 posts by this ID
>not a shill

There was an entire parking lot of cars that pruned up because flaming debris landed on them, they were temporarily stored under fdr drive before removal sperg

Or should they just leave them in he streets where they burned?

>jet fuel
>volatile enough to even slightly weaken steel

Literally kerosene
I doubt it would even catch flame on impact

That shit is like water

>15 posts by this ID
>discussion is now shilling
wewlad. That's not even a lot.

What the fuck do ballistics have to do with it haha wtf

World trade center was attacked by terrorism before in 1993. Not that weird to do it when it already happened. Might even be mandatory. But I guess I shouldn't expect much from kids who weren't even born yet when it happened before 9/11

Gee whiz, maybe it has something to do with the fact that a B-25 only weighs 30k pounds and carries less than a thousand gallons of fuel.

this has to be the most retarded of all conspiracz theories
>there were no planes
nigga u wat

>high energy impact
>small materials found far away from the impact sight
Really making me think here.

yes lets move them somewhere else, this makes sense

point is, if you are so sick and tired of teenage autist, just leave the thread instead of posting all those images you surely have saved without purpose

I was talking about toasted cars miles away from the actual disaster.

You really have a retards grasp of physics

Okay so in space if you have a ship traveling at thousands of miles an hour with no friction gravel and sand can tear throwing a spacecraft due to the high speeds

It's a similar but much smaller scale example

If you hit a steel bar with an aluminum pipe the pipe will be fucked

Now swing that pipe at 550 miles per hour with the force of 200,000 pounds

Its a little different,

>inb4 it doesn't look real

Based on what? Your imagination? This is the only example of such a thing happening in history so this is what it really looks like

Yes, New York is built upon an ancient mountain, bedrock under Manhattan is solid.

>jet fuel is like water

Holy Christ I guess every plane explosion is a CIA operation then

>but there is no plane!
Why would there be damaged cars if there was no crash? Hmm, making me think here, goldstein.

>they dropped the ball on 9/11
And this meme is dogshit, too.

The US Military did their damn job, and they did it properly, too.

They intercepted whatever it was off the East Coast shooting missiles at the USA, and probably smoked it, too.

There is no defence against an inside job, though. Someone with authority pulled the towers. There weren't too many people who knew how to detonate the nukes, not even the superjew owner. Maybe less than six people, all of whom should be rounded up and dumped into Gunatanamo Bay until their memory returns and whoever it was 'fesses up. I'd start there if I was, say, a brand new White House administration intent on draining the DC swamp.

They're probably dead, though. Another accidental shooting to the back of the head, each and every one. When will you silly Americans learn about guns, eh?

Either that or investigate which nations are capable of stealing missiles from the Kursk whilst it was underwater, and then declare Total War on them. Hint: it's Israel. It's either Israel or it's the most despicable false flag Russian shinannegans in a long history of such things. But it's Israel, obviously. What is their fucking problem, eh?

And I fully appreciate 911 Conspiracy still makes you sound like a fucking lunatic when you try to decribe it. That's by design, too. They are admirably evil, the architects of this mutli-facetted plan.