Ex Muslim here...

Ex Muslim here. Can someone give me a quick rundown on some logical points that categorically disprove Islam on being the truth so I can redpill my Muslim family who aren't very Muslim like to begin with. I'm trying to destroy its last ounce of credibility within my family.

Inb4, Muhammad and what he did. I mostly mean disproving the Quran much the same way as the bible is disproven. Also I'm not a shitskin for those wondering and I want all swarthies out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA
youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a fucking god. Snap the fuck out of it. How retarded are you?

>disproving the Quran much the same way as the bible is disproven
so, not at all?

What is the color of you're skin

What?

Whitish with pink splotches. I'm not a sandnigger if that's what you're thinking.

Have you tried pork breast yet?

Trinity doesn't work. Now disprove the Quran for me.

>tips turban at you
M'beard

Just youtube some christopher hitchens debates you'll learn all the talking points you need.

How inbred are you?

Listen to me closely friend.
RUN
RUN NOW
FAST
YOU MADE IT
YOU JUST GOTTA RUN
Go study and become a free man.
We need to form a new religion based on what we know as science NOW.
Hurry while there is still time.
REEEEEEEEE

>Trinity doesn't work
wrong

>disprove the Quran
you could point to all the evidence and secular/non-christian historical scholarship that say Christ's crucifixion is a historical fact

>Atheist New-Testament Scholar Gerd Ludermann declared "Jesus' death as a consequence of crucifixion is indisputable."
>John Dominic Crossan, of the infamous Jesus-Seminar says: There is not even the "slightest doubt about the fact of Jesus' crucifixion under Pontius Pilate."
>Marcus Borg, another member of the Jesus-Seminar states: Jesus' execution is the "most certain fact about the historical Jesus"
>Jewish Scholar Pinchas Lapide: Jesus' death by crucifixion is "historically certain."
>Paula Fredriksen: "The single most solid fact about Jesus' life is his death: he was executed by the Roman prefect Pilate, on or around Passover, in the manner Rome reserved particularly for political insurrectionists, namely, crucifixion."
>Bart Ehrman: "one of the most certain facts of history is that Jesus was crucified on orders of the roman prefect of Judea, Pontius Pilate."

i don't know the muslim counterargument to that, i know you guys typically deny he was crucified though

you fucking kill people for pissing you off or leaving the religion, you fucking stupid my dude. Also dont forget the witch craftery you guys do aswell.

Make them dinner but use pork products. Don't tell them it contains pork.

After dinner let them in on the joke and tell them might as well give up on Islam as they are already going to hell for eating pig.

If you are looking for someone to "disproving the Quran much the same way as the bible is disproven", Check out the guys early videos.

youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA

No, that is typically sandnigger and nigger behaviour.

afaik Muslims claim Christ wasn cruzified, but the guy who told on him(Judas i believe) was punished by being made look like jesus and then being cruzified

Facts or data normally doesn't help against ideology. You have to erode that first, by getting them as much cognetive dissonances as possible and then let them happen to stumble over certain ideas and info.
For people to change their mind they need to think they themself came to the conclusion.

well think of it from a practical point of view. The goal of islam is to implement an islamic state ruled by a caliph, who is a dictator.

No human rights, no freedom, no democracy. You, as a muslim, are a slave to the rulers.

Does that sound like something you want to believe in. Is that a noble goal? I don't think so.

Any athiest arguments also work... you can use those. muhammad was also a rapist of women and children, and a murderer.

I still get triggered everytime I see a nonwhite posting from a traditionally European country.

Just make them face reality. Tell them that every muslim country is a shithole and islam just creates conflict and poverty.

You of the East will not escape your foolishness in your callous attitudes towards your women who bear and raise your sons and precious daughters.

Some of you, in ignorance of Truth, for your own selfish purposes and gain, have made a mockery of the Truth of Muhammad.

You have shrouded your women in heavy garments, denying them freedom of movement and of Allah’s fresh air as they venture out amongst other people.

To what kind of man will your beliefs and your irrational, ego-centric behaviour appeal? Only to men who have no kindly feeling for women.

Is it such followers that your Prophet Muhammad would have attracted when he was on earth?

No, indeed, he appealed only to the most spiritually minded of people.

What kind of imagery or picture of your Prophet are you sending out to the rest of the world?

I will tell you – of a man demented and obsessed by the lowly state of the female sex, who regarded a woman as a man’s possession to be imprisoned from the world.

A man unaware of a woman’s true needs to be happy, a man oblivious of her misery in the captive, subjected state.

This man has nothing whatever to do with the true Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam.

Here's a fairly simple 3 point argument I made roughly a year ago. Enjoy :)

--Point 1--
Surah 5:47 – So let the followers of the Gospel (Christians) judge according to what God has sent down in it.

According to Mohammad, Christians are commanded to follow the texts they already possess (New and Old Testaments) and judge accordingly.

--Point 2--
Surah 10:94 – So if you [Prophet] are in doubt about what We have revealed to you, ask those who have been reading the scriptures before you.

Mohammad is told that everything being revealed to him should line up with previous revelations, and if he has any questions or concerns, ask the Jews and Christians for confirmation.

--Point 3--
Surah 4:157 – and [the Jews] said, 'We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of God.' (They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, though it was made to appear like that to them; those who disagreed about him are full of doubt, with no knowledge to follow, only supposition: they certainly did not kill him-- [158]No! God raised him up to Himself.

In spite of the fact that everything should line up with previous scriptures according to Mohammad, the Qur'an flatly denies the crucifixion, death, and thus, resurrection of Jesus, the central tenets of Christianity without any evidence to the contrary, and therefore is provably false.

When followers of Islam condemn the West for their lax sexual behaviour and perversion, they are right to believe that it is bringing down unhealthy conditions on earth.

These unhealthy conditions are not sent by ‘Allah’ – but are a natural consequence of their breaking the laws of existence.

Similarly, the followers of Islam are breaking the laws of existence because they, like the Jews, hold to the tradition of an eye-for-an-eye and believe that there IS such a thing as a Holy War.

There is no such thing as a Holy War – there is only the Reality of Holy Forgiveness and Holy Reconciliation, treating your ‘brother’, be he your enemy or friend, with love and understanding.

None of you may break the laws of existence and hope that you may enter into the kingdom of heaven or paradise.

Your behaviour has no place beyond the mayhem you are presently bringing on yourselves.

>the same way the bible is

excuse me?

Islam was created by Catholics. 1500 years ago Christianity wasn't so clearly defined. The Vatican organized and armed a bunch of Arab armies to do their bidding in North Africa. They taught them a version of Christianity that was fitted to Arabs. The whole jihad thing is because they were originally indoctrinated that their sole purpose on earth is to fight this holy war for God. At some point after they stomped out all of the Vatican's enemies they turned into muzzies and invaded Catholics

Quran 1886
ibn hisham 166
also this video
youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc&t=2s
I hope you can redpill you family Inshallah

You have to go back Achmed