How do you counter the "Trump is a Jewish shill" meme?

Why Trump is pro-Jewish
> kids married to Jews
> assigns Jews to cabinet positions
> has always been unapologetically pro-Israel
> used to work in (((TV)))
> has business ties with Jews
> is a billionaire
> is a new yorker

Why Trump is anti-Jewish
> most Jewish billionaires supported Clinton
> 50% of Clinton donation were from Jews
> most Jews probably voted for Clinton
> anti-immigration stance doesn't favor Jews
> anti-media doesn't favor Jews
> throws some dog whistles here and there

What do you guys think?
Is Trump a Jewish puppet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/Uh2T_iosde0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"But Mussolini is not anti-Semitic. You rejoice in vain, the Jewish press was murmuring in our ears. I say : the question is not why we rejoice, but why, if he is not anti-Semitic, you worry about his victory and why the Jewish press throughout the world attack him."

If you're a brainwashed poltard, you just recite the usual response: "you're just a shill!"

If you actually have integrity and care about the truth whether or not it fits in with your current worldview, you'll listen and do some research. You're missing so much in your pro-kike list.

The kikes are on both sides, everything any of their little controlled puppets do favors them because it was planned by them, it doesn't matter if it doesn't seem obvious to you on a shallow level, they have very long, years long plans and every thing is planned down to the smallest detail, including all "opposition".

Thanks for the brackpiru

>How do you counter the "Trump is a Jewish shill" meme?
We don't, we love the Jews over here.
Sup Forums is a Christian Zionist board.
God bless the nation of Israel.

they supported Hillary because Trump was regarded as unelectable up until he actually won.

Now that he's in, every big business is begging him to pass TPP and other anti-consumer laws.

In all likelihood Trump is a set back to most jews not all

>> has always been unapologetically pro-Israel
isn't he ridiculed for not being pro israel enough

I thought he was the Moscow version of the machurian candidate.

>Sup Forums had a perfect candidate in Huckabee, who wanted to get rid of gays
>"buh-buh-but he likes Israel"

>Sup Forums backs a Jewish man who licks Israel's balls
>"buh-buh-but he gonna build wall"

No, he's won awards for being pro-Israel and has been quoted saying that he's been pro-Israel since birth which is literally for the entire life of Israel. His dad was also pro-Israel.

(((They))) had already planned the entire election years before it began. They knew he would win, he was chosen.
Reminder that Trump is literally a kike through his great grandmother, Katherine Kober. She was born in Bavaria about an hour away from the home of the Rothschild family. Her name is Ashkenazic.

Hori shito.

Share more stuff with us, senpai.

Shabbos Goy Judas Goat

Fucking Bernie would have been less ((their)) guy.

It's hard to, cause he has undeniable jewish ties. He IS triggering the fuck out of certain kikes though.

Here's a copypasta:
REMEBER GOY-UH I MEAN GUYS TRUMP IS A KIKE
HE LOVES ISREAL DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT HE CALLED OUT BANKS FUNDING TERRORISM, OR IS THE ONLY CANIDATE WHO QUESTIONS ISREAL FINANCIAL SUPPORT
NEVER MIND THE FACT HE IS REDPILLED THE MASSES OF JEWISH OPEN BORDER CULTURAL DESTRUCTION
NEVER MIND THE FACT HES CALLED OUT EVERY JEWISH CONTROLLED TRADE AGREEMENTS WHEN THEY BEGAN TO POP UP IN THE 1980S
NEVER MIND THE FACT HE CALLED OUT KIKEMASTER GEORGE SOROS DESTROYING THE EUROPE AND THE US WITH OPEN BORDERS AND PAYING COMMIE NIGGERS
NEVER MIND THE FACT HE'S OUTPLAYED KIKES IN BUSINESS AND MEDIA FOR YEARS
NEVER MIND THE FACT ROGER STONE DEDICATED A BOOK TO A MAN WHO CALLED THE HOLOCAUST A LIE
NEVER MIND THE FACT HITLER HAD TO BE SOFT WITH KIKES AND NIGGERS WHEN HE CAME INTO POWER
NEVER MIND THE FACT TRUMP SAID A MAN AT A MICHIGAN RALLY WHO SAID JEWS DID 9/11 WAS ON OUR SIDE
NEVER MIND THE FACT HE IS SHOWING KEKSERVATIVES WHO THEY REALLY ARE
NEVER MIND THE FACT IF YOU YELL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW YOU WILL LOSE AN ELECTION FOR SURE FROM CHRISTKEK CONSERVATIVE BASE
NEVER MIND THE FACT TRUMP HAS CALLED OUT SAUDI ARABIA MANY TIMES
IM AN OLDFAG BELEIVE ME DONT VOTE FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH I DONT BRING NO ALTERNATIVE TO THE TABLE , IM NOT ONE OF THE SAME SHILLS WHO DOWNPLAY THE CRUZ SCANDALS AND RECYCLE THE TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT TACTIC DAN GABRIEL TAUGHT US

(Another one incoming in next post)

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html

Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w

Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg

Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816

Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0

Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis

Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd

Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ

If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ

Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL

(1/2)

(2/2)

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6

“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Simple terms...

Trump is for Israeli Jews

Clinton is for Soros Jews.

Trump namedrops the jew live during a debate.

Yeah there is of course undeniable evidence that many Jews are against Trump.

There are two possibilities regarding Jewish interests.

1) Jews have planned the rise of Trump, and the low-tier Jews counter-signaling Trump are either part of the plan or at least expected.

2) Jews are divided, and the ones counter-signaling Trump represent the left wing of the Jewish interests, while the ones Trump is working with represent the right-wing.

Either way, it's clear that Trump is NOT directly fighting Jewish interests.

He's not a Jewish shill he's a Russian puppet

>Past Hornorees Include Mort Zuckerman

Is that the chinese bootleg of Mark Zuckerberg? Did he invent flatfacebook?

there are good jews and bad jews. Duh

>2) Jews are divided, and the ones counter-signaling Trump represent the left wing of the Jewish interests, while the ones Trump is working with represent the right-wing.
I do not know what the truth is but I believe it is close to this #2. There are so many jews that there are naturally going to be ones on every side because they aren't clones of each other.

>Either way, it's clear that Trump is NOT directly fighting Jewish interests.
The wall is a pretty huge (literally and figuratively) obstacle that goes against jewish interests of open borders. Him deporting and being anti immigration, getting rid of mexicans in the USA, is a huge support for whites, puts a massive dent in white genocide.

Jesus when will you mind controlled plebeians wake up and realize that there is only one group of kikes?! They pretend to represent an entire rainbow of different sides, groups, opinions,

movements, but they're all one group, working together in the name of Lucifer.

You were right the first time. All of the people "against" Trump are acting in order to legitimize him in the eyes of people like pol who don't trust the establishment anymore.

This

I think shills are self-defeatingly obvious.

>How do you counter the "Trump is a Jewish shill" meme?
America is a Jewish colony, so it's impossible to be president without appeasing them. If you think the US =/= ZOG, and a politician like David Duke has the freedom to run and be elected, you're more bluepilled than an SJW.

The wall is certainly helpful to "our" interests, but I don't think it's enough.

Any true long-term solution needs to address the JQ.
Trump, as a kike-loving New Yorker billionaire, doesn't quite get us closer.

While this sentiment is easy to say, it's mentally weak: I support Trump, voted for him in the primary and general, but you can't deny his jewish connections. All his children married jews...

I think it's depressing and soul-sucking that you might actually authentically believe that I'm shilling when I know between myself and God that I'm not, and that's just how bad the kike psyops have become.

Their goals are not as obvious and simple as you guys think they are. They've seen and lead the world through all sorts of phases, they don't care whether we're right-wing or leftist, they just care that at every time, no matter what's happening, they are in full control. People weren't going to keep putting up with the migration stuff forever, they had to create someone to lead those people down their path rather than having them actually rise up against them in an uncontrollable way.

You voted for Hillary. Why lie?

There's a reason people tell that you're a shill. You're apparently too dumb to figure it out (leftists are the dumbest demographic on the planet), but I'll tell you that reason has nothing to do with the content of your posts.

Same here.
I support Trump but more importantly, I'm on-board with JQ.
I always knew that Trump wouldn't go after JQ, but it seems clear at this point that he is fairly pro-kike.

Yeah you might be right about that.
They can't control everything and presenting the goyim with a controlled left and controlled right is a good way to make sure nothing goes out of their control.

Looking at the it's quite obvious that all the Republican candidates were hand-picked by Jews.

"Jews" are on each side. It's not part of an awesome domination plan, there is just powerful jewish people on conservacucks and liberals side. Look : the left in now mostly againt Israel and pro-palestine, at least here. But right wing jewish / sionist love Israel
You can't just see Jews as a big group of people who agree with each other

There is a lot of powerfull people with their agendas, and a good part of them are jews and gave their own interests

And he has a kike ancestor himself, unless you're one of the people who think having an Ashkenazic name means nothing. It's not just his kids who've all married kikes. His sister married a kike, his aunt married a kike, his great aunts married kikes. And there's a reason that his family likes to marry with kikes so often, they're crypto-kikes. It's obvious, every little detail might seem irrelevant or insignificant but you have to look at them all in conjunction with each other and when you do it all becomes overwhelmingly obvious.

By the way, his tower is 666 feet tall but people will tell you it's only 664 because that's the height they conveniently list for the public.

You're a leftist. We've seen thousands of leftists come through here, you won't be the one to fool us.

everyone of your post are stupid copy pasta.
Just because you spam the most doesn't make you right.

I agree that Jews are not a monolithic force.
However, as a Sup Forumsack gentile who is red-pilled on JQ, don't you think that Jews are at the center of all problems in the West and modernity?

>Any true long-term solution needs to address the JQ.
>Trump, as a kike-loving New Yorker billionaire, doesn't quite get us closer.
You are correct. One question is:
Would accelerationism have been better in the long run?
Here's an argument from accelerationists:
>Consider these two hypothetical outcomes:
1) Hillary wins, America spirals into an even worse death path. Years later, MANY people wake up to the absolute corruption and the resistance of this is even bigger. (I personally don't believe this would happen)
2) Trump wins, a "pressure valve" is released, many people are relaxed because they had a huge victory, then they can kike it up more later on without people caring.
Some people on our side think hillary would have been better. I find this retarded.

I can upload a picture of my voter form but you wouldn't care, you wouldn't believe it anyways. I'm in california anyways so my vote didn't even matter.
By the way, ad hominem is not a valid argument.

Why do you have to be so black and white? Is it that hard for you to understand that things can be more nuanced than left vs. right?

I'll dig up some of my old messages of me arguing pro-Trump against family on Facebook. I registered Republican and had planned for my very first vote to be for Trump. That was before the AIPAC speech made me think to research his kike connections.

Exactly, that's why I pointed it out, it shocked me when I read that. I'm glad you're at least willing to discuss this, you don't have to believe me but I'm very confident that Trump is one of their cult, participates in the rituals and rape, worships/serves Lucifer, and would do nothing but evil to us if he didn't have to hide his intentions.

Think about this: you know that the media lie. So why do you believe them so willingly when they claim to be anti-Trump? You know everything they say has an underlying, manipulative purpose, do you honestly think they're so dumb that they thought complaining about him over and over would do anything but stoke more pride and loyalty among his fans? If you believe that they're in control and behind some huge conspiracy, you can't think they'd be so stupid right?

Jews are the center of all problems in the West, but not because of some plan of promoting interracial and shit like that. Multicultural casting is the thing to sell a lot of movie now, and they just go along with it

But Israel fucked up the Middle East, and this is the reason so much muslims have to come to Europe and there is so much terrorism. So yeah, it's Israel's fault, and mostly their right wing

There is a lot of ok jewish people who have no agenda and don't feel like they are part of a monolithic force. And a lot of genuinely liberal jews as well

But yeah things like "Antisemitism blackmail" are definitely a thing and the Jews love to use Holocaust for their own agendas

Only morons do not understand that while most globalists are jews, not all jews are globalists.

Only morons do not realize that the war is nationalism vs globalism... and concern trolls. Fuck you shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I believe it is in their nature to promote things that destroy civilization and culture.

> sexual perversions, such as pedophilia, homosexuality
> marxism, communism, feminism, egalitarianism
> usury, financial bubbles
> globalization, offshoring of labor, open trade, low wages
> zionism, wars in the middle east

Obviously, not all Jews are on-board with all these ideas, and it might even be the case that some Jews genuinely oppose each other on some of these ideas.
However, as a group, they cannot help but promote ideas that destroy societies, which is why they are the center of all problems.

If Trump is really run by the jews, why didn't they donate to him?

>"Drumpf is juden" idiots eternally btfo

If this is true, that would certainly be a strong counter-argument.

But how do you counter the fact that Trump has numerous Jewish ties?
Do you think that Jews have successfully switched their strategy to infiltrate him after he won?

Nice AR-15, user.

Because if a ton of kikes donated to him, you wouldn't be able to make stupid points like this to cover his ass.

holy shit

Tbh, the whole "Cultural Marxism" is just an american thing because most of them are stuck with Cold War propaganda and want to bring communism on everything. They use "liberal" as in "leftist" while here, liberal just mean pro globalization but doesn't say anything about the societal aspect

But you ain't the classical Sup Forumsack morron and you know it would be stupid to say it's a conscious by a monolithic force (It would be absurd, most of those way to "destroy civilization" contradict each others)

I won't lie, I don't consider all those things to be destroyer of civilization and culture

I'm genuinely ok with homosexuality but hate pedophilia just as you
And it's right jews are the worst about pedophilia but you can't attribute the homosexuality issue to them alone

The usury, financial, globalization, open trade, low wages, zionism and wars in the middle east is true. Some of those things are totally jewish problems (Like usury) but low wages or open trade are more complex issues

I have a hard time believing marxism communism is a jewish thing. People where totally against capitalism, in a genuine way, and some of them just happened to be jewish. Communism killed Jews too and they just had a small shitty state next to china iirc

It just looks like American where always kinda anti semitic, and prefered fascism to communism so they just went with the "Communism is jewish shit" while those doing the propaganda were American Jews

They went to Europe after the Crusades failed.
Bringing with them prosperity, knowledge, architecture and health.

Trump isn't pro Marxist jew, ehich is the important part

Who ? Jews ?

Idk, I never heard of it desu. Maybe there was a big jewish migration yeah ? But what is the point of saying this ?

fpbp

Obviously Islam, you larping fag.

Let's just say this.
They're the leading negative force behind many things that Sup Forums doesn't like.

Ok you didn't read anything and just answered about the pic. But that's fine

I know you are being sarcasting but it seems like they brought pretty nice shit to Spain in terms of knowledge, architecture and health

I think that interests at this level are getting highly intermingled. There are Jews just like gentiles that have converging interests. The Jews just stand out of the picture because of their overrepresentation, not because the control the whole show.

You don't retard. You can't successfully argue against something that's true.

Well then.

Pro Israel != pro Jew.
The Israelis just want to be left alone.
The international globalist Jews are the ones he opposes. They cause us pain too.

Why did you guys do the 9/11 then?

>The Israelis just want to be left alone.
While making sure they leave no one else alone at the same time.

Yeah I guess. But hating all jews for all reasons at the same time isn't really smart and useful for OP's question

If you hate Jewish mostly for :
Pedophilia, Homosexuality, "Communism" (Even if it's a meme) and SJW, I guess Trump is fine. Mostly because Clinton was probably worse on the pedophilia part

But Trump seems all for those traits you attribute to Jews :
Zionism, wars in the middle east, low wages and financial shit

The only thing everyone can agree on is that is againt globalization, offshoring of labor and open trade. Those are absolutely non-jewish, and not in the "capitalist Jew" or "leftist jew" part

How can you counter the fact?
Patrolling Hasidic area makes you understand Hitler

What? A pro-Hitler Jew?

"left alone" except when you want to mess with everyone in the middle east and have to call USA for help

If we really did, don't you think Israel would use the opportunity to wipe its enemies off the map while public opinion is swayed against them?

It was orchestrated by stakeholders of the american military industrial complex in order to insure its survival, to create a new enemy for america to fight.

If it was mossad, they fucked it up.

Hitler was on their side, and probably Jewish himself. He was financed by the Rothschilds among other corrupt groups of the time. It's just like the Trump situation.

We are not our government.

The worlds of big money and of politics are inexorably dominated by Jews. It would be impossible for him to come out as blatantly against them and survive having the entire system against him. Just like with everything else he does, he makes deals and navigates through.

Add to that, he would have completely lost the conservative vote if he'd said anything anti-Israel during the election. He'd lose much his base now if he didn't talk the talk.

youtu.be/Uh2T_iosde0

Also, when he used the term (((international bankers))) right before the election and Jews lost their shit.

Also, today, proving that Trump understands "Rabbi, whatcha doin'?"

T b h, we might not deserve Trump. We've been given a chance here. At this point, I'm just waiting for the Reichstag fire.

>You can't successfully argue against something that's true.
SO WRONG

Damn, he sure thought ahead then, being pro-Israel for basically his entire life. Must have taken a lot of pretending to win that proIsrael award.

He's playing 5d chess holy shit!!!!!!
His whole life he prepared for this so he could shoah.

Just say stuff like - Fake News! You Lost! 4d chess! MAGA! Hillary does it too! Democraps! Praise kek! There's a difference between Zionists and bad jews, etc, etc. Eventually they will ignore you and leave you alone and you will have won yet again... As if you weren't tired of winning at this point!

haha, exactly. I especially love the "not all jews are bad" style arguments. God our world is fucked.

If you are asked to leave for years.. you leave right? Don't think any smart Jew should have been in Germany at the time of incarceration
>pro-Hitler
Somewhat. I like him. Every great race deserves their own Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Lol
So easy to spot the kikes

That's why I said the world of big business i.e. high finance, big banks. He's not Hitler. He's not going to blatantly come out against them head-on. He navigates through the system, lives in that habitat as best he can, making the system work for him.

LOL and you believe that he's on your side and not theirs why? Because he says so? Because they say so? OMG whoever heard of evil people acting or lying?

Anyways, he's not just hiding his feelings, he is authentically a huge fan of Israel, it has nothing to do with 5d chess. He was born into and raised in a kike network established by his father and grandfather.

Checkmate.

I believe he does what he does. It's not like we had much of a choice for a "perfect" person. If we're going to have even a possibility of saving Western Civilization, we have to take the good with the bad. I'll take pro-Israel over being the next Germany. He's most definitely going to work against the "multiculturalism" agenda. He's fervently against furthur dissolution of our sovereignty, and allowing the formation of the NAU. I fully trust him on those issues. Let him have his stance on Israel, if it's not 5D chess. I'll take it. Fuck, some fags around here want perfection on every issue.

>Muh ethnostate
>The time is right to redpill the world
>I wanna blow it all up now! Race war!

Now back to reality.

I don't think Trump is a Jew shill, I just think he's a massive good Goy. The Jewish media shilled so hard for Hillary and tried to destroy Trump with all their being, the Jews have little reason to be happy about the election outcome. Sure, it could be good for Israel, but his stark anti-globalist stance directly challenges the Jewish agenda of multiculturalism and globalism.

I don't get into that LARPy shit.
Acknowledging JQ doesn't mean you have to fantasize about RaHoWa.

This exactly

Bump

>muh multiracial "American values" society
Shit tier races, shit tier problems. When will you learn?

trump is a real estate developer in NYC
he knows how important it is to work with the jews

I want perfection on every issue? Sorry, I didn't realize that having a non-corrupt, non-contrived candidate is the standard for perfection. You're being naive, there wasn't a better option out of the two. For the past few years, they've been manipulating society, culture and politics to create an illusion and you're buying in to it. They have particularly done all of this to convince people to trust and vote for Trump. They want you to vote for Trump. How can you consider that a good decision in any remote way? He's not doing shit, he's lying to you just like every other kike figure in the news, media or politics does. They're all initiated cult members and they'd all kill you if they could.

>The Jewish media shilled so hard for Hillary and tried to destroy Trump
There you go again trusting the media. IT'S ALL AN ACT!