Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXL9S77U4LA?t=9m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you please ban this person

>sage
get help

>Look mom I posted it again

sage

This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

>this thread again

Not gonna lie, former not masturbator here. This is fucking hilarious watching blood rush to my penis. But in all seriousness we can't let mom get the browser history!

this tb h famalam

dids you think i wudnt notice u lookin at my butte user you fukken perve? fufufu~ go ahead then retarde, bury youre face~

Sage

Get help

Report it

kek

read this thread while having a shit

it was pretty awkward for my dick

>this thread again

Nice

so does she want to fug or not

worst tuhu
at least worst from UFO

kneel before your goddess you filth

This is some deep shit.

Got the old noggin joggin

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Arya Satankampf, Graveland, Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand the true Hitleric Nazi black metal thing. You just poser and you can fuck off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misantrophics who do not care like you clown from. Black Metal is an elite music, and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. World view is based on hitlerism, on a personal level Satanic individualism, collective level hitleric fascism. Without a theoretical understanding of the occult, it is useless to dream of understanding wotanic worldview. None of you can not understand Wotanism, because you are all intellectually at the same level as the earthworms. You can not reach an elite level of Satanism, so why even dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misantrophes.

Did he died?

>mfw I'm into this shit
>mfw I'm going to jerk to this later

killed_for_his_ivory.webm

Fake video. He has a youtube channel.

youtu.be/CXL9S77U4LA?t=9m4s

co to kurva..

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STILL ON PAGE ONE

TYPE "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS BOX TO REPLY WITHOUT BUMPING YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS
>SAGE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fucking Chileans

yes

kek choose banner

>Jeezums fucking Crikes
how to kms?

Bait tread sage and hide

I might be mistaken, but how is this politics?

Not going to lie, newfag here and I don't even fucking know how to sage. But in all seriousness we can't let OP stay on the first page.

ban urself m8

Can we crucify this like we did Ayy user or would it be too inappropriate?

Sage

There are few things I can't tap to, and swear replacements always get me giggling so hard I just cant.

Just read this post.

>tfw mods will axe one of the best threads on Sup Forums right now

I love this pasta more and more each passing day

Power bump

my my~ local virgins are truly buttblasted, i-i bet you are having b-boner right now perverts!