Light haired, blue eyed, fair skinned white men are the most hated people in existence

Light haired, blue eyed, fair skinned white men are the most hated people in existence.

We're hated by ALL non-white, dark haired men and even by our women. I don't wish our burden and plight on any one, this is a lifelong curse.

I hate Derby too.

It's all about having that dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm pretty much perfect.

No you're not. This is the same self hate that many blacks and spics carry. Just be happy in your skin you faggot. Whitebois are scared to even look me in the eye and if they do they can't even hold it more than a millisecond. It's pathetic really, we're not enemies.

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out. Baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually lucky.

>we're not enemies.

Yes we are nigger.

Dye your hair then and then kill your self

to be honest, blue-eyed Asians make my dick harder than blonde white women or curly-haired Jewesses

You still have dark hair, skin and eyes, which puts a few tiers above white males in western society.

Sorry no we're not

They hate us cause they ain't us

>bulgarian
>we

Your nose is still larger than your penis shlomo

But no women likes light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"

you're shilling way too hard.
Go find a real job, bum.

SHUT UP GOYIM, YOU OWN NOTHING

I didn't realize ash was mildly hygroscopic. Interesting.

>Light haired, blue eyed, fair skinned white men are the most hated people in existence.
Nice try (((Bulgaria)))

>we

>tfw as a kid had albino-tier blonde hair and super pale skin; puberty hits and hair goes completely dark brown and get covered in dark body hair.
It's like being two completely different ppl. Unfortunately, still have super pale skin tho.