BUSH JR CALLS TRUMP RACIST

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/george-w-bush-paints-dark-picture-of-america-under-trump-i-dont-like-the-racism/?utm_term=.a24196987e61

Deep state coup when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65nH4utuEHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>genocidal tyrant calling others racist
lol, buck fush

also cuck flinton

bush is a fake texan

The one who made the rhyme did the crime.

Does anyone care about what he says?

>libs agreeing with bush
wow
they have made themselves rabidly retarded

Bush can't stand the thought of being remembered as the worst republican president of the 21st century. I bet he's still mad about Trump destroying Jeb, too.

>the Bush family
>relevant
didn't we already go over this?

>7 years pretending to be mentally retarded LOGH screenshot.jpg

Deep state has no muscle now.

The intel agencies are divided, and the military hates the deep state.

Their condemnations have no teeth. The EU is pathetic, and China cannot hope to match the nuclear and military might of the US, plus Russia is rogue against the deep state too.

In short, the pedophiles are going to burn.

>That's because the Bush Center does work — naturalization ceremonies and Texas-based leadership training for Muslim women — that brushes up against some of Trump's most controversial proposals.

LMAO BRUMPF BTFO

wtf I love Dubya now

It's the "EVEN THIS AWFUL GUY HATES TRUMP SO THAT MUST MEAN HE IS 100% AWFUL" meme, don't fall for it.

SADDAM HUSSEIN COULDN'T BE REACHED FOR COMMENT.

Why not?

Literally who? Is this "bush" guy even relevant?

>clinically diagnosed retard calls trump racist

How is this news actually?
>washington post
Fake news then

>washington post
No better than Huffington at this point.

This is like the British press now suddenly cheerleading for Blair 'cos he's anti-Brexit.

The MSM are never going to recover from these past two years. They couldn't be less credible at this point, yet they keep on digging anyway.

GWB is a fucking war criminal who pioneered pre-emptive war. Ron paul warned that pre-emptive war would lead to an more unstable world, and he was right. Countries like russia are doing it now.

Rubberbacks should have the same rights as snappers

So, because Trump embarrassed Jeb, Dubya is defending the same media that compared him to Hitler and called him a war criminal?

reminder that bush was even worse than obama.

This right here.
I hope the normies don't fall for it.

The Bush's are part of the same clique, no surprise he's using their ad hominem attacks to fool retards.

Let's say he has departed world affairs

guacman prob. put bushy up to this hes still butthurt.

*spends trillions on pointless wars*
*gets thousands of Americans killed*

Well a huge influx of illegal immigration did happen under him. It was during his presidency that it became ok.

he prefers to just hang around

>Man who was called a vicious evil genocidal racist for 8 years now being held up as a force of moral good by the same people who called him a vicious evil genocidal racist.

>BUSH JR CALLS TRUMP RACIST
Where was that quote?

All I see is "I don't like racism"

He didn't call Trump racist. Bush was talking about the rampant racism following Trump's election.

I watched the interview the WaPO of course cherry picked and is misquoting AGAIN

Fake news

This just makes me like trump more. Fuck bush he's caused all kinds of problems not to mention murdering hundreds of thousands. Genocidal freak.

George Bush doesn't care about black people, though.

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

>He didn't call Trump racist. Bush was talking about the rampant racism following Trump's election.
So the user that posted this is just shit posting on what the media is shit posting?

This may not be "fake news" but it certainly is NON news.

There are very few people that like racism. The rest of us hate based on proven statistics.

Sorry shitbag, your family is garbage and Trump trashed your dynasty.

Bush has done more for black people than any other president (except Lincoln)

youtube.com/watch?v=65nH4utuEHo

tl;dw Bush has saved millions of lives in Africa from AIDS and malaria

LOCK HIM UP TRUMP! IT'S OUR CHANCE!

not black americans though

Or maybe Bush is smart enough to realize the SJW and POL are about to start a war with their collective bullshit?

thats funny coming from mr du nuffin katrina over there

I have an idea!! If we call Trump racist then we will win!! it has worked in the past really well.

T. Globalist traitor

And now they are headed into Europe and America as "refugees".

Great. Good job.

>tl;dw Bush has saved millions of lives in Africa from AIDS and malaria
he is a cuckold

Aren't most of those refugees from the middle east?

its a non attack. it confuses nigs and far left idiots. they now agree with g w bush. while that sinks in the liberals feel dirty

Bush is a hispanic. His family betrayed their race when they accepted Jeb's concubine and litter of halfbreeds as family.

>TOWERS FELL ON YOUR WATCH

What did Donald mean by this

Reminder that Bush II kept us safe and was the last REAL Conservative in government before Dumpf's fascists destroyed the Party of Reagan

Bush was president during 9/11. It is common practice to blame the sitting president for any major incident during their presidency.

Who cares.

They violent rapey ones are all African.

The middle eastern rapists prefer to settle legally before commiting five or six gang rapes a day for fourteen years (no exaggeration, Rotherham produced over 30,000 idividual victims, which is why they promote the 1400 children statistic, they don't want us to do the maths).

You think this is in our timeline 2017?

I love how the party always belongs to some dead ass mother fucker nobody cares about. Its always lincoln's party, or Reagans. Fuck these niggers.
Maybe we need a party for the people.
Maybe...Maybe we need Trump.
To tell these faggots to fuck off.

Bush carried out a false flag against us, or he let 9/11 happen on purpose.
He should slink back into his reptile cave and enjoy his irrelevancy.

First Obama and now this guy talking about their successor.

Yeah sure, Trump is the problem.
>Nothing to see here! Move along, goy!

But it's probably too much to expect from Dubya anything but getting played by (((them))).

>tl;dw Bush has saved millions of lives in Africa from AIDS and malaria

Useless cunt in every way possible.

Like Gaddafi. He is *sticking around* with Saddam now.

WaPo is owned by Bezos.

Mixed at the moment. Real apocalypse will come from Africa.

>globalist calls trump a racist
This again?

We have seen time and again in Europe the tyranny brought on by rule of the masses. America has always been a shining beacon in the darkness because of grand figures like Lincoln, Reagan, and Bushes I & II. They managed to strike perfectly the balance between the good of the individual and the good of the society. They rightfully recognized the common man just wants his gun, his woman, and a nice cold beer on a nice warm night. He wants his truck and his job, and he always salutes the flag. But gone are the days of those giants, now that mighty party has been sundered and been subjected to the most vulgar man to ever have been given a microphone. He rants and raves and the plebs eat it up - mostly because they don't believe in God.

Yes but the guy who reads this just lost the game

Based Bush is just making people hate the establishment even more.

HAHAHAHHA These people are so out of touch they don't realize every time they pull some shit like this it only works to solidify what real conservatives already know, that the Republican Party and the democrat party are ran by the same interests.

WTF I love Mk Ultra now