This. So. Much

This. So. Much.

>It's okay to make fun of people for how they look as long as they go against our liberal hivemind

>Meanwhile look at this ugly creature who should've been aborted. Call her beautiful or get your life ruined.

If anyone unironically agrees with this, I don't know what to say.

Good job missing the point of the comic

That guy is probably a liberal

Dr. Pavel!

Me on the far right

This probably has a deal of truth to it.

10/10

Me on the alt right

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Fuck you subhuman, we're going to create a bio-engineered virus to kill you and the corrupt elites off.

Is this just trolling? Is Sup Forums... just trolling?

Fixed.

Yes. Every post that has no substance and just has some shitty cartoon like it's actually making a point is blatant trolling and shitposting that should be bannable but the mods treat this place like Sup Forums 2.0 and let faggots slide the board all day every day without consequence.

You know what I've never understood about that term?
I thought the alternative to the right was the left.

his argument isnt an argument

the greatest people in white history some of them was conquerers,but saying they are the worst of us is a emotional argument not a logical one

to be human is to conquer

desu I wish I didn't have a chin. It might make my boxing easier

But isn't it conservatives who are pro-life?

Hitler was pretty handsome compared to the other superpower leaders

But Preacher is a great comic.

haha if i draw them stupid they are stupid XD

Because white identity is perceived as low class and you have to be willing to risk everything, including your life, to stand behind it, so up until recently only low class people with nothing to lose would do so openly. The opposite is true for other races, who lose status when they don't stand with their coethnics.

Unsurprisingly this double standard is self-destructing in a hilarious manner, maybe even violently in the near future.

Neo-nazis certainly look better than antifa and most normies

someone call the pope we got a political literalist over here

>I AM SILLY

kek got a link to read this series?

I thought I was just being a normal literalist.

Maybe in Italy

Holy fuck americans are retarded, that copypasta is meant for argentineans you goddamn subhuman. do you actually read what you post or do you just sit on the keyboard and post whatever comes out you fat fuck?

hahaha

haha white trash is so scared and stupid.

that is a jew

Ugly people tend to have very little social pressure working against them. That is why most geniuses are unattractive. They are free thinkers and won't let society program them like women.

You made my day :^)

Why is your country filled with trannys?

Why is it that the greatest champions of social justice are always genetic defects and pathetic failures?

isn't a strong chin/jaw a good thing in boxing?

>Everyone that disagrees with me is ugly

What is the mental age of the person who created this?

it's funny how the actor for Preacher has a weak chin

I mean, I remember this kind of argument being used among kids when I was in grade school.

Yes, but imagine having no chin at all

Can't hit what isn't there

interesting

Here's some walking abortions

>get punched in the neck instead

This. So. Much.

bald

Resisting the urge explain the panel. Not because I really want the last word on the internet but because this thread is taking a panel from a comic that someone used for bait and unironically misconstruing it to make it easier to attack, not to mention everyone here knows it's bait but are arguing it anyway because they need the controversy.

You guys really are alt tumblr, you just HAVE to bitch.

Are you illiterate? He's saying that contemporary basement-dwelling faggots who harp on about the beauty and intelligence of the "master race" are, ironically, ugly, fat, lazy, stupid, etc.

Judging from how many other Sup Forumstards are misinterpreting this simple dialogue, I'd wager that he's not too far off.

kek

Yeah when I think 'bald' I think of guys with full heads of hair like him

>Using Ennis as a reference for anything political
He's a "Dems are the real racists" libertarian. The man's as much responsible for pic related as he is one of the few mainstream comic book writers to make it a plot-point about how 9/11 was an inside job.

He just likes audacity and pissing everyone off, it's the generic "I'm not racist because I hate everyone" style a lot of people fall back on these days. The only credit (Or depending on how you view it, criticism) he really deserves is whereas most people use it as an excuse to bitch, he uses it to put out works like Preacher, Punisher MAX, and The Boys.

Why would you write that to Brazil? are you retarded nigga lmao

No, the alternative to being a cuck is being a nazi.