Salam Aleikum my brother, your pizza has arrived!

Salam Aleikum my brother, your pizza has arrived!

That'll be $20.99 plus tips plus jyzia tax

I live in the woods 40 minutes away from town why the fuck are you on my property sandnigger get the fuck out of here before I blow your head off.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. It has been extensively discussed in the media and discredited by a wide array of sources across the political spectrum, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department and determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired three shots in the restaurant with an AR-15-style rifle, striking walls, a desk, and a door. Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.
He surrendered after he "found no evidence that underage children were being harbored in the restaurant", was arrested without incident and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Welch told police he had "read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there". In an interview with The New York Times, Welch said that he regretted how he handled the situation but did not dismiss the conspiracy theory, and rejected the description of it as "fake news". On December 13, 2016, Welch was charged with one count of "interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense" (a federal crime). According to court documents, Welch attempted to recruit friends three days before the attack by urging them to watch a YouTube video about the conspiracy. He's charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, each charge carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

Good going, guys.

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>start jerking off and blow a load over his face and beard
>stick the $20 to his cum soaked forehead and put the extra dollar in his shirt pocket
>$20.99 plus jizya tax right?, keep the change ahmed
>shut the door

literally no more pizza discussion ay lmaos only

Muslims do not say Salam Alikum to non Muslims

Kek pizzagate is finally about to drop, mass arrests happening already

seriously pizza and pizzagate threads are ruining /pol and social media and innocent peoples lives and shell businesses across the world

salama what fuckin towelhead? im callin the poelice

none of those johns have been convicted kys pizzanon not even Welch who shot up Comet

hahahahah prepare you anus, you shills are going down as well, chinese bought traitors, you will be sharing a cell with Ahmed in Guantanamo

Even before clicking it I knew it would be started by the same Canacancer Sikh diaspora Autist that keeps posting this shit every 48 hours

how would that even be possible fake news! BTFO

Never seen an Arabic pizza guy. Pepperoni probably saved the day there.

They assume you don't know what it means. If you've ever greeted one like that, they will start using it with you.

Jizz tax? I didn't order any semen.

>implying you're allowed to call a kaffir "brother"

Jizz tax

A jizz tax? Fine, fine, get on your knees

I know I type of pizza that gets a lot of semen

Is that pic how to not shit on ankles when poo in designated shitting street?

Awww hell no...

why do you spread this fake news this poor girl you are ruining multiple peoples innocent lives

I dont pay the Jyzia tax because fuck you shit skin.

>$20.99 for that small size

Why am I in Dubai?

Yap

This stale bait should be a minimum 3 day ban.

This is your instagram James, you now this is real.

>know