/PT/ PORTUGAL GENERAL

This is a thread to discuss the political and economic future of our great country:
Reconquista when?
Iberian Union: An option?
Commiefags in the government and this year's election.

Pic somehow related: It's what we will be forced to do if Spain doesn't man the fuck up.
As you can see from the size of Gibraltar State, Eternal Allies (UK) are VIPs, also Galician (aka Portuguese) and Unfavelated Brazillians.

Join our discord:

discord.gg/NfgqKcu

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676
discord.gg/NfgqKcu
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzm6RQrptvE
youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ01OylYCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hasn't fully conquered Spain yet
wew

BUMP

Iberian Union? More like Iberoamerican union. We would be the most powerfull empire the world has ever seen.

My empire is better thans yours

Is Brazil a meme?
liveleak.com/view?i=a38_1488299676

Why did you not conquer Congo and Tanzania? Why do you play vannila instead of HPM?

Dio never died, he went to brazil, apparently.

Is that our fault?

Your country doesn't matter enough to warrant it's own general. This is now a politics in Tamriel thread. Which Daedric Prince would you prefer run your country?

>tfw Tamriel affects more people than Portugal ever will again

Never. They did that to themselves.

Vicky II is meh

EU4 master race reporting in

Forgot the updated one

My PC doesn't handle HPM i think..also I didn't have enough colonial points.

We're so much older than you, have some respect young boy.

>implying I value african shit soil better than European Sacred Soil

200 yo
57% white

Salazar did nothing wrong

Either stick to the new topic of the thread or leave.

>1st for Mephala

Atleast we're 98% white.

>discord.gg/NfgqKcu

>zero global or regional influence

You don't need colonial points in the late game, take whatever you want.
Also:

Colonies give you prestige

Salazar did nothing wrong

>discovered peanut butter

>Transvaal
>Oranje
>South africa

are good

First global empire

Which mod allows you to extend the timeline out that far?

>Greater Gibraltar

wew lad

>

You mean place in the sun cbs?

Again, Portugal just doesn't matter. Arguably Tamriel has had a greater impact on more people than your broke country.

>Iberian Union: An option?

I wouldn't mind it.

Edit defines in the common folder

kys

>Portuguese are white

Whiter than you for sure

Cool, how's that working out now?

Thanks

I know, I have those in that game, will upload later.
Transvaal nice precious metal
Oranje that coal
South Africa is for England, I preffer concession in southern madagascar before France gets there, and the countries beneath Sokoto Caliphate always give that bank. Then I turned my focus onto cucking Spain out of existence.

also
>not changing game specs to make the game last until year 2500 and try to conquer the mediterranean

I know it's not possible, but I'll try

>2022
How do you remove the time limit?

Is Soares /ourguy/?

Nice Kosher president you have there :^)

In a couple hundred years when your country disintegrates because of ethnic conflict we'll talk

Well, that's just your opinion.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see

Vale a pena comprar?

Thanks. I can now rule the world as Texas.

I just like Spain man.

>Fascist
It feels that I spend most of my endgame just trying to kill endless waves of fascists, it's a pain since most of my army go over each time to their side too.

You can conquer the world, it's just not possible by 1936. The great power dlags are replaced with a Swedish saying "France"

No, it's objective fact. Nothing any Portuguese politician does matters except to any of it's "people" and I use that term loosely, you fuckers are practically turkroaches.

Again, how is your country relevant to anything currently? Hell, even the bastard you spawned in South America is more important.

Go clean somebody's house beaner

Nunca li

We don't want/need to be relevant. But anyways, we ARE relevant to people who know and read history, and have a decent culture and taste on food.

I know your only experience with America is coming over here to be underpaid labor, but that's not what everyone here does. Just you guys, flips, and spics.

I heard they got a UN secretary general... Guterres or some shit.

WHats "our" special weapon? The shoe thrower? The Sardine atomizer?

Where do the resources come from? Scrooge Mcduck's vault?

>have a decent culture
I didn't realize being a bunch of Muslims rape babies was considered culture.

I used to think the Spanish were legendary in their conquering cruelty. Then I learned about the Portuguese empire.

Again, all opinions, 0 facts. Is this your first day here? Check out the sticky image on page 1
Have you done it? Europe as the great Reich?
Godspeed. Give those mexicans hell, they're hard at the beginning.
Fascism is the best political party there is to govern IMO. You have msot control , good flow of Jingoism, No atheist or communist bullshit. Just give in to fascism. In this game save I don't know why, but half the world is fascist, including UK. Its flag sucks though

If we are irelevant, then why are you posting here?

You mean that organization that has been doing largely nothing since it's inception? Oh boy.

Yeah but I have to manually upgrade factories, eww.

You would love to ear what Vasco da gama did to muslims ships.
It was a nice time...

are belgians welcome?
thinking of moving to Portugal

>le epic portugal has no resources meme

You really are ignorant. I guess it's true what they say about Americans.

What game is this?

I have conquered the world as Japan but only in the apocalypse mod, where Zombies take over any country that can't defend itself. Japan has an advantage in that mod as it starts of as an island. You can also try to secure most of the world as britain by blocking all straits in the world.

Yes, as long as you can speak Portuguese.

That's the best way to do it, that way you can make sure you get a lot of industrial points.

victoria 2

Victoria 2

Liquoria 2.

If you learn portuguese, are not a criminal, yes. Jobs, depends what you do

>Battle of Aljubarrota

Why do the Spains have their own Pereira?

Fluently? Like most french look at you angry because you speak with an accent or are you guys more forgivable?
I would like to buy some land a become self sufficient. Farming and shit

irmao, you don't deserve our politicos. unless perhaps you raped your own mother?

ITT: an american troll triggers the turbo patriotic Portuguese

Fellow Tugas, real right wing party when?
Also, who are you thinking of voting in the next elections?
Really tired of this leftist coalition

PNR or go home.They're memetier but unfortunately it's the most uncuck party we got.
We need to create a real right wing party.

If you want to be a farmer, then you don't need to speak Portuguese i guess, you can get cheap soil in Alentejo. Go for it man, we need more farmers nowadays.

Vou votar no CDS provalvelmente.

have some respect for your elders and betters, you witless ape.

We're forgiving, you can speak english or broken portuguese, but if your accent looks somewhat similar to portuguese, you'll get fukked

Holy shit pls no. Those guys are not worth a single vote

Sinceramente acho que vou fazer o mesmo. É a primeira vez que o vou fazer, mas é o partido mais à direita que temos e que é minimamente aceitável

>Vou votar no CDS provalvelmente.
Mata-te. Não podes votar em ninguém a favor da União Europeia e que vende o sangue e as almas de Portugal para que um gabinete de filhos da puta em Bruxelas lhes dê palmadinhas nas costas.

Guys what game should I buy?
Age of Empires
Civilization
Europa Universalis
Victoria
I'm still deciding on these.

none

stop playing video-games

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzm6RQrptvE

If you get Victoria you should also get the DLCs. Warfare has been optimzed big time in them. Also many weird bugs have been fixed.

Nenhuma das opções actuais vale o voto. Simplesmente precisamente de mais diversidade política, porque em termos de direita, temos exactamente nada.

>Alentejo
Prices are pretty doable for what i have on the bank
Normally i will start my expedition in sept/oct with helping out some friends that will move to portugal so i can look around for land.

Fucked as in trying to be gringo?

Hmmm, not really gringo, more like ... don't know really, but when learning portuguese please detach yourself from spanish.

>portugal

youtube.com/watch?v=0cZ01OylYCw

I can speak frech so it will be more based on french

also HPM mod for vicky 2