Police pushing around old ladies

twitter.com/MyDaughtersArmy/status/836582458606878720

how can you fuckers support this? what if they broke her hip?

you fucking bootlickers disgust me

Being a batty old bitch does not give you a free pass to put your hands on a police officer.

Not gonna lie former police supporter here it's fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn

>what if they broke her hip?
They should have broken her skull. The brain within it is clearly diseased.

what
if
they
injured
her?

But in all seriousness, we can't let these guys get the battons to BTFO the commies

She can protest on her own private property all she likes. But public property belongs to all of us, and she's required to be civil under the Social Contract.

Of course, the dumb bitch doesn't own any private property. Because she's a dumb fucking commie.

This is some Ronaldo tier diving

Actions have consequences.

But in all seriousness, we can't let these police get the penal codes

if you did that shit to my grandmother i'd fucking kill you

i live with her and care for her 24/7, work 24hrs a week because of it and have little no to friends or social life, i have to feed her, bathe her, take her to the shower, etc etc

If she's old enough to protest, she's old enough to take the consequences.

>Taking care of your grandma but let her go out an protest instead of saying "Hey grandma let me do this for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

This, also the white privilege in this thread is astonishing. If the lady were black Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit.

i'm not a cuck

>laws shouldn't apply to old people
ok

clearly you are because you are willing to give up everything to take care of your grandma but don't have the balls to tell her to calm down and not harrass police

>implying what i said was even true

i made it up

>bootlickers
I hate the police, but I hate old people even more

My granma wouldn't be there, as she fucking hates immigrants. She believes anyone who didn't fight in WWII deserves no help.

She also hates Germans, and regularly says 'Cover shit in rose petals, It might smell better, but its still shit'. Shes convinced Germany will start WWIII. She's insane, but a good kind of insane.

no, trump will start WWIII

looks like she was the one doing the pushing first though, but watching that old sack of bones hit the ground like a 20lb of potatoes was niiiiice

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Its not protesting if you are in the street pushing law enforcement, FUCK HER should have put the boot to her neck.

MAGA

>bootlickers
a kike term meant to make whites act like niggers in public instead of fighting injustice through culture and legal systems.

its not going to work any more schlomo.