I'm in southern california, where do the skinheads hang out around here? I feel like beating the shit out of some

I'm in southern california, where do the skinheads hang out around here? I feel like beating the shit out of some.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beating up buff people who are constantly looking for a fight

glhf

How can this actually kill someone? Wouldn't you just break their jaw?

bust their brain stem in half

Where are your papers?

go home jesus

Huntington Beach brah

>beating the shit out of some
Lel you can try

The local high school. They're all manlets who dress like children. Total pussies, your gonna wreck their shit, comrade.

If you want to hurt them, you stomp on their head. If you want to kill them, you stomp on their neck, spinal chord gets torn.

>buff
Skinheads are all skinnier than AIDS patients, pic related, that's a good laugh.

thanks for the (You), it's great knowing Sup Forums can't resist being triggered. I hope you all get killed in your sleep soon so society can progress.

the police station

The Jews over at the SPLC made whats called a "Hate Map"

splcenter.org/hate-map

Shitskins and skinheads are the same trash. Be sure to take a bike chain for the aesthetic, nigger.

>t.

>skinheads
Tell me again how Nessie is an overweight saltwater eel.

KYS

Orange County had some skin head influence.

Go to a biker bar. Look for the men wearing the iron cross, confed flag and aryan fist emblems.

You a share blue pedo rapist?

You looking for an easy way to die so you don't have to get your teeth knocked out in prison and skull fucked to death?

Too bad

This right here. Be sure to wear a body camera and post the results for us here.

Either way drives the dentoid process of the C2 vertabrae into the spinal cord killing them.

Second this. Go to the Mongol bar in Yucaipa you can get your fix there.

>I feel like beating the shit out of some.
uh...yea, those are the white kids that will push your shit in for you faggot.

Quality post.

You're kicking the back of their head extremely hard, depending where you kick you might kill them immediately, that or the fucking shock kills you

What did he mean by this?

I'm not rumbling with anyone who might give me HIV, those old farts have all buttfucked each other while shooting up.

People will be replying to this thread for hours if it's not deleted because Sup Forums is extremely predictable