youtube.com/watch?v=Q6w5qs5ajbw
youtube.com/watch?v=a2haHK46n0M
warontherocks.com/2016/09/the-coming-of-the-russian-jihad-part-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhT7SaIE_DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Russia cucked? I am disapointed.

But I've been watching "Lion Versus" which is the Christian patrol.

Who would win in a fight?

also wtf why are all their videos gone? ;^(

Russia proud muslim super power now and last hope of western civilization.

>Lion Versus

he's not christian actully

Well nope, he talked ONLY TO MUSLIMS. OP, you substitute facts.

sage and reported for fake news

lel alright watched your video OP

They are doing actually the same thing as the Christian patrols. Going around forcing people to throw away their alcohol.

Who care?! It's still sharia patrol and this is good, russia is land of Allah.

W-what? He is a Muslim too?

I thought he was based.

>Is Russia cucked?
Surprise, motherfucker!

too much krokodil?

I have to explain: he makes observations onlz for other muslims (caucasians, middle-asians), not for christians. And commonly he requires to behave as it russian law requires. I'm not muslim and I agree the things he do.

hello friends
in this OP-video u can see, how one muslim-patrul fuck another muslims, because, there muslims drink alcohol and smoke and make disgusting behaviour.
Allahu akbar.

Aren't these guys who jump on the cars who drive on the sidewalks? Or am I mixing something up?

I mean he doesnt pose himself as a christian guy in his videos.

He politely, POLITELY, talked with muslims about Islam. I'm against islam, but if i was pro islam its the best way of islam propaganda.

They are going to get their asses beat by some very drunk Ruskies count on it.

"Лeв пpoтив" caм чypкa, a в кoмaндe y нeгo дpyгиe чypки (ктo-нибyдь, пepeвeдитe).

Why are chechens so physically tough?
Whenever I see a chechen streetfight online there is always some high level wrestling/striking, dangerous fucks

he's just a troll from 2ch

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7b4v1tRTbCY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqqO5UKvbzg
youtube.com/watch?v=RTIegbs_7Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6w5qs5ajbw

They're saying something to and filming that qt blonde girl in the beginning though

Yeah not like in EU right?! Sharia patrols in EU is terrible and all such stuff, sharia patrols in Russia is very nice and cool.

He isn't chechen.

Ahh, thanks

He seems like a nice guy.

No wonder russians are so pro-muslim.

I wish we had muslims like these.

Why does Stopxam have as many Chechens now when i first saw there videos a few years ago they were mostly Russians i think.

They should neck themself, they look so faggy.

What happens in the second video? Why are they being mean to those central asian qts? ;^(

>No wonder russians are so pro-muslim.
Sure, that's why this video got more dislikes than likes.

is this new or?

Because he is white, whereas your muslims are sandniggers.

He's more peaceful than most Russians, what's the problem?

>b-but muh based "saviour of the white race" putin

I'd shoot people like this on sight

>also, trying to convince russians to stop drinking, top lel

Nah man i hate muslims. These guys are even worse then european arabs and negro monkeys. Much worse. Because they stand for:

- healthy way of life
- pros of Islam in cucked consumerist society

I always say that we shoud just drop off NC for greater good or bind them to ground in their republics. They are the potential leaders of muslim revolt of tatars and central asian subhumans. Thats why they took leader positions in ISIS and similar groups.

>Why are they being mean to those central asian qts?
Kyrgizs beating their chicks to shit because they think that they are dating outsiders,Russians. It's ultra nationalist movement of central Asians trying not to integrate and not mix into local populations.

>They are the potential leaders of muslim revolt of tatars
WTF what happened to vodka drinking Tatars?
Last time I remember around 2010 I was drinking vodka and shouting allahu akbar before every shot. Whats going on?

But don't they know that Kyrgizs crave the BRC and its only natural?

>They are the potential leaders of muslim revolt of tatars and central asian subhumans.
How is that even possible? I thought they were all secular.

He's on camera my man. Internet seriously ruined peoples perception.
I bet you when people watch videos like this the somehow think it's "hidden camera" type thing where the person being filmed doesn't realize that he's filmed and acts naturally. That's why people are so easy to brainwash and manipulate

When I see these picture I always I'm holding a mini gun and just spraying bullets non stop.

>But don't they know that Kyrgizs crave the BRC and its only natural?
It's not that sunny. The last video is about a city getting so fucked up by immigrants Russian culture in it is dying.Remember it's a year of ecology in Russia so thinking about Immigrants is not allowed:
youtube.com/watch?v=a2haHK46n0M

>0
>I always Imagine.*****

warontherocks.com/2016/09/the-coming-of-the-russian-jihad-part-i/

>you will never plough through the entire crowd in a massive truck blaring out "La Cucaracha"

They study only wrestling and MMA in school and even universities. I was assistant professor and Caucasus students were barely able to read.

>You will never make a team of men with katanas to run through this crowd crying DEUS VULT.
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

looks like russia is cultured after all

>I was assistant professor and Caucasus students were barely able to read.
Hey i studied medicine.
>What's 2*2
you are shitting right?

Allah gives them power

WTF is this shit, nah seriously, i`m kinda mixed(1/2 russian, 1/4 iranian, 1/4 basque), but i`m pretty assimilated, well yeah i have beard, but it is kinda hipster beard, blyat Moscow is city of cuckoldry, i`m sure, that he would be BTFOed in our Nizhny Novgorod, churki yebanie pizduyte v aul blyat

pathetic attempt Muslims. FSB will understand

Well yeah, i think that extremism center should talk with him, cuz he is kind of anti-government and so on, so it looks like he need some bottle

They were studying law, all of them are either criminals or corrupt officials who provide cover. It's note a joke, they read in Russian syllable by syllable out loud and I guess can't read in Chechen either because I've never seen staring in phone like 90% of students do. They only send voice messages in Viber and listen them on speakerphone.

how long until a mob of drunk russians bash their skulls in?

And you allow those cunts to live in Russia?
Dude it sounds even worse than Non integrating Russian diaspora. Why do you allow them?

>katanas

I'm a lanklet plus double edge sword would be too long to wave around.

from your checkems, id say 2 days.

cyka blyat
>system thinks me saying d u b s is spam...fucking plz

The advantage of being born in lithuania is the ability to read your orthodox runes

Kek, our skinheads do the same thing: go to russians who are drinking/smoking in public and film how they "persuade" them to follow the law, only difference is this guy is polite, while nazis straight up threaten these people.
It's essentially virtue signalling

at least you have men who still have balls. Be thankful fucking libfag ruskie

Good luck forcing Sharia law on Ivan, just try and touch his vodka, I dare you.

Just pointing out that they use the same methods, of course people who drink or smoke in public are degenerate, not denying that

>talking to random russians in moscow
Seems like a fucking good idea, no matter if you are the russian sharia police or santa claus, you will get beaten up at some point.

I just pray for the day when some crazy Russian gets talked to and stabs them to death

>talking to random russians in moscow
Random?
You mean 10% of Moscow.

>I just pray for the day when some crazy Russian gets talked to and stabs them to death
Won't happen Putin loves them.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w

>Dagestan jacked
What did he mean by this?

NO!

This. Jewtler has no loyalty to actual ethnic Russians.

>This. Jewtler has no loyalty to actual ethnic Russians.
American likes Russians.Doesn't shill like every Alex Jones cuck.
Muh Dick got hard.
Here's some vodka my man.I hope you are not one of those Russia= Ex sovietstan and must reclaim it.

So far just lloks like theyre going round telling bums to stop being alcoholics and people not to litter on the street. But still this wont last long. And they know they cant act all upitty or theyll get BTFO.
What the fuck does that have to do with Putin? I remember there were some Tajik mafia kicking out Russian sellers from their shitty street market. Then a Russian came with his AK and shot them all down. Police "never found" him.

>What the fuck does that have to do with Putin?
Well after Boris Yeltsin the next Russian president.....Now Putin has so much power he actually works like a King.....It doesn't mean he likes ethnic population......And that's why immigrants from central Asia love to move to Russia.

Putin is a hired gun for globalist oligarhs. Same as your president, Urmas.

imagine that redheaded muslim cuck trying to hang actual sharia law signs in mother Russia? He'd get btfo so badly it would make my sides expand

>
>Putin is a hired gun for globalist oligarhs. Same as your president,
thanks like I didn't know it.
>Urmas.
Estonian=Ulmas.Latviam=Ilmars.

Russian police is notoriously corrupt and incompetent.

The fact that the guy owned an AK in the first place should tell you that he probably was some very influent individual.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhT7SaIE_DQ
Here is the new baphomed

>immigrants from central Asia love to move to Russia.
Uzbeks and Tajiks move to work shitty contruction jobs and send money back home since they cant actually afford to bring their families to the cities they work in. They're kind of like the Mexicans of Russia.
>doesnt mean ge likes ethnic population
What do you mean? They're all treated like second class citizens in Russia. All the government is ethnic Russians.
It's almost impossible for a Churka to get into a good bar, restaurant or club. In court being a shitskin is basically an instant guilty verdict.
Putin just sends messages that ethnonationalism is bad because he wants to keep them in line and because there are a shitload of different ethnic groups in Russian territory. He doesnt really give a shit though.

Why is it always non-russians, who never been in Russia, tells us how's things going in Russia? o_O

>The fact that the guy owned an AK in the first place should tell you that he probably was some very influent individual.
No he was regular guy who did it alone and then went to hideout in the woods. It's not hard at all to get a gun in Russia.
It's a well known story in Moscow.

Ruskies itt trying to convince each other it's not happening. So adorable :3

I doubt it'd last long, the Russian Nazis don't play around over there.

Haha

That's weird Ivan, only after visiting Sup Forums did I find out that I suffer from AIDS, drink vodka, shoot up krokodil and squat every day.

Uhhhh, "cucked" Europe has about 4% Muslim population

Russia has 15% Muslims population. Some regions are literally majority Muslim population

and?

>Russia has 15% Muslims population. Some regions are literally majority Muslim population
WRONG. Census says it's about 6%

Muslims have lots of political power in Russia, Muslim advocacy groups in America are mostly a joke, in Russia they can get all the way to Putin's ears

I like this diaspora guy. So why haven't moved back to Russia yet?
Your parents doesn't allow you to?

>Who would win in a fight?
He already got his ass kicked by a bunch of mudslimes that decided to fight back instead of pussying out

>lots of political power in Russia,
for example?

kek

Yup, ''Krokodil'' is the major discovery about Russia i've made on /pol.

I don't get your Russians

You come fighting, kill, and dying against other Slavs but you don't do shit to Muslims patrolling your streets.

If that guy was in Ukraine doing that they first group he approached would smash his skull in

Watch this my Borsch bro. May Pērkons be with you.