HAPPENING *ALERT* *ALERT* *ALERT*

RYANCARE BTFO
RAND HAS THE VOTES
MAJOR 'L' FOR KLUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=ivanak dates rothschild
lmgtfy.com/?q=rothschild trump bailout
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/21/exclusive-rand-paul-easily-35-no-votes-paul-ryans-obamacare-2-0-predict-pull-bill-start/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, idiot. Trump knew that Ryancare was toxic all along. He needed Rand to kill it. Rand is the Junior Senator from KY.

The Senior Senator is McConnell. If you think he isn't behind this, guess again. His wife is a cabinet secretary.

this
also Rand has probably read Art of the Deal

HA STUPID KLUMPF

NO F FOR RESPECTS FOR THAT YELLOW TUB OF LARD

You do realize this was Trump's plan all along right?

>OP is a phaggot
Everything going as planned.

qwumf BTFO

Fuck Rand. Honestly.

He's the biggest cuck of them all. He's always trying to be best friends with lefties like Jon Stewart.

>LOOK BLACK PEOPLE I'm ONE OF YOU
>LOOK LEFTIES WEED LMAO
>LOOK MEDIA IM AGAINST REPEALING OBAMACARE

fuck this guy.

If he would rather virtue poster than take the only chance at repealing Obongocare than fuck him.

Libertarians are the fucking worst.

did anyone ever actually expect trump to be competent?

you're talking about a little boy who was so pathetic he pimped his daughter out to nat rothschild in order to get a bailout from the rothschilds when he was $3B underwater

You do know that Trump wanted Rand to come up with an even better plan, right? I think he even wrote it on Twitter.

There is literally nothing wrong with smoking weed.

>you're talking about a little boy who was so pathetic he pimped his daughter out to nat rothschild in order to get a bailout from the rothschilds when he was $3B underwater
s-source?

>repealing Obamacare

>actually thinks that's what the bill does...

Rand is Trump's mole in congress.
He and Trump have converging interest in taking down neocons and RINOs like Ryan.

Now let's see what comes next.

Witnessed & checked.
Praise KEK!

who is this? I must know, I will renounce my Canadian citizenship to find out

lmgtfy.com/?q=ivanak dates rothschild

lmgtfy.com/?q=rothschild trump bailout

good, ryan is a fucktard

I stand with Rand

>thinks ryancare actually repeals obamacare

Are you really this fucking stupid? Just be honest, you'd support any "repeal" measure which was put forward, because you'll blindly shill for the administration.

Fuck that. If the GOP fucks this up, trump will wind up in the same position Obama was in when he was passed a terrible healthcare bill and lost all his power after his first 2 years in office.

You want that to happen to trump as well shill? You should be praising rand. He's trying to save Trump's legacy.

Rand literally brought the art of the deal to a press conference

If they were to pass Obamacare repeal it would be eligible to be filibustred in the Senate and they would need 60 votes to override the filibuster.

They won't get 60 votes in the Senate period.

So, instead, Paul Ryan came up with a budget reconciliation bill that essentially defunds Obamacare (remember Ted and Rand going on and on about doing this a couple years ago?). They reduce the taxes associated with the mandate and slowly reduce the spending that funds the new entitlement programs. In 10 years the whole thing is gone and so is 30% of the deficit every year. Which is 300 billion dollars.

On top of that poor faggots get $2-4k in tax credits to go buy their own plan instead of getting it for free. And the average company is adviced to spend about $3k per employee to make sure they get the coverage they need.

Its a great bill. You faggots have all been duped by Jon Oliver and other fucks.

>these supposed "right winged" retards ITT not realizing the Obamacare replacement isn't that much better
This is a good thing, because now they can make ACTUAL changes to it. Trump wanted this from the get go.

Kek stands with Rand

>no links
>obvious bait
SAGE

ANYONE POSTING BELOW THIS LINE WITHOUT A SAGE IS RETARDED
-------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to say because the bill is technically reconciliation they can pass it with a simple majority of 51 votes in the senate.

A true Obamacare repeal in a literal sense will never happen.

Fancy budget tricks to repeal it in everything but name can happen next week.

Except Randlet the Manlet is back to try to get as much attention for himself as he can.

If he sabotages this bill he will sabatoge Trumps 100 days, he will sabatoge any chance trump has of repealing Obamacare, he will sabotage 2018 midterms, and he sabotages Trumps budget for this august.

If anyone here paid any attention to how the congress actually works this is obvious.

Checked. The Absolute Madman.

Quick rundown onegaishimasu
what makes ryancare bad and what makes randcare better?

Remember that 4D Chess Maymay? Trump let Ryan shoot himself in the foot with this bullshit and is shilling hard for it can't be said he purposefully sabotaged the bill. Once it crashes and burns, Trump will rewrite the thing himself, or let someone like Rand do it. Then when the new one passes Paul Ryan will look like an ineffectual dumbass.

Republicans have the House, Senate, and a very willing President to repeal Obamacare but these idiots can not stop fighting each other to get anything done. Rand is no Ron.

NICE LINK FAGGOT
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/21/exclusive-rand-paul-easily-35-no-votes-paul-ryans-obamacare-2-0-predict-pull-bill-start/

This.

>that tux and bow tie
Could he even possibly look for autistic?

Came here to post this. It's all a scheme by Trump to force cuckservatives into full repeal.

Yep. I was just hoping more cuckservatives would support so they can be cleaned out in 2018 but oh well.

It's so obvious Trump and Rand are working together to embarrass Ryan and make an excuse for full repeal.

>sorry you lost you healthcare poorfags, but Paul Ryan couldn't get his shit together in time.

every time trump does some stupid or outlandish shit that hurts his image, you retards claim 4-d chess, then continually play mental gymnastics every time it's proven that's not the case. trump is a goofball and I love him for that, but you larpers are annoying thinking that we're living inside an anime and that he's pretending to be retarded.

Drudge is a gay JEW

Then why is that Jew lover traveling with that pedophile Mcconnell and pushing Ryan Care?
He also said that any senator who doesn't vote for Ryan Care is going to lose his seat.
Meanwhile Israel and the US are secretly supporting Isis in Syria again.

>can't override the filibuster

What is the 'Reid Rule'?

No. Manlet is literally ruining the only shot of repealing obongo care and Trumps only shot at keeping a major campaign promise.

And he's only doing it because its not a literal repeal of obongo care.

>posting a direct link to kikebart
W E W

RAND WINS AGAIN.

RUMPF WILL NEVER RECOVER

RANDLETS, ASSEMBLE INTO AN AVERAGE SIZED MAN.

Only counts for judicial nominations.

Good, i do stand with Rand in this, its a shit plan That's a lose lose for republicans both economically and politically, let it die on its own, repeal, don't replace, fuck Trump for even considering backing this.

>It's so obvious Trump and Rand are working together to embarrass Ryan and make an excuse for full repeal.

???????????????????????????????

His image is that he does stupid and outlandish shit, but he has our best interests at heart. It's pretty hard to damage that by doing more stupid and outlandish shit.

The parliamentarian of the Senate doesn't have the final say on what a rules mean, the Vice President does as the acting President of the Senate. When the parliamentarian says "that doesn't fit within reconciliation", McConnell can go to Pence to override her.

Moreover, the filibuster is not in the Constitution. It's a Senate rule which can be changed just like any other Senate rule, which is why Reid and Schumer were able to scrap it for lower court and cabinet appointments a few years ago.

The only thing holding back Republicans is Republicans.

If they can't spot his strategy by now they should sit at the kids table

This guy gets it.

Checked

No, it can be used to stop any filibuster with the justification that the issue is one of Constitutional importance.

Pence breaks the tie in favor of Trump Rand is beaten by Trump again. My wife sells insurance and is going to make a million after this passes.

Well he isn't, but you're getting two Fs cause you're a fucking faggot,

Rand is ourguy. He will probably be the president after trump.

delet this

Actually, the more I read on the subject, it seems it can be invoked for pretty much anything that isn't specifically mentioned in the Constitution as requiring a supermajority.

I think that really might be the plan, and the evidence is that it's Breitbart that's shilling hard against the Ryan plan. Bannon has the president's ear and it's likely that Trump is aware of the problems here. Trump is trying to kill as many neocons as possible.

I don't know what the deal is with Trump's foreign policy, it's completely nonsense

anna semenova

HCA would reduce the deficit relative to current law by $337 billion over a decade. Approximately $1.2 trillion less would be spent over that time, while $900 billion less in tax revenue would be collected. Medicaid spending would be cut considerably. Taxes on the roughly top 5% of income-earners under current law would considerably drop.
Insurance premiums would rise initially relative to current law, but would be reduced in the future moderately: "Starting in 2020, the increase in average premiums from repealing the individual mandate penalties would be more than offset by the combination of several factors that would decrease those premiums: grants to states from the Patient and State Stability Fund (which CBO and JCT expect to largely be used by states to limit the costs to insurers of enrollees with very high claims); the elimination of the requirement for insurers to offer plans covering certain percentages of the cost of covered benefits; and a younger mix of enrollees. By 2026, average premiums for single policyholders in the nongroup market under the legislation would be roughly 10 percent lower than under current law..."
Premium changes would vary significantly by age: "Under the legislation, insurers would be allowed to generally charge five times more for older enrollees than younger ones rather than three times more as under current law, substantially reducing premiums for young adults and substantially raising premiums for older people." This would lead to a mix of younger enrollees, one of the reasons for the lower overall premiums over the longer-term.
Under both current law and the AHCA, CBO assumes the health exchange marketplaces would remain stable (i.e., no "death spiral").[14]
Social Security expenditures would decrease due to earlier mortality: "CBO also estimates that outlays for Social Security benefits would decrease by about $3 billion over the 2017-2026 period."

His little stunt where he ran around looking for the house bill as if senators are even involved in the process of drafting house bills.... that made him look like a moron.
There is a big problem that the Rand wing don't seem to factor. The bill needs to be scored in such a way that it is a fiscal issue in order to use reconciliation. Never mind the fact that the CBO can't score anything correctly anyway and uses a static view. Whoa... I think I said something coherent.

pretty sure the entire plan was for RyanCare to fail miserably. It makes Ryan look incompetent, and Trump gets to blame dems for the dumpster fire of obamacare.

more like semen SUPER nova

More or less.

This is Trump jamming a shiv in Ryan's side.

>poor faggots get $2-4k in tax credits to go buy their own plan instead of getting it for free

When they talk about the millions who will lose coverage under Ryan's plan, are they ignoring the impact of the $2-4k in tax credits?

Also, where does this idea that *more* people would be covered by *repealing* Obamacare than by *passing* Ryan's plan?

If so, that's very eye-opening. Do you have a link that explains the points your making?

I agree, as long as nobody else is being harmed. Personal freedoms are important even if some see it as degenerate.

BLUMPF BTFO!!!!

I used to believe this but I don't anymore. I think he has been sold on this being the quickest way to get something done on healthcare.

Then later, things like competition across state lines and HSAs can pass easier if done piecemeal.

Healthcare is so fucked up by Obama that expecting some big TrumpSavior move where he double crosses both Dems and GOPe and gets the Super Bill passed is just not gonna happen.

Its complicated, and he needs tons of votes.

In short: Healthcare sucks.

The only reason Obama got his "lol whatrrggarrbl" niggercare bill passed was because Bush was so unpopular that solid Red States elected Democrat Senators and gave Obama a supermajority. And his shit bill still passed by one vote.

>people honestly think the bill failing is 4d chess by Trump
If he had stayed on the sidelines like a week ago and just let the bill become full Ryancare I could believe that, but he's gone into personal shilling overdrive trying to corral his ancap caucus and there's now no way this won't be seen as a major failure for Trump if the bill fails.

>Force medical providers to publicly post their prices.

>Take the money you spend on poorfags now and put it in Health Savings Accounts for them instead

Boom, free market plus we take care of the poors so everyone is happy

RINOs for rinocare

>rand
>cuck

i dont think you know what that word means, shill

this

also as always, FPBP

>Meanwhile Israel and the US are secretly supporting Isis in Syria again.
gimme a quick rundown on this

This

Most of the tax credits are smaller than the ACA ones though....

Dude, if I was canadian I'd probably renounce my citizenship for a bottle of maple syrup.
You're not offering anything of value here.

>le 4d chess maymay

Or you could just admit that Trump is chained down by the establishment RINOs pulling the strings, if not one of them already.

Wait did Trump intentionally support this bill so cuckservatives would counter signal so that he could get them to start from scratch? Kek. 4d chess.

user gets it. He's being set up to fall on his sword and lose his position. Trump doesn't forget.