Im a moslem

im a moslem

just because some extremist done this attack does not mean i am guilty OK

peace, remember to respect muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ive been responsible for slavery ever since I left the womb with white skin , get over it

They're not called terrorists because they not usually motivated by politics. Which is the reason a terrorist does something. Those that are are then labelled terrorists like all the others.

How is this fucking hard to understand?

because you benefit from slavery

how do I as a regular everyday moslem in the west benefit from isis killing westerners?

one day i might be killed by isis themselves!!

>canada

>peace, remember to respect muslims
No

Ok, but let's address the fact that islam in it's own ideology promotes violent conquest

Let's also address that islam motivated terrorist acts are by far the n 1 excuse for terrorism

Let's also address that islam is not a part of west, and importing islam, is importing terrorism with it too

It may not be you, but it your religion, it invites violence

to be clear: what we do in our countries is not your business

Grow up
Putting your faith into religion in 2017

>im a moslem

I would say that this is bait, but since you're Canadian you might actually be a muslim.

Please stop living in the West. We don't need you here.

Don't we deserve a homeland of our own?

Muslims benefit from terrorism .
Glad you made that clear leaf

Greetings moderate muslim.

>99 of A and 1 of B
>Wow why are most things done by A!

>100 of A
>5 do thing
>100 of B
>70 do thing
>These are no different
leave

It's like they don't know what allah snack bar is.
They
There is no helping these people, they should just be executed.

No.
You don't belong outside of your shithole desert.
I want to exterminate you like the pests you are.
I want to go to war against all of islam.
Fuck all of you. You don't deserve to live.

>leafposting

this is just islamophobic garbage, islam is a religion of self defense not agression

and why are all isis lone wolves degenerates who drink and go clubbing??

canada is a multicultural country, I agree that europe should be for europeans only tho

no we dont

Please, Pol.
As a Quebecker I want the Quebec flag next to my name
These fucking leafs man.
They are unmatched in terms of retardation.
Help.
Please Sup Forums, pretend that Quebec is a country, give us our own posting flag.
Please, help. :,(
This is no laughing matter have you seen these posts?

What a pathetic shitpost

We are here shitposting while Muslims are out there actually killing us

You fucktards are a worthless pieces of shit.

dont cut yourself on that edge kid
>273
big deal u know how many usa kill per month?? hypocrate

Funny thing about that...

And gang violence is perpetrated by members of a criminal gang, usually over turf or control of the drug trade. Their meme sucks and they suck.

You're gonna wear your leaf and you're gonna like it, poutine.

Fuck you.

We'll respect muslims when muslims respect western civilization.

If you're a muslim, go live in a muslim country where you won't be quite as despised
Violence is at the core of your ideology, the rest of us grew up and matured

Damn your vile ideology
Jesus is the son, remember that.

Muslims are 13X more likely to be terrorists than regular Americans.

Do they not understand proportions? Muslims committing "only" 10% of terrorism in the US is pretty drastic considering they're

> why are all isis lone wolves degenerates who drink and go clubbing??

Because after that, they suicide bomb themselves thus becoming martirs for Islam and having heaven granted

>cross on flag
The Swiss are great. You're great, swiss folk

We are 81 days into the year
There have been 468 Islamic terror attacks
Over 3000 people killed.

That's what you are defending.

87% of mass shootings*

*when you exclude gang crime apparently

Daily reminder: Muslims ARE Caucasian.

Caucasian =/= white

I unironically feel for you Leaf. When too many "of a kind" do things too abhorrent - they will ALL be judged for the safety of humanity.

As with muslims, so with leafs.

Muslim is not a race, and most are considered Caucasian under the law

OP BTFO

This is why moderates of any religion are dangerous. They provide social and political cover to fundamentalists with their defense of "muh holy book".

This. We've been put down so much we literally are un-trollable at this point, and it's getting better over time. Call us racist, yeah so? Call us anti-islam, yeah exactly. I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for slaves any more. Or women for that matter. Not even a fucking ounce.

>because you benefit from slavery.

What kind of backwards ass logic is that?

If you want to go that route, then, by the application of that same logic, so do all westerners, including those whose ancestors were slaves and those who immigrated here (i.e. you).

If white Europeans hadn't brought them here (after having bought them from other Africans), they'd still be roaming around on a famine and disease stricken continent. They didn't contribute that greatly to the country's development aside from making a select few plantation owners rich. Trust me, as a nation, we'd have gotten along just fine without them.

I wonder why American blacks don't hold the same grudge against the descendants of Africans for selling them as they do for whites (most of whom, in all likelihood, never had any slave-owning ancestors).

Really makes you think.

HOOOOOLY FUUUUUUCK

Your picture is bullshit and has no factual basis.
Blacks commit more mass shootings than any other race.
Every single day, 3+ people, every day of the year, every year.

Whites are nowhere close.

What kind of ammunition do lefties, muslims etc have when we don't take their shaming and blaming seriously? Don't let any of it bother you.

Dont you retards understand that the reason all muslims are blamed is becasue the perpetrators are DOING IT IN THE NAME OF ALL MUSLIMS. black gangsters and white lone wolfs are not. Saged and fuck you muhammad

Käften Svennejävel!

Terrorism is legally defined as violence for the purpose of political pressure isn't it?

Fuck Muslims

But Muslims are Caucasians.

Fucking kill yourself you anti-white piece of shit. Muslims benefit from slavery TODAY and you motherfuckers don't cry about that.

>americans benefiting from all the dindus walking around

One thing is true, slavery was a mistake

I think you miss the point.

The Quebecois leaf is a moderate - he's deploring the behavior of a fellow leaf. He puts in effort to distance himself from retards of his shared origin.

The retard leaf is a radical. As a retard leaf, he's hellbent on saying retarded shit and wasting the precious seconds of others' lives. He seeks to ruin.

you are an invader
I dont care how many terrorist attacks happen and your retarded religion and race links you to them.
That is why Evropa must be cleansed of Muzzies completly.
I know some muslim people arent bad, or I should say they dont seem bad. But their narrative is to islamize the world. That is why all of you have to either go or die.

Why do they keep coming up with this "1.3 billion Muslims held responsible" meme?

Why the fuck do they think that's what we're saying?

What we're saying is that there are Islamic people trying to conquer the West - it's called jihad, and they openly admit to waging it - and many Muslims, even if they don't participate in it, support jihad.

and I'm sure many black people like the violence right? and the police? and the whites? No, but most of the Mudslimes do

Okay, but with that same logic:

>just because my white ancestors enslaved your people does not mean I am guilty
>just because some extremists joined the KKK and lynched blacks doesn't mean all white people are guilty
>just because some extremists settle in the West Bank does not mean that all Jews are guilty
>just because some men are rapists does not mean that all men are guilty

Not saying that people should disrespect Muslims, but you should start disavowing these people

>Islam is a religion of self-defense

You are human. Nobody forces you to be "moslem". Abandon Islam. If you do not, you choose to be complicit in this evil.

>remember to respect muslims
Respect is earned, not given.

then just kys cuz you have nothing left to live for lonely broken motherfucker

Just a heads up to any muslims still in the west
You might want to consider getting the fuck out asap if you want to continue living
The rhetoric has steadily grown more and more violent over the years, you really don't have much time to save yourselves.

If five guys bust into your house and you gun them down, are you a mass shooter?

#NotAllLeafs

The difference is a white shooter will usually use their own manifesto as the reason to kill while Muslim shooters use the holy book of Islam itself.

But christians going to africa and south america with bibles is okay. Nah buddy how about you get beat the fuck out by a girl who has a much higher power lvl than you.

You cant stop her. She will bring islam to the west, your women are whores without it.

Islam will give them respect, dignity, and honor. All the west can give them is booze, drugs, and daquan bbc.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQPJMrTeno

Fuck Off to deths of Arabic hell

You're a moon worshipping goat-fucker.

>respect muslims

Or what? You'll blow us up. Fuck you and your fake stats.

They have but dit doesnt matter. Uneducated whites are the dumbest of the dumb since life let them slide. They dont care. They just want to kill and hate and rape and pillage since they threw their lives in the trash. Since they accomplished nothing while white privelge was still around, before the advent of the internet.

Britain just had a right wing surge, imagine what will happen now. If they have the balls, anyway.

>Not all Muslims
That hasn't stopped the last 30 attacks in the last 6 months the west alone (I include the daily Swedish and German shit storms as terrorist attacks).

>This. We've been put down so much we literally are un-trollable at this point, and it's getting better over time. Call us racist, yeah so? Call us anti-islam, yeah exactly. I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for slaves any more. Or women for that matter. Not even a fucking ounce.
this is what the left forgot. when you call everyone a racist or xenophobe, then nobody is.

The problem is kind of solving itself then huh?

mass shooters are not always terrorists because they often aren't pushing a political goal, gang related violence is labeled as gang related because you guessed it THEY WERE IN A GANG and their actions were gang-motivated. This is why people don't fucking respect you because you don't use your fucking head, go back to Syria and get bombed by Ivan please and thank you.

fuck you and your dog that you molest hillbilly.

Shit thread Harun

Muslims worship satan.

Mohammed is a pedophile, goat fucker.

does this include """freedom fighters""" like the IRA?

Black shooter - gangbanger
Arab shooter - terrorist
White male shooter - mentally ill
White female shooter - smashes patriarchy

I eat pigs whole

You might get your chance to live in a Muslim Canada, for one. You might be a casualty, but imagine all of Canada United under all, piss be upon him.

>Muslim shooter
>I will kill in the name of my faith

>Black shooter
>I will kill in the name of my gang

>White shooter
>I will kill because the dreamers wake from their slumber and gnashing teeth tear at the world. The bleeding meme bleeds from stars that scream and the prayer crawls up from the black sludge of the void from which the nightgaunts pour.

>clearly these motivations should all be labelled identically

um no, we called the racist xenophobe hilly billy crackers what they were and they fucking cried and made some fake bs terms to try and justify their complete annhilation. Were just not going to take ur shit anymore nazi wannabe. And if you wanna come see us, come see us stick man. And you will put your fucking loser ass in jail. lmao. Youre just not going to get with what you want. Ill never compromise with a nazi. You threaten my family with death and desctruction? You should have carreid out those threats because now you will face retribution for them lepers.

There is a demonstrated pattern in our current environment of a bunch of Muslims commuting coordinated terror attacks to push political Islam on non Islamic countries or otherwise attack said countries as retaliation.

It's direct politically motivated violence

That's not the same as gang violence or crazy white kids showing up a school

Those groups don't have a generally unifying agenda

I agree.

Not enough apparently because you are still here

>im a moslem
stopped reading there. Get the fuck back to which-ever sandy shithole you were shat out on originally.

>a religion of peace and defense

Lol good b8

The problem with Islam is that there is no set ideology.

uncommon

>ALLAHU AKBAR DEATH TO THE WEST
>AYO HOL UP BITCH ASS WHITE BOI I HERD U WAS TALKIN SHIET
>GET DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND
>FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, before her regime killed even more women, children and old folks.

-me explaining why killing communists is a good thing

>I'm a Mudslime
Cool. I drew a pic for you.

Muslims are usually Caucasian
Caucasian doesn't mean white.

Islam does not come and spread the word to the natives as Christianity did

It literally imports its population and simply outbreeds the population until it can force the minority into Islam

Islam translation: submission

You do not join the Islamic faith you submit

Shut up and get in my folder.

> activated

the problem with you're pic OP is that none of the other shooters did so because their religion says to.
yes muslims can commit crimes and have it unrelated to their religion, but the overwhelming majority of shooters who are muslim cite islam as the motivation for their attack.
black shooters do it because they are dumb niggers living in ghettos, so ya we do blame their entire population, the difference is that they usually only kill other dumb nigs so nobody cares.
"proffessional shooter" what does this even mean? cops?
so when a cop kills a criminal in an otj shooting you consider that a crime?
it's literally their fucking job
by the way I find the implication that all cops are white to be incredibly racist.
white shooters commit crimes for lots of reasons, usually because they are stupid rednecks, who are bassically the niggers of white people. the difference here is that the culture of rednecks is shunned and shamed, as it should be.
School shooters are a special case.
I'm not an expert here, but just maybe if we stopped creating an environment in schools white males are treated as literally the devil, and we stopped trying to force communist brainwashing onto them, they might stop feeling compelled to go shoot everyone.
just a suggestion :)

youre the worst kind of leaf. go die french fuck

Most Islamic militant groups have some sort of political motivation. Just because you're white and kill a bunch of people, that doesn't automatically make you a terrorist.

Day of the Rake NOW!

Fuck you Fuck Islam Fuck Mohamed that pedophile fuck Islam is a religion of violence and scum

Yeah submission to god lol, why do you think they bow to him/her. Chritianity is easy mode. And its fake. His name wasnt even Jesus, it was Isa. Everything about the west is completely fake. The great nation controlled by Satan.