This is NOT okay

This is NOT okay

you're right, more ppl need to be deported

Really easy answer to this.

Don't be illegal

In other news, drug dealers can't go to the police when their stash gets stolen!

Sure it is. They should have stayed in their own country because the US Constitution is for US citizens

I don't understand how illegal immigrants are able to use our court systems, food stamps, or other government assets without being immediately deported. Why? How?

FPBP

They have a legal right to justice. with that being said, they have to face the justice system for breaking the law by being illegal

What difference does it make between illegals & legal foreigners? It's all the same shit in the end

>Trump likes it when men beat their wives. In fact, he encourages it just so he can scare these women.

That's tragic, but maybe the federales can help you.... back in messico.

>Mexishits beat wives
>IT'S DRUMPS FAULT REEEE

This is TOTALLY okay
Mexico should use its own justice system to solve its problems.

So.
Wait a minute
Hol up
You tellin me?
That illegals aren't reporting each other for crimes?
But that would mean
THEY ARE LAWBREAKERS TOO!
Shit, it's almost like they too are criminals

They can report it back in Mexico.

But if they get deported doesn't that mean they won't get abused anymore?

How trump is raping you right now, but you just cant feel it. By: Schlomo Goldbergstein

No it isn't. To get any of that stuff in America you need extensive documentation. I honestly don't understand how someone without it is able to do so.

And of course it's the leaf saying that.

i'm assuming he's just saying logistically. how exactly do they even apply for, let alone actually obtain, gubmint benefits when they don't have a SSN, a state ID, or proof of residence?

honest question. i don't know how any of this works.

Fake news.

Who could possibly fear being deported to a land filled with peaceful, hardworking Mexicans?

Plz deport

OUT

OUT

OUT

They are just trying to find a better life in the USA...how could you be so lacking in empathy?

>They have a legal right to justice.

Not if they are illegal. Rights are for American citizens.

Trump stopping feminist inspired false claims on men

CANT STOP WINNING!!

This is great. Much harder for illegal women to blackmail their white boyfriends.

Pity we can't deport their white sisters too.

The fuck? I'd gladly be shipped off to another country over being repeatedly beaten/raped.

It's about time. DEPORT THEM. HUSBAND, WIFE, CHILDREN, OTHER WIFE, AND ALL

I'm just siphoning gas out of your car becasue i don't have any...how could you be so lacking in empathy?

>implying that if they don't they won't get deported

I don't support illegal immigrants, but they still have their human rights, guaranteed by the UN and their members

holy shit that is beautifully comical
bless you kek

They should make their own country better, or come here legally.

What do you tell the people that go through the process to come here legally? I bet they really don't like illegals who skip the whole process.

America is so fucking meta, even the people who come to this country illegally for a better life end up getting screwed and America ends up taking more from you than you will receive from it, that can be said about almost anyone living here.

It is okay though

Why don't the people commiting the assault report them to ice? Then they don't have to worry about being caught.

Yeah, sure, that sounds just dandy, but it's just words.

Go to Africa and tell them about human rights.

>Mexicans overwhelmingly tend to beat their wives/molest their own children

White people did this

they have to go back

>trumps becomes president
>more beaners get deported
>beating your woman is basically legal again
The best reality to live in

>domestic
>abuse

oxymoron

Whats wrong? its sorted from smallest unit to largest unit

What are you talking about, he's obviously making it feel more like their home country for them. So comfy.

lol those Latin gentlemen

Domestic abuse? I thought Mexico was sending it's best?

>could literally have a spic girlfriend and beat her or do anything you want to her and if she is going to tell you threaten to have her deported

What a time to be alive for Americans.

so trump is homemaker keeping bonds of love together

bless this mans heart

good

>we shouldn't blame pablo for beating his domestic gorilla LETS BLAME TRUMP

>its trumps fault illegals are beaten by other illegals
cool story, as it turns out illegals do illegal things!

but it is ok for them to illegally enter the country? It's ok for them to use stolen SSNs to get money, get gov asistance etc. That's ok?

I'd like an honest response.

There has never been a day where I regretted donating to and voting for Trump.

Sure there are some policies of his that I hate (like attacking ISIS and not going to war with Syria and Russia), but these like this make it so worth it.

Thank you God.

Kek

PRAISE KEK!

Who is this, delightful looking madam?

You hate his policy of not going to war with Russia?

Did I misread that?

I hate his policy of not nuking China/North Korea, but what can you do?

Oh, I thought you were being serious for a moment there. Nevermind.

That is one side effect, yep.

Even if you don't give a fuck about them, consider what would happen if you were the victim of a crime which was witnessed only by you and an illegal immigrant who hadn't committed any crimes aside from illegal entry.

It's going to end up severely impeding the general work of law enforcement in areas where there are lots of undocumented immigrants, because those people and their relatives are going to make sure they stay away from cops and don't speak to them or call them.

But hey, Americans decided that their priority wasn't terrorism or poverty or healthcare, but getting 11 million landscapers, farm-hands and burgerflippers deported lol

Why can't they make a better life for themselves? If they're incapable, why are they considered equal and allowed to vote?

Ohohoho

Normal numbers and time are all over the place, that's why big endian makes sense. Year and month only change every year and month, obviously, which is why little endian makes sense. (And if we're referring to another year, there's a good chance we won't even mention the day)

>The United States military normally uses the "dd mmm yyyy" format for correspondence. The common month-day-year format is used when corresponding with civilians.[2][3]

So illegals are women beaters? Why do liberals want them, then?

What's not okay is you posting this bullshit here. I don't give a fuck about NON americans. GTFO spic loving nigger.

>spics beat their women
>spic women are too scared to report the beatings in fear of deportation

they already ran away from their country, why don't they run away from their spouse?

yyyy-mm-dd is objectively superior to every other date format. the yyyy-mm-dd can be lexically sorted to yield the correct chronological order, very useful for prefixing files/folders on a computer.

>Be illegal
>Stop sapping host countries resources
What's your point user?

>landscapers, farm-hands and burgerflippers

Your right, Mexico needs to be invaded by the US. We could then have a northern state for whites, and the Mexicans and niggers can live down south.

>all stats made up by a racist group

riiiiight like we should trust that

Globalist scum. I dont recognize the UN.

Fucking beaners beating their wives is a minor problem.

The FUCKING bigger problem is that those same beaners tend to rape their own kids too. The Mexishit always cover that problem up within their own fucked up community. I as an outsider will not stand by and let those fucks do as they please.

>t. Someone who was involved in a child rape case.

>still image

disgusting.

Honduras fag here. I can personally confirm that the people who flee to the US are often the real scum down here. Even though I share a country with them I can see why americans dont want them either it's more of a case of justified anger really.

yeah those hard workers are only costing each state billions in tax payer money, poor them

So basically that means I can get away with raping an illegal? That's actually not a bad idea. Let's see how they like having their women violated.

>flag

Yes, it is okay.

They deserve to be beaten for marrying angry beaners, then deported back to ShitMexistan where they came from.

Fuck 'em all if they're illegal, I don't care what the fuck happens so long as they GET THE FUCK OUT.

I am. We should decimate commie regimes.

Oh, but it's okay when the illegals hurt or kill OUR women, right Pedro?

Perhaps the United States congress should authorize the use of state funded PMC groups to go on a bounty hunting spree to round up and deport low value targets.

How do we know that wasn't a consensual encounter that got out of control? Lots of older women have rape fantasies.

anyone that defends illegal immigrants over their fellow U.S. countrymen is a traitor

>11 million landscapers....give me a fucking break, burrito breath

Really Paco?.....do you think we ate paint chips as children like your people do?

>The FUCKING bigger problem is that those same beaners tend to rape their own kids too

>t. Someone who was involved in a child rape case.

sounds like your mad they are raping your potential rapes

>TFW Amerishoot and this is how I autistically curate my photography library

>>be me
>>be insufferable illegal alien cunt
>>ungrateful at bad hombre husband who protected me from rapist coyotes on journey North
>>nag husband all day long after he spends night stealing jobs from real Americans to feed muh anchor babys
>>meet community organizer feminist whores who introduce godlike powers US domestic violence laws imbue snatchs with, use to make hombre mi putah.

>>wait, BTFO'd by immigration realism, muh feelz!
>>being put in muh place > going back to shithole country

My sister worked in a social workers place.

She saw like 30 mexis coming in using the same telephone or visa number.

>Nylon

Human rights not civil rights. We piss all over the Geneva convention anyway.

Lol the fucking UN doesn't give a shit about their rights you mental defective. Even of they did there's shit all the fucking UN can do about it Mich like just about everywhere capable of defending themselves we DO NOT take orders from the fucking UN.

>Jews
>doing anything that isn't 100% motivated by monetary gain

Pick one.

either they fear being deported or they fear tattling on their illegal partner will get him deported. If its the latter I dont have much sympathy

>sneak into a country illegally
>expect the protection of their legal system
really makes you think

Mate when my dad was young. White kids would go around doing landscape work and make OK money. Same goes for farm hands. Now 10 Mexicans will do the work for 4$ an hour.

The argument "Americans won't do it" is BS. If you have ever worked with city water quality you see tons of white men doing dirty ass work, FOR GOOD PAY.

When all the white people moved away because they won't live 10 to a room sending all their money to Mexico, its not surprising employers can't find American farmhands.

not an argument.