Is there a lower form of life than the Chink?

>1.3 billion
>Useless since forever
>Invent nothing
>Fucked up by everyone other than niggers

Useless Cockroaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
smithsonianmag.com/people-places/what-became-of-the-taino-73824867/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He
vimeo.com/182706453
lowtechmagazine.com/2011/12/the-chinese-wheelbarrow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vcH0TAdR8FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't they invent gunpowder

>leaf
>talking about uselessness

Yeah they did. They invented quite a bit actually

The Chinese are on par with Jews, both will cut corners whenever possible.

Yeah maybe a few thousand years ago.
It works pretty well with a gun.

No
Right below chinks are bed bugs or some flea

by mistake

lets continue

>turn their air into soot
>skin doggos alive for shitty street food
>recycle grease from said shitty street food
>shit in holes
>spit fucking everywhere
>degenerate gamblers

C'mon Trump lets go swimming in the S China Sea and stir some shit up.

>leaf
>talking aboot invention

Topkek.

and with that, cannons and fireworks.

Ancient Chinese were pretty industrious, modern Chinese are pretty insidious.

China = Shit

There's not a billion and a half leafs you stupid cunts.

The modern Chinese have nothing to do with the ancient Chinese.

Just like modern Greeks are Turkish rape babies, modern Chinese are nomadic rape babies.

b-b-but David Rockefeller said

There are many Euro countries that have smaller population than you do, and yet you inferior version of French haven't contributed shit for the West.

Chinese are the niggers of Asia

>Yeah they did. They invented quite a bit actually

It's not that simple. The Chinese recorded a lot of recipes for incendiaries but I've never heard of any that are proper blackpowder with the right properties to be explosive. I believe the earliest recorded proper recipe for blackpowder using charcoal and saltpeter in the right amounts come from the Middle East.

I would guess that the Persians were the ones to stumble upon the right mixture.

Just like how the Modern Germans have nothing to do with ancient counterparts nor the Italians. Germans are cucked.

The Jew.

Chinks are disgusting creatures in every regard. The way they just spit on the sidewalk is fucking disgusting. Those slant eyed fucks are truly subhuman

>Meanwhile in the USA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

Check and mate.

Someone gets it.

America was literally found by mistake

At least Europeans went exploring.
What did the Chinese discover other than mass famine?

I heard Christopher Columbus really enjoyed his Haitian niggers

>literally a bunch of irrelevant """"inventions""""

Meanwhile, computer, internet, wifi, lightbulb and all other real inventions you are using everyday never came from your useless """"country"""".

You give them less credit than they deserve, the country achieved to be probably the oldest civilisation in the world

We're they black? I thought the Haitian blacks were shipped over

>american education
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THEY INVENTED GUNPOWDER, MOUNTAINS AND THE COLOUR BLUE! STOP BEING SUCH A RURAL SUBURBAN RETARD!

Yeah a old man that never left his room isn't much to look at.
I'm getting pretty tired of these autistic yellow fucks moving here and ruining everything.

yeah, the native haitians were black. They were all killed and enslaved, literally genocide.

Your whites are doing more damage to Canada than the chinks

why are leafs so angry at asians? is it because they took over toronto?

Chinese was actually kickass, they almost had an industrialization. Went into the Bronze Age 1000 years before everyone else.

It went to shit fucking fast though. Now China is disgusting.

Chinks are human just like the western whites. They've invented a lot. They have spirit and intelligence. But their culture is just... whack.

>invent nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Do you mean the Haitian revolution vs France in like 1803? Where they killed all the white men and forced the White women to marry or die

People compare the Haitian war to the American one because the time frame is similar, the argument is that black people made Haiti shit and white people made USA great

DELETE THIS

>Invent nothing

Try harder

Why do canadians and australians hate the chinese so much?

They are top tier immigrants here

I would trade every single nigger for a chinese every day

You are a fool. The Chinese are only shit thanks to communism.

Honestly, they have a rich history, beautiful landscapes, and amazing achievements but is overshadowed by the fucking culture. I don't know WHAT the hell happened that they now have people shitting in the streets normally, masses of Chinese students use cheating as the norm, and general dickhead behavior.

naw, the native arawak are all dead like 3 million or some shit, killed by Christopher Columbus expeditions.

smithsonianmag.com/people-places/what-became-of-the-taino-73824867/

They're invading our fucking countries ameribro, they are a malignant disease

>tfw upstate ny
>lots of vietnamese people in cities
>whenever read local papers about new US citizens its usually vietnamese people
>are they coming from canada?
>are they coming from new york city?
>are they coming from boston? No, new england bros always saying theres a lot of huemonkeys there

Did we lose vietnam war and they're soft invading us?

Thank god.

They are taught to do things efficiently

The west is taught to think about things

That's why they like creativity but can play some sick ping pong

This. They forgot their own wisdom and fell to debauchery and sin.

Genghis Khan was the wrath of God.

Hahaha. Cuck is a fat thing.

They lack* creativity

Does this mean that the taiwanese are more pure chinese due to their isolation from the mainland?

>leaf
>35 million (20% non white)
>only use is being americas bitch
>invented aids
>getting fucked by chinks everyday

id rather eat my dogs than fuck them you maple syrup sucking moose fucker

so, what about chinese messing up with my homeland, like for example meth-making, messing with environment, jack lam and also cred card fraud and cybersex?

Doubt it since Chinese only bang Chinese

its you OP

you done nothing to prove you are better than your greentext says about chinks

t.zhang xin

Underrated

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_He

They actually had a period of exploration but the Emperor who sent out the ships died so they sent out a scout vessel to call back the navy. They were about to clear the Indian Ocean and go around the Cape of Good Hope.

They would have been the ones to discover a sea route to Europe. If they had they most likely would have had the control over Europe as we were just pulling out of the Dark Age while China had just had a slight golden age.

Bureaucracy saved Europe from experiencing what Europe did.

I'd take a chink over a nigger any day

the chinks were sometimes ahead of the europeans and neck to neck up until the industrial age. Chinks are a pretty diverse group their problem is that their differences are too extreme and too many differences resulting in societal collapsing experiments where might makes right and the winner stuffs everyone else into their system.

Whites are worst. Even more subhuman. The asians come directly from blacks. Whites are albinos of browns who come from blacks. Twice removed. Thats why whites have the worst genetics. Cant even jump.

vimeo.com/182706453

PAPA MACHETE

Think about it. This guy is pretty fucking alpha. He remembers the old ways and why we try to cling to them. The may not seem useful, or out of date, but it is the knowledge and wisdom that is passed down.

He loves his nation but knows they fucked up.

M-muh fireworks

>Did we lose vietnam war
Yes.
>they're soft invading us?
Yes. The same is happening in europe/canada/australia too. Just with all kinds of different groups.

>ni hao goyim
What do Sup Forumsacks think of Chinese jews?

Communism happened. Compare North and South Korea. Or compare Taiwan and mainland China. Same races, different culture, due to communism.

The culture in China now is called 'party' culture.. referring to the communist party. It emphasizes money worship and hatred. No emphasis is put on manners or moral values. That is why they are so messed up.

China was the world's leading civilization for most of recorded history. Their traditional culture has similar moral values to western culture, but has been destroyed by communism.

South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan owe much of their culture to China.

There's too many of you already. Get raked.

WE WAS KANGZ AND SHIETS
Seriously though we invented paper and gunpowder. We had blacksmiths going through bronze age, iron age, etc. like everyone else but I do acknowledge European blacksmiths were the best in history.
>inb4 muh japanese katana folded over a birrion times
We also had a system of court and trial (although probably corrupt) while the European fags were still praising God for divine judgement shit.

>I don't know WHAT the hell happened

Communist bandits happened, who discarded ancient Chinese culture and wisdom like so much trash. They then later realized their core ideologies were less than worthless, and that it had led an entire generation into suffering, famine, and backwardness.

So many temples, palaces, and ancient treasures burned or torn down in the ferment of revolution, replaced in modern times with fake replicas. That's what Chinese Culture is now, a shoddy replacement slapped together, to try to fool the next generation.

They discarded all their old traditional beliefs, they discarded all their new revolutionary beliefs. What is left to believe in, besides cynical materialism?

Those are the Vietnamese who fought for Democracy, lost, and escaped the reeducation camps.

Read this.

As a man who got explained that by some birch after I found her cheating this hit me right in the feels. To this day I still use the rage to workout.

Interestingly enough, in some parts there are quite a few Vietnamese of Chinese ethnic descent. Historically, they are the descendants of Chinese who settled there for work and trade, and who had to flee after first the war between Vietnam and the US, and second when Vietnam and China went to war against each other right afterwards.

>Invented the compass
>Invented gunpowder
>Invented movable-type printing and 'modern' paper
>First civilization to use row crop farming and do large scale iron smelting

You must live in Vancouver to be this assblasted

Rockefeller is dead kike.

By accident and they never weaponized it. It took the European white men to finally make a cannon etc. Wait they actually had those firework launchers that were weaponized or whatever.

Low-tech stuff too, like the Chinese version of the wheelbarrow, which played a surprisingly large economic role.

lowtechmagazine.com/2011/12/the-chinese-wheelbarrow.html

It's true China went through all that before it was ravaged enough for communism to actually conquer. But other countries have been through rough periods only to emerge prosperous.

Communism is the main cause for China's culture destruction and deserves the blame it gets.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=vcH0TAdR8FE

>dont know what happened
Foreign barbarians happened. First came mongols then japanese then brits/germans/russians came, fucking up the country with opium and even a fucking war to continue selling opium.
>inb4 they were weak!!
Yeah, apparently its their fault they were so peaceloving they didnt even think of weaponising gunpowder hurdur muh white pride.

Damn white people sure love giving drugs and pharmaceuticals to minorities and othe "problematic groups" to control populations.

>>lower form of life than the Chink

This is why most SEA is at ragemode. The Pivot to Asia is Opium War 2.0. Oh my god they are so stoopid! Then their solution is to make people more stupid.

Nice try you goddamn (((Heeb)))

Hundreds of years before communism, the Manchus conquered all of China. The Chinese were slaves in their own country. Chinese were forced to shave their head and wear Manchu clothing and obey the Manchus. The Chinese language also got intermixed with Manchu. Then the Taiping Rebellion happened. 50 million Chinese died.

China was fucked up way before communism took hold. Chinese history is just really fucking chaotic and filled with nonstop suffering.

>never weaponized it

Bull fucking horse shit. They had rockets and rocket pods. But not quite long after that they stagnated really hard because one of the dynasties changed from engineering major to arts major if you get my vibe.

>Malaysia

WE
WUZ
CHANGZ

>what happened
Let me tell you a story of the perils of populist Leftism.

In the dying days of the reign of Mao, Mao was going old, senile and most importantly paranoid.

Many had been talking of who will replace the big man and Mao himself had already purged a few people who spoke out of line. Little mistakes that in better times would have solicited a reprimand, not political exile.

Mao in an effort to bolster his image instigated the Cultural Revolution one as a means of purging those he suspected of plotting against him and also to reinvigorate the Revolution.

So it was the People were mobilised and progroms were implemented to "educate" the masses. Those who were identified as being enemies of Chairman Mao's thoughts were tried by the mob, if you were lucky you were sent to the rural areas to be "re-educated" if you were unlucky you were punished on the spot.

So how would they try you? Recite some prose from the Little Red Book, can't do it Bam you're gone. Didn't shout it loud enough or didn't clap enthusiastically at the recital? Bam you're gone too. Daring to question the Chairman?! Double Bam.

Teachers, business owners, historical families anyone of culture or of note were targeted. Grievous as it was to injure and cull your population of skilled people what was more grievous was the Commies were encouraging and praising people who participated in these rabid mob justice punishments. So it wasn't just a brain drain it was literally a programming of society to be as barbaric as possible. Chinese culture and historical institutions were attacked and a generation of millions of Chinese were raised as uncultured fucks.

That's why Chinese society is so fucked and so dead. That's why nobody really talks about the Cultural Revolution.

Leftism is cancer, Leftism will divide your country, your societies, your friends and your families.

this made me laugh way more than it should have

Wrong. The Mongolians under Ghengis Khan captured a Chinese artillery unit and deployed them when sieging cities.

That' true. But human history is chaotic and full of suffering in general.

Compare mainland China to Taiwan. Taiwan went through the same history. But Taiwanese are pleasant to be around and their country is prosperous.

Korea was also subjugated to the Manchus. And now look at the difference between South and North Korea.

On Christmas they can just eat in.

>Korea and Taiwan
Neither of them went through a Cultural Revolution

I'm in the same area and I can't relate

here's a (You)