Death Note live action movie

Netflix is making it happen goys, will it be decent or some Dragon Ball: Evolution tier garbage?

Also the reason I'm posting this here and not in Sup Forums is because we wuz genius black detectives man!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaDxwjsxf8A
youtube.com/watch?v=XrpdFmb0EMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goylywood can't into anime. End of conversation. I'm embarrassed GitS is being promoted as hard as it is.

>Light is an ugly Jew
>N
The whole cast is shit except for Dafoe's Ryuk.

yep, will be terrible

Live action is shit don't hire niggers for anime

Explain why a black person can't play L without being racist or using personal attacks please.

Well honestly considering L is so damn smart he should be black. They should have made it a woman too because women are smarter.

No ones going to watch this garbage anyways cuz light is a some white guy. Yagami. This will flop like gods of egypt and ghost in the shell.

>inb4 near is female

>Dafoe's Ryuk
Would at least pirate the movie just to see this. Sorry Sup Forums.

light smarter tho

The only ppl who are going to sit throught that garbage are the weeaboos who deleted their netflix accounts when Dear white ppl came out.

i want to fuck near's bp!!

I don't even mind the whitewashing part. I mind that they got Scarlett Johannson, who cannot act to save her life.

well they couldn't make everyone black because we aint there yet. maybe if hilldawg was president but not with drumpfy

To be honest, I can actually look past of L being black since this is an American adaptation anyway but have you seen the trailer? Stanfield doesn't even have L's mannerisms, demeanor, and character, he looks like a stereotypical BLM rioter judging by the trailer.
He's N not L.

Lol, really? They use a NIGGER again? What a shit show.

We should get the nips on 2ch onto this and start "crying" cultural appropriation and Blackwashing anime.

I don't care if they mean it or not, it'll just be funny watching the shitshow the intersectrionalists make from this.

B-But it's so progressive you rayciss

They dont understand that the people of the modern world want realism. They want to be immersed in the story. They dont want to be thinking wow that shit looks hella fake or off some other tangent. If Ghost in the shell had Lucy Liu as main character everyone, would be all over it. Let captain america, and superman, and batman, and aquaman, and wonderwoman, let them be white. Let goku with the asian letters on his Gi be asian. Let Yagami Light be asian. Who cares about the western audiance. Fuck the western audience. Low education and burgers n hoddogs.

They are losing the horde. Our traditions are sacred.

Nah nips don't give a fuck they just aren't that retarded. Plus they will just say (and logically so) that it's an American adaptation so it's not shocking that they change some characters. I'm actually fine with the lead being a Jew, after all a Jew thinking he can play go is not to far fetched lol.

Pretty amazing that theyd do this.
Good thing the Evangelion adaptation never happened.

They also changed lights last name to Turner... wtf this isnt fairly odd parents. and the falling ferris wheel made it look like a generic action film. fucking changed misa's name, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaDxwjsxf8A

Didn't 2ch already give their thoughts on this and GitS?

Daily reminder that by watching it you support more (((inclusiveness))) in your movies.

Just stop watching it. They will learn that "white" movies are more profitable.

Pfft wrong. Asians give more of a shit than whites over this stuff. Its not as if this anime is a white production you mong faced nigger.

>Making qt L a nigger

Fucking kikes

I have a friend bitching about this being "whitewashing" on Facebook right now

Joaquin if you're in here quit being such a cuck faggot

>People angry about L being black
>Everyone else is white except for the butler that's asian
>yfw asians ree'ing out of frustration
I'm more upset about the part that was shown a while ago where L shows himself in public

Please 123movies.re is clearly /oursite/ for movies fuck the theaters!

They better not fail me.
youtube.com/watch?v=XrpdFmb0EMc

Your comment made me realize I need a filter for you kinda broken people. But then I realized Im also just in the wrong place. Good luck pol. And may God have mercy.

You cannot make anything decent from something that's not to begin with.

It'll be fried chicken instead now.

fag

It is a question of availability. The nigger is obviously there to push (((their))) propaganda, while white actors are just easier to find here.

Just like Japanese and Chinese cinema have Asians cast in European-based historical movies.

Triggered? If you browse around you can see a lot of asian rage over this.
I mean you are just admitting anime is full of white people.

It's white now Chang just like GITS, now go back to ripping off the Aussie bros and getting cucked by said Aussie bros!

To be honest light looks white in the anime

>white
>black protagonist
Oh ok you're retarded.

Anime is white tbqhfam

Don't let the door hit you

What I think is that the characters are made of by the best white and asian features
It's like the universal best look

This is the story about Light a Nip who played god and the neet who tried to stop him, genius dindu man is second in the spot light at best senpai.

Its no secret japs deliberately make all their characters white.

Can you stop replying to me you disgusting namefag.

It's funny when guys fall for the asian qt meme when they usually just want to bang hot hapa girls who look more white then Asian lol.

In Japan, "Light Yagami" looks like a cheesy cartoon super villain name when it's written out. His last name is written with the kanji for "Night God". His first name is written with Katakana, so it sounds like a title rather than a name. It's the kind of name you'd expect some kind of middle school edgelord to come up with.

"Light Turner" actually captures that amazingly well.

Get off my post then Chang!

We Wuz

Yea they did, and while it was reported it didn't get as much traction as it should. Did stir up the hive though.

Yea but this is more about creating a shitstorm for the hell of it. It kinda happened with GitS but they kinda didn't go far enough with it, like I said don't need them to really care about it, just pretend to for the lulz

How is a nigger gonna pull off an introverted, genius, autist?

I was wondering the same thing. I have a strong feeling he is going to just play the same "investigator autiste" character that exists on like 5 different crime dramas that are still running.

He probably won't resemble L even a little bit.

The light actor doesn't even resemble light
Hell the notebook is a book

Man every anime live action would be more entertaining with a black cast.

You know I think that one guy who played professor Reed for criminal minds might have actually fit the role alright. He already has expirencing playing a socially autistic genius and everything. Man this casting just screems (((Hollywood))) and it pisses me of because they don't even try anymore.

L is black

Into the trash it goes.

Light sees L's face for the first time and decides to put the name Tyrone in the death note.

Because blacks are dumb. Nigger can play shinigami though.

Get to watch the black guy die, anyone really surprised?

>GitS movie
Will totally miss the point of the anime and it will end up as an action flick #574

I can see a resemblance he could pull it off

Explain why black people cant create their own unique characters please.

Because they aren't the L type
Just imagine a negro who acts like L
Just doesn't fit

Well I guess L grew up in an orphanage and is fatherless so I guess it makes sense he is black.

So is it confirmed that guy doesnt play L's decoy but plays L himself?

You guys bitch about the left but do the exact same shit. If you go to the trilers you have racist fuckheads complaining about Light being White, here its L being black.

Neither matters, this isnt even really a topic for Sup Forums

>maaking L black
I have a netflix subscription and love the source content but I guess I have to watch it through some third party
nothing about L says black, he's not unjustly arrogant, doesn't care about his style, top tier level intelligence, and is a complete shut in

>Light's last name is Turner now
>Misa is now Mia Sutton
>L is a nigger

top kek, is Ryuk going to be called Steve? Is the setting going to be Eminem's trailer? How deep does this go?

They literally call Light 'Kira' despite it being a western adaptation.
It's going to suck, but I'm gonna watch it anyway.

Give bad credits and reviews. Instead of complaining about black character complain about wrong characters

Because the character is canonically white. Cast to fit the role.

Still wondering because L never reveals himself in the open like that that I remember but his decoy does then he dies.