en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_wars_and_battles
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490248859665.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck would you want siberia

Keep dreaming breh...

First you need to expand your dick lenght to at least the average size of a white man to even begin the idea of invading Russian soil.

Will you let me fug your boy pucci when the cold Siberian winter causes your Asian micro-penis to shrink to the size of a clitty?

Sink the Chinks and rename the South China Sea the West Phillipines Sea

Fuck off China you are weak and you know it.

I don't give a fuck but be good to the Turks living there.

actually mongols are the only ones who successfully cucked the russians

1. Shitton of rare resources
2. Lebensraum for over billion of citizens

Fucking retarded direction of expansion.

Go to the archive and search up "SourceAnon"... he covered this exact topic in extreme detail. With sources obviously.

Pic related. It is about arable land.

Why arent you taking indochina for dem slaves?

Nice try China. Name at least one war that you managed to win by yourself.

>Chinese Siberia
>Free Kazakhstan
Why so?

in 30 years it's going to be worlds biggest agriculture zone if climate keeps changing the way it is

>inb4 climate change is meme

>mfw china gets no south china sea

>2050
china will have a christian majority by then

>chink christians will retake the holyland

C'mon, don't you know saying:

Jak powiedział stary góral: będzie Polska aż po Ural. Za Uralem będą Chiny. Was nie będzie, skurwysyny!

This is our chance to make border with China on Ural

grab that oil while its still useful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

you better take down erdogan then b-bro

so when are you gonna fuck up the Earth beyond redemption?

Am I Sven now?

>want siberia
reclaim siberia, FTFY
"Siberia is as resource-rich and people-poor as China is the opposite" according to NYT

think the unthinkable, there are only 40 million people in siberia, with the decline of russia economy, more and more siberian have chosen to retire in china already

china is the most powerful nation in the world

t. Filipino retard

will do, also nice digits you got here buddy

What's going to prevent Russia from annihilating you?

This is fucking retarded. If you give 50,000 Siberian russians hunting rifles and enough bullets, you will never dislodge them.

This is dumber than the Winter War.

Delusional chinks. China hasn't even achieved food self-sufficiency and they've already started talking shit.

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Exactly how much of your infrastructure do you expect to remain after a nuclear exchange with Russia?

North Korea is first, but your time is coming ching chong.

The century of humiliation is long over.

The unequal treaties will be reversed against the hairy barbarian Russian oppressors.

Now rapidly rising China will force its will on a demographically declining and economically stagnant Russia.

Russia's east will be lebensraum for the Han.

>lebensraum
literally snow deserts and mountains among a swamps

>pic

Kek

And Japan could still kick your ass with one hand tied behind their back.

China will colapse as USSR soon.
We with Japan are working on this.
Tibet, Manchuria, Uighuristan, Inner Mongloia, North Korea will be free from communism

>siberia
>mountains
>marshes
>tundra
You chinks really don't have an ounce of critical thinking among the 1 billion of you

check ,

Good that even in your fantasies you do not dare to enter Vietnam again, otherwise you know that the result would be... Greater Vietnam ;)

> implying Russia wouldn't nuke you back to the stone age

You cant fucking live in goddamn SIBERIA Poland. Shit up there gets into below 15C in the fucking "summer". Aint no way you can settle 100 million Chinks in that place.

Russians have completely failed to adequately develop the resources of the far east.

They do not deserve this land that they are too incompetent to use.

In the future changing climate will make more of it habitable.

>2050
Why so late? Please annex us asap, wanna die having Chinese passport

That's right you don't want Siberia

And

Thanks for alaska ivan

I think a lot of people are missing the bigger picture here. The ice in the arctic is nearly completely melted, this means a new Northwest Passage will soon open year-round, and the billions of dollars in oil that sit beneath the Arctic Ocean will be open for exploitation. There's no way China doesn't want a piece of that. In order to secure it they will need their own subarctic land. Siberia is the perfect place.

Keep on dreaming

Nigga you're crazy if you think you can take all that land without winterchan fucking you up

>the chink in my armour

China already controls more clay than is rightfully theirs.

>Mfw yellow trap fever sweeps the planet by 2051

I was under the impression that the climate is similar to Minnesota, as a matter of fact Minnesota gets colder sometimes. I guess I'd compare it to the prairies in Canada.

Chenese are too weak for this. They are not warriors.

LOL, just ask Napoleon, and hitler how that went. The cold doesn't run out of bullets.

>Invading Russia
Good luck with that.

Can you take India too? Please? We'll help you out we promise

>invading russia
have fun lol

toplel

OP, go back to r/AsianMasculinity

you guys got btfo in 1969 when you tried to fuck with russia, then the viets btfo u

you guys are gonna get pooed so hard and china's just gonna stand there laughing

China and Russia will collapse during Trump's second term. Bank on it.

Don't worry Hans, I'm sure the next person to do it will have the foresight not to invade it in winter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China

Kazakhstan will be one of the many tributaries of china, they kinda already are

(you) can search "south china sea china claims" for sea expansion

CPC kinda changed the bible to their narrative so I'm not worried

their people will choose to be chinese citizens by then, just like crimea did

>chinks
>invading russia

my sides = gone

You'll surrender unconditionally, just like every other time you've fought India.

I'm surprised there are still no malaysians here

Thank Tengri you're dumb as fuck. You should expand into Central Asia. Russians can just nuke your shit.

>not colonizing space instead
when will the plebs learn that the ultimate high ground isn't a meme

You better pray to still have Tibet, East Turkestan and Inner Mongolia.

BOYS, TIME FOR ANOTHER SIEGE OF BEIJING! This is an 8 Nation Army threat now! Sound off - the dog-eating chinks have never ruled the world and never will.

US is much more likely to collapse after another term of Trump lol.
And the whole world will be better for it

his argument is that the siberians will come willingly because the pork buns in China are too good of a deal to pass up and the Chinese will treat the Siberians nice, the Chinese don't fight using weapons, their weapon is the pen, negotiations my friend, negotiations.

Thanks for proving you don/t know anything about world economics

> t. jungle chink

You can live, but it is harder
There are places where people almost can't live because in spring there are rivers instead of roads and everything badly placed can collapse into mud, but there are some areas that can be still useful
For goddamn they are Chinese, they invented way to farm on step hills
The more people will go there from China the more arable land they will have in mainland China

Wait.. how?

""""""South China Sea Claims""""""
>Mr. Tillerson told members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday that China’s multibillion-dollar island-building campaign in the oil-and-gas rich sea was illegal and “akin to Russia’s taking of Crimea.”
>“We’re going to have to send China a clear signal that, first, the island-building stops,” Mr. Tillerson told the senators. “And second, your access to those islands also is not going to be allowed.”

how the fuck are those numbers real? india sent 120 terminators?

Thx China-man. You guys are cool.

Estonia pls we go way back with China. They are best frenemies.

So you can pollute all of Siberia and cut down all the trees for more paper cities? I don't think so.

trumpkins plz

China was the main reason USSR collapsed, and now we want the US dead and buried just like USSR

you're the one without critical thinking, colonization and invasion are western mindsets, we the east think differently

Vietnam and Korea were tributaries, they were called the "unneededly lands" by our emperors in chinese history, we don't need to annex them at all

that's the spirit

the chinese weapon has always been cultural assimilation

No, you're a Turkish-Slavic mongrel ruled over by crypto-svens for a thousand years. Perhaps you can find some solace in the fact that you're in the same seat as the Brits.

Say something in Chinese, I dare you.

他妈的王八蛋

michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html

> t. down under chink

HOLY FUCK
NOW I KNOW WHY POL IS SO AVERSE TO ROACHES

SINK
THE
CHINKS

POACH
THE
ROACHES

This is literally the plot to Clancy's The Bear and The Dragon

Fuck off ricekike.

Keep quiet your Nordic nigger.

Only the Chinese Communist Party uses "CPC" instead of "CCP"

Your beloved party is collapsing.

And China won't be relevant until the CCP dies in a fire. It's a bloated, horrible regime rife with corruption. Xi knows that he can't do away with the Jiang Zemin deep state -- the whole thing needs to be blown up.

Quit the CCP until its too late, m8.

>
I was under the impression that the climate is similar to Minnesota, as a matter of fact Minnesota gets colder sometimes. I guess I'd compare it to the prairies in Canada.

Canada is much milder than the parts of Eurasia that are north of China. Picrelated is a permafrost map.

bingo, and I thought burgers are dumb, sry bout that

the dream will come true eventually, we think things in a 50-100 years scale

said the british, the irony is strong

han chinese are the perfect warriors, we fought thousands of wars throughout chinese history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_wars_and_battles

sure thing pal

Good luck taking it with force. A billion of chinks will die before it happens, no less.
Although if our gumbint gets even more corrupt, it might just happened. Putin has been already known for ceding clay to China.

I got your humiliation right here pic related

Perfectly fine with me, that your stupid fucking map doesn't include Taiwan as a part of China. Eat a dick, mainlander.

lol cuck

maybe you can try doing something productive and remove the Communist regime

>Shit up there gets into below 15C in the fucking "summer".
You have no idea what you talking about. In Siberia there are very hot summers (up to +40C) and very cold winters (negative 30-50C)

there was laready historical moment when thoughts were China'll try for Siberia. Turns out there was other reasonable way.

>China was the main reason USSR collapsed, and now we want the US dead and buried just like USSR
ok ok
ok
topeus kekus

He's a proxy, his grammar and spelling errors can only come from someone who was subjected to American public schooling.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1490248859665.webm

What?