"White Countries" don't exist

"White Countries" don't exist

>white countries

I see this phrase on Sup Forums all the time, and it baffles me that you think this is a thing that makes sense

countries do not have a race, people are part of a race an entity like a country, corporation, religion etc do not have a race that's not how it works

A country is composed of a territory, people and some framework of government you need all three to be a country. Territory does not have a race, governments and laws do not have race, only people have a race.

It is not written in any constitution that "x country is for white (or asian, black etc...) people only"

And really no country has ever been 100% homogeneous with people of a certain race for any length of time

especially people who espouse that America is one of these "white countries", it never has been

America was full of natives, then English, African, south american, Asian, German, Italian, Irish and just about every group of people out there at some point.

to summarize, "white countries" are not a thing, neither are "Asian countries" or "African countries" or any "[race] countries", so you really should stop using this term, as it makes no sense

Just thought I would clear that up for you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A country is made by its people.
You're a fucking retard who denies reality.

if you're going to argue this or fail to see the meaning behind it then just know that you're a disingenuous semantic kike

Before 1965, America was 90% white. Including all Native Americans and African Americans and other immigrants.

African Nations are all 90%+ African.

You have a point for New World countries like America and so on

But for Europe, no.

The US constitution originally said that it was only for white people.

>originally
as in not the real one?

also I don't believe you, please show where this is true

there were many non white people in America at the time of the writing of the constitution so it would make no sense anyway

90% is not 100%

also people are 1/3 of what makes a country a country

countries have no race

people are 1/3 of what is needed for a country

you are very mean for using racial slurs

Europe has had non white people in it from ancient times

Do you just pull that shit out of your ass?
Fucking pseudo intellectual shithead, wtf are you even talking about?
Countries are blood and soil. Government is typically determined by the two.

And it was wrong then too..

>mean
Oh boo fucking hoo you stupid little nigger.

>soil
>government

neither of these things can have a race

it is like saying a car has a race or a toaster has race

still mean, please do not use such language

Nigger, can you even read?

Nations have a race, yes?

Country's dont have a race,

NATIONS DO

And a Country without a Nation is an abomination, like Canada.

people are the only thing that can have race

Like I give a fuck. Deal with it you retarded faggot.

t.
Mong

I do not like this harsh language please do not use it

its called race sub species :^) gtfo

>nation
then why do people use the term "white country"

Then leave you fucking bitch.
This is Sup Forumsitically incorrect.
I'll be as rude as I want to be.
Your sensitivity pisses me off.

Countries are on continents and certain races are homegrown to that continent those races developed a culture that evolved from their environment breeding and genes. What is so hard to understand about this?

people can have race

this has nothing to do with my point of countries not having race

I apologize for offending you

Kill yourself nigger.
You have to be trolling.

/thread

land itself is just land, nothing more

people developed race over time then later created laws and countries

laws also have no race

also people move around, and have moved greatly from their "homegrown continents"

so yes people have race countries do not

Nations are made up of people
People can have race
Therefore nations can have race

I will not kill myself because you tell me too

also watch the language

Nations are just groups of people, like an extended family. So nations can have a race, yes? Therefore a nation-state, founded to represent all and only people of a particular nation, can have race.

a nation is made up of just people, nothing else so yes a nation can have a race

a country is made up of territory, people and laws

land and laws have no race, countries have no race

I am talking about countries not nations

same argument

see:

"White land" means land owned by white people.
So now we have all three, the nation, the nation-state, and the land all can all be said to possess a race.

>White land
no, land is land it has no race and can change possession at any time

laws are also necessary for a country and do not posses race

no country can posses race

Who does a country belong to?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Kys kike.

a country is an entity, a construct

it does not belong to anyone or is owned by anyone

what is your point?

please do not use such language

Sorry I'll start using white nation instead.

You're still arguing about words and definitions.
Who owns the land, creates the government and determines the laws of a country? It's the nation, right? So for all practical purposes it can be said that the nation, which you've admitted can have a race, owns the country.

ok, if you want to use that term it would at lease make sense

but a nation requires no land and no borders so you should not be worried about immigration to any country

you can have a white nation and it can exist and be 100% white wherever those people happen to live or who they live with

this is the future of white countries

>countries do not have a race
Fantastic, let's all move to Japan !

It's not the country that has the race, it's the race that has the country.

>Who owns the land
the country owns the land

>creates the government
people form the laws and structure of a government, the government itself has no race

if white people of a make a toaster is the toaster white racially? no a toaster has no race

>nation owns the country
no one person or group owns a country,

a nation is a group of people nothing more

>white countries
do not exist, read the post

you could if the government lets you

You are a fucking retard. Your retardedness is not deserving of a response beyond that. You should be ashamed of being so stupid.

>race that has the country.
no one owns a country

please do not use language meant to offend others

A country is a construct, it can't own anything.
Prove it.

simple argument, a country is made up of three things:

1. land
2. people
3. laws / government

nobody owns people, nobody owns laws or government,

nobody owns a country

>nobody owns people
The nation owns itself. Self ownership is one of the mist widely accepted ethical axioms.
>nobody owns the state
Yes they do. The nation has exclusive control over the state and it's laws. That is ownership.

>Just let us invade your country and take over your government
>after all, it's not really owned by anyone

a nation is not a country

a nation is just people

a country is more then that, you keep confusing the two

countries have done this from time to time throughout history

what is your point?

That's not my argument. I am not saying they're the same thing, I'm saying that the country is owned by a nation. Read my argument and respond to that instead of the argument you wish I was making.

Rape and murder happens from time to time, but I'm not going to just LET it happen.

I think if one's ancestors have been living on the same part of the globe for so long that their physical characteristics evolve specifically to cope with the local environment then we can safely assume that they belong in that general geographical location, like those guys who live up in the mountains whose lungs have evolved to compensate for the low levels of oxygen available to them, or those guys in places where the sun beats down all day with little to no cloud cover, how they've evolved darker skin to prevent burning, or those guys in colder places with high cloud cover who've evolved lighter skin to absorb more vitamin D, many different types of people who've adapted over tens of thousands of years to live in many different types of places.

>country is owned by a nation
no it's not
a nation can create laws it cannot won them they are not own-able

yes, people have race as I stated

countries do not have a race, that is all I am talking about

WE WUZ

See

are you saying that is not true?

because it is

Misquoted there

>yes, people have race as I stated
>countries do not have a race, that is all I am talking about
People have a race, the race they have is an adaptation to a location, countries are locations.

>A country is composed of
>people

Much of Europe had exclusively white people for millenia

>
It is not written in any constitution that "x country is for white (or asian, black etc...) people only"

Israel you stupid twat, stop posting

nation: group of people

a country has no race

you say that a nation "has exclusive control of a state",

no it does not, people in a territory create the government, they do not own it people in a territory are not a nation

a nation has no territory

take the "nation" of Israel, that is all Israeli people, but they live all over the world

the country of Israel is not owned by the nation, it is a country with a government and it does what it wants within it's territory it is not the same as the nation

countries are land, people and government

land and government do not have race

countries do not have race

No, it wasn't, it's not, and will never be.
YOU NEVAH WUZ KANGS

Do you not understand that race itself is an adaptation to different environments throughout the world? Obviously in modern times there are no truly racially homogeneous countries, but to claim that say, 5th century Britain wasn't a "white country" is just as silly as saying that ancient African states weren't "black countries".

The State of Israel has an unwritten constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Israel

there is no official constitution of israel

You have to reply to his arguments, not just repeat what you believe.

Did you know that you're 70% water? And did you know that water has no race?

Ethnogenesis is impossible brah

No such thing as white americans, just english, dutch, german...

But then there's no such thing as german either, just burgundians, swabians, allemani, teutones...

more specifically a country is more then just a "location" as you state

same thing I just said
satisfied?

He's arguing semantics. He doesn't care about what is obviously self-evident.

You will never fit in. You will always remember that moment when you were 8. You will always think of it in the most subtle sense, but when the spring comes, the truth will restore you. It will cost you everything.

>confusing country with state
country=/=state
a country is made by its people.
those people change *poof* that country is gone.

You're basically saying that because you do not believe that a nation owns it's nation-state, I should stop voting for my own nation's interests.

if it is so obvious please explain how land and government can have race

a country is land, people and government

land and government have no race

country has no race

if people in a country change the country still exists

Stop strawmanning. I've already made the argument that a race possesses its land and government and not the other way around.

>speaking like a guy who never sold or bought. aka a retard
>japan is not an asian country

kid, its not my duty to get you out of your basement, tell that to your dad.

Going by that logic Turkey is still the same country as the Byzantine empire. Sure they might have different people living in it, a different nation and a entirely different government. But it's still on the same land!

Do you know what natural selection is?

Do you actually understand what "race" actually means? and how it's developed in different regions of the world?

The development of racial groups is directly tied to the geographical locations in which those groups lived for much of their history.

>race possesses its land
no, a government possesses the land

>race posses it's government
no, a government is a set of rules, a race of people do not own those rules they exist independent of the race

>land + gov + people = country
>if two parts of the equation are changed we would have still the same result.
cure your retardiness. run to a doctor.

no, government is a key component of a country, if the goernment changes then it is a different country

when America gained independence it's government changed, not it's people or land yet it was a different country

haha retard.

>a set of rules owns the land
Do you realize how insane you sound?

a set of rules that can enforce those rules

if the government wanted it could kick me off my land through eminent domain, it ultimately owns the land and can do as it pleases that's how it works

A country needs 3 constitute parts to be a country, the land, the nation and the government. You can't just take away one of those things and expect it to be the same country.
A country without land is just an collective.
A country without government is anarchy
A country without nation is a organisation.
What you are proposing that the only thing a country needs in order to be a country is the land and the government, which the UN it disagrees on.

Being troll'd this hard, ishygddt