Jew here

Jew here AMA. im a little bit bored so ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic of nose now

What do you think of the Culture of Critique

what percentage genetically are you jewish

Do you support open borders for the USA? And what about Israel?

Can I has a shekel?

you did this last night

i have a rather characteristic scar on my nose (thanks migrants), and im not trying to get identified for it.

Most atheist can be considered 'jews' so idk what makes him special.

Never read the books on it, who knows maybe theres something to them but i couldnt say.

Thats literally the most retarded excuse ever just take a side pic of it

No fuck that, we let syrian migrants in the us, we'll have to deal with the american version of mollenbeek, or higher crime rates, beheadings, honor killings. and all that wonderful shit the religion of piss enjoys.

this

Nose or GTFO

sure ill send you one via the western union.

Yea, my thread died off kind of quick though, and i thought id answer some more questions.

>disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

now equals

>the monotheistic religion of the Jews.

yea thats not totally not bullshit.

Do you masturbate on the atrocities, that your grandparents have committed, before the Germans tried to stop them?

then please take my exif data and find where i live o gracious man of macau.

>claims he's a jew but hes too retarded to clear exif data

Oh jew

fallacy of composition. Besides my family ran a small general store in germany. Hell, they were german WWI vets i find it rather hard to believe they turned around and just killed random folks.

>Still not posting

80% ashkhenazi and 2% sephardi. the rest is germanic, austrian, and polish.

do you have a big hook nose?

When the Rabbi gave your tiny baby dick a blowjob, after he collected your foreskin for sheikels, did you enjoy it?

No, my nose sadly isnt up to the stereotype but my brother has a gigantic fucking hook nose.

Im from america, we do that shit in sanitary hospitals now. Not to mention my first rabbi growing up was female, so it would be ok with me either way.

Can I have some money......nvrmind ur jew

if you earned it sure

do you think antisemitism is unfounded?

Ok serious question what's the deal with the "self hating Jew" meme? Is there anything to it?

Fuck you Christ-killer, I will find you and I will crucify your first born child.

damn that's hot

I think that harshly judging certain jews is justified, IE guilty of murder or otherwise. but blaming an entire race for something seems rather ludicrous to me.

This is pretty fucked up

Well, i imagine some jews are like that. like evalion or brother nathanael.

So, you hate me for being jewish because i killed christ... a jewish man. now thats some grade A cognitive dissonance.

Besides, wasnt that all part of god plan? why are you blaming us and not god?

all atheists are jews. Full Stop. Faithful and pious followers of Judaism are far removed from the cultural marxism ideals that you embrace.

any evidence to support that claim?

i dont believe in cultural marxism either.

>So, you hate me for being jewish because i killed christ... a jewish man
To say that Christ was a Jewish man is to say that He was human and therefore not God. Fucking kikes!

He was human, unless you are willing to prove the existence of god to me. If he was god, then he didnt die because god doesnt have a birth or death. Not to mention, his "death" was still all part of gods plan, so why blame jews?

kike yourself faggot

not technically a question

What did you eat for breakfast?

Cârnați afumați

Just kidding, i had eggs and toast.

>i dont believe in cultural Marxism
>t.Schlomo

fallacy of composition

that's what you want us to believe

1)You are not a jew
You have the ego of a goy

how high is your vertical leap?

Well, its the truth so i more or less expect you too.

Why do you want to bomb your own churches?

Then you dont know jews very well.

>what is cultural marxism
I havent seen such ignorance in sometime

No, i leave that to you guys.

I see that you are a man of simple constitution, and thats ok. i never said that i dont understand what it is, you made the fallacious claim that by virtue of my religion im definitively a cultural marxist, but hopefully this clears that up for you.

Are you the Jew that made all those bomb threats to Jew places?
abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

Story is getting buried by Jew media.

Because its not that big a news story?

Orthodox, religious or secular?

jesus was a jew

Well, secular.i believe evryone has the right to believe what they want to believe. But if you mean atheism, i am an atheist.

Do you suspect (((elites))) or other groups affiliated with your people are tracking/data mining Sup Forums users?

Isn't it inevitable that the (((ADL))) or (((SPLC))) attempts to have Sup Forums taken offline?

Thanks for the AJA.

Probably not, i assume they more or less consider this board as a dwelling for edgy teenagers, and highschoolers that like conspiracies.

>female rabbi
Wait what??? Female rabbis exist ?! I thought Rabbis were always male heads of families(atleast in the orthodox community).

Also how much do jews in general dislike us(Germans) ? Is there still hatred,because pole are sure butthurt after all those years?

do you need more shekels?

Not necessarily, its a lot more common but judaism isnt dogmatic in most of its mannerisms. id actually encourage you to go to at least one service.

Ron?

לא זה בסדר

Not Ron, sorry.

Shadiest thing you know about Israel that most of Sup Forums prob doesn't?

Same question for diaspora.

If you were a white male gentile, what would worry you, if anything, about your people? And what worries you about us generally speaking?

>80% ashkhenazi
Fake Jew

Don't know much shady about it, sorry.

Diaspora for jews i personally dont think ends up changing all that much. It really depends on the individual who has moved.

I dont think id be worried at all, i tend to disagree with a lot of jews on politics, but beyond that i see no real cultural divide. Nothing much worries me about you, i doubt youd be able to gain large amounts of power in western society for a while so as i see it, this place is more or less a gathering of people who want a safety net towing the lines behind the scenes, as opposed to the scary buzzword alt-right.

at least i know how to use a condom.

>those digits
Yeah,problem is there are only a few in the whole country for obvious reasons.Also I would find a bit strange to go into a prayer.

I rather would just ask a rabbi some questions.It's not like the US,I only met/knew 1 jew in my personal live here.

>i have a rather characteristic scar on my nose (thanks migrants),
fake

Yea, i guess that suggestion is less feasible in a place like germany. Either way, it really depends on whatever you may want to do.

Shalom!

Please don't subvert us greatest ally

Shalom again!

I actually owned a vacation home in bavaria up until about 6 months ago. it was around there that i was attacked, but at least i have a pin on Einzelfall.

not trying to subvert you just answering some questions.

How did you got attacked by rapefugees ,tho? Randomly or did you were a kippa(jewish hat).You see the enrichment is strong in germany.

another jew here

also ama

I learned that the hard way, i was actually a member of a synagogue around the area, and i was leaving a service and walking back to my house wearing my yamacha, i passed through a small group of refugees, they were young in their early 20's. one of them hit me in my back and the rest just followed. anyway thats how i got my scar.

We hate you and would murder your entire race if we had the means. A reddit tier ama won't change that.

lets continue this conversation once you graduate middle school alright?

do you have pol or altright sympathies? if so do you feel bad about jewish influence on western culture? if SO does it give you anxiety / confusion being who you are vs what you believe and what to do going forward for yourself?

she said she was bored. She has enough sheqels and is need of attention. Don't yield.

Not really, i dont disagree with drastic immigration reform like people in /pol, but to sympathize with the movements has never been something that i saw as worthwhile. Id like to know the specific intricacies and influences my race has left on western culture, because as i stand i view it as individuals who do things rather than as result of religion or race. the last question is N/A

i hope that was somewhat helpful

>argentina

Do you feel any guilt about taking all the victim hood of WW2 for yourselves when so many millions died fighting Nazi's?
For example, my G'grand dad died in WW1 at Galipoli, then my grand dad was killed in France WW2.
What reparations should I get from the Jews?
Why am I being financially raped by Jewish usury just to live?

Son I'm older than you would believe. Everytime I see o e of you hooked nosed rats my blood boils.

Dont take any victimhood from it, i leave that to those who fought, lost their lives, and had an active part in the war.

None, want reperations ask the nazis that started the war.

Your being raped by usury of the government you live in

oh, was i off ninth grade more accurate?

what percentage of jewish boys get raped in the mikvah ?

The blood sucking is done only in the nutcase ultra-Orthodox groups.
The more liberal denominations allow female rabbis.

Man i dont do any of that shit, i'm just a guy

Reperations in general are bullshit

Ask the guys raping you, not some random internet jew

if i had to say 0%

>yamacha
wtf you spelled Yarmulke wrong. fake.

The problem here isn't individual responsibility but a curtural/racial bias. You don't kill a few ants hoping that will be the end. The ineviitibly return unless the entire nest is evicerated. Your race is just that. You can say you look at things from this high horse perspective of individuality, but in the end you will stick to what you know and your own kind. It's simply human nature. You will be eradicated one day. Maybe not soon. But it will come.

Meh, never had to use it in a sentence before the more you know.