Why don't you like Islam Sup Forums?

Why don't you like Islam Sup Forums?
>Women are beautiful, feminine, and submissive
>More conservative then Christians
>Beautiful children
>You can literally NEVER be racist because your spouse is a Muslim
>The largest religion in the world and growing, you may as well join under your own free will
Pic related, average Arab woman
>But muh terrorists
You may hate the saying, but not all Muslims are terrorists no matter how bad you want them to be. Besides, if you quit antagonizing them, they wouldn't have a reason to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x2Yt-2fVB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>average arab woman

kek 1/10 for making me reply.

Terrible bait given all the absurdities in your post

>interchangeably using Muslim and Arab to refer to race

>non-white women "beautiful"
:^)

It's just like someone else.

Arabs are the worst part of Islam

What exactly is wrong about it?
>Beautiful women
check
>Conservative
check
>Good looking children even if you're a autist weeb
check
>Nobody can seriously accuse you of racism
check
>Largest and fastest growing religion
check
>Not all terrorists
check
Any actual counterpoints or more alt-right trash?

Because it's literally Babylonian Satanism. The being who will come to judge, in Islam, is EXACTLY described as the bible describes the anti Christ.

Have fun with your lazy, whiny white girl.

I think Islamic women are gorgeous. Especially the raped and acid burned ones.

>mfw there are black and chink Jews in the world that upset that narrative

Can Arab girls even date outside their race?

>no foreskins
>no alcohol
>no pork
>men are so sexually repressed they fuck each other and goats

Non-white women are even lazier and whinier and also more degenerate.

the average arab women is a disgusting fat blob just like every other race

Sup Forums will whine about it, but the truth is dark skin + caucasian features = ideal

>no foreskins
Less sensitivity = last longer in bed
>no alcohol
Muslim men drink plenty, just not near cameras. Plus, if you're in the States, you'd have no problem with it
>no pork
What fucking degenerate eats pork and not ham?
>men are so sexually repressed
That's where having a beautiful Arab wife comes into play. Do whatever the fuck you want with her in private.

Are you referring to The Bottomless Pit?

>Besides, if you quit antagonizing them, they wouldn't have a reason to kill you.

Yeah we were definitely antagonizing them before 9/11 that's why they decided to fly 2 planes into the towers

Because Buddhism objectively is the better religion

Fuck off mudslime

But how are the women? Feminism is hitting east Asia hard but Islam prevents women from even thinking about feminism.

Hope this is bait, but fuck off

(checked)
Yes and they often do here but then still wear towels on their heads while being acting almost as degenerate as any sheboon.

Sometimes you even get the version of them where they slut it up for years and then write a huffpo article about how they're totally over dating white men.

>if you quit antagonizing them, they wouldn't have a reason to kill you.

really joggins your noggin

Try talking to one normie college muslim girl before saying that

>Why don't you like Islam Sup Forums?
because its a serious threat to our existence. how are we going to explore space or colonize mars when we have these brainwashed lunatics chopping heads off left and right. once sharia law happens what do you think will happen to our space program? we'll be sent back to the stone ages. and when an apocalyptic event happens that destroys earth humans will be extinct like the dinosaurs all because of these faggots that are fucked in the head. religion is absolutely ridiculous but islam takes it to another level.

>Why don't you like Islam Sup Forums?
Religions are from villains for morons.
>>Women are beautiful, feminine, and submissive
Even if some of your women are beautiful, they turn in crocodiles pretty soon.
>>More conservative then Christians
and it shows, lol
>>Beautiful children
They are ugly and act like monkeys
>>You can literally NEVER be racist because your spouse is a Muslim
But I love being racist. Your race is inferior and that's the only reason you don't like the concept of race.
>>The largest religion in the world and growing, you may as well join under your own free will
Wide is the path that leads to destruction..
>Pic related, average Arab woman
Does she cover her face because her relatives disfigured her or simply because she's ugly by nature?
>>But muh terrorists
>You may hate the saying, but not all Muslims are terrorists no matter how bad you want them to be. Besides, if you quit antagonizing them, they wouldn't have a reason to kill you.
We can read your al kitab by ctrl+F so fuck off moron, your book is a terrorist guide. All religions are retarded, but yours is the worst.

>he doesn't know

This, Muslim girls are just as vapid as any other

I really don't understand how stupid the world is right now. Why are people just allowing muslims into their countries and allowing all these terrible things to happen and making these laws defending muslims. Its so stupid I just want to die and get off this retarded world.

>women beautiful
>feminine
>children beautiful
>Islam largest religion
>failing to mention I'll have to spend time with her uncivilized relatives
>failing to mention all the backwards and primitive aspects of their culture
>excusing their propensity for everyday violence as no big deal

Here's your (you)

But I love Islam, I'm obligated by law to love Islam now.

Buddhist women know decency and humility. They don't need to be forced to wear hijabs and shit. They wear what they want to wear and answer for their decisions.

Now Fuck off Mudslime

Nothing I just hate open borders. If you are a Muslim who wants to immigrate into my country you should speak my language be a Phd, Agree to follow my laws. Also your country needs to provide documentation so that you can be vetted. Otherwise you should be removed.
Fail to follow my laws and there should be a place for you called prison.

I don't want them even if they have a phd. I don't want any miscegenation, I don't want their regression-to-the-mean 83 IQ criminal children, I don't want any of it.

Sit down, shut up, watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1x2Yt-2fVB4

Inbred
No musical instruments
No dogs
No pigs
Inbred as fuck
Religions are all cults

>Less sensitivity = last longer in bed

Yeaah...
You know how much it sucks when your husband can't cum, but he keeps fucking you waaay aftr you already came? It is pretty fucking cringe. Cut dicks are a problem because of this.

If I suck your dick for 45 minutes and you don't/can't cum, your dick is broken.

Deal with it.

stop using this shit tier meme, go back to redit you disgusting mudslime

that woman needs to be stoned to death for not covering up. lewd as fuq

I like Islam.

In Islamic countries.

>women are feminine

haha. fuck you. sage.
TO Sup ForumsACKS
please next time you see an us ass who talks about islam,arab women,arabs in general, Ignore him and Sage. because he is being a retard troll who leaves 3000km far from the nearest muslim.

all he said is bullshit.

>implying arabs want arab pussy
they would cross the sea to see pink pussy white skin blondes. oh thats what they are doing already.

I like bacon, dogs, and whiskey too much.