GO JOE!

GO JOE!

GO JOE!

GO JOE!

GO JOE!

is this good luck?

I'm so excited!

>be most powerful and important man in the world

>also on a personal level you are rich as fuck long before you became most powerful man in the world

>one day someone pulls a semi into your front lawn

>WOAH SICK CHECK OUT THIS SEMI

>HEY GET A PIC OF ME WHILE I PRETEND TO BE HAULING ASS

>BEEP BEEP

I think there's a lesson about enjoying life's simple things here. I hope I can be this happy an easy to amuse in the future.

Does anyone have the Rustin Cole reaction image where he's smoking the cigarette and looks shocked I can't find it

back to Sup Forums you degenerate excuses of trump supporters

threadly reminder that the confederacy lost the war

>6am
>On a train
>Have a bottle of vodka with me
>Can't drink it because I really don't wanna piss in the train

Life is cruel

Fug off with that noise.

Its time for everyone's favorite part of the night, and I'm talking about REAL WOLF HOURS!

Can we just primary the fuck outta these people and replace them all with Trumpster patriots already?

I love my president

awuuuuuuuuuuulf girl

JOE

This one?

>GUYZ ITZ JUS LIKE OBAMACARE LOLZ

i fucking hate you retards

Joe has lost it!

Im tired of winning now...
Guess Im going to sleep

So I take it that most people in this thread like Israel right?

Collins was the first congressman that endorsed Trump. He is a true Trump loyalist.

That literally is the same thing that was said about Obamacare

fuck

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

Not particularly

I SUMMON A WYOMING AWOO
COME UNTO ME

That's the one thanks a bunch user

AWOOOO

faggot i didnt give you permission to save my Joe

>GUYZ NEVERTRUMP FAGGOTS THAT ARE BEING BACKED BY KOCH BROTHERZ ACTUALLY HAVE OUR INTEREST AT HEART.....TRUMP IZ LYING!!!

>DON'T PASS BILL!!! LOLZ!!!!

Everything has been so chaotic recently and I nearly forgot that were about to go on a roundtrip to the Moon and also a fucking trip to Mars. Next eight years is gonna be awesome.

the best of luck to you

And that's okay because we're not divided anymore.

Blame the
Rich
Jewish
Bankers
in
Government

Please let this die on the floor so Paul Ryan loses everything.

>6am
>On a train
Fucking hell user, reminded me about everyday trip to my college in another city. Sunrises were pretty, but waking up this early was hell.

I had the same thought user. His face when he pulls the horn is priceless
youtube.com/watch?v=K-nCfj2u-Q8

Anyone that votes against the healthcare bill is a fucking traitor.

you took a train to college every morning? that sounds kinda cool t b h

We have the best president, don't we folks?

Awoo~

/our goofball/

welp we made this week's GameCenter CX

Arino san wasn't serious. he immediatly said he didn't mean it

I don't even believe they went in 1969

JOE HAS SPOKEN

No shit

I like that Trump put his dick on the table, he's getting comfy as commander

It's weekly for me, the sun is nice though, especially in spring/summer/autumn

Not cool if it's multiple hours and you have to be sober

I don't get why Trump is tying himself to Ryancare.

Either the 6D Chess is getting way too complicated for me or he's floundering really hard.

#SCANDAL IS TRENDING

It's for a TV show, but hihack it to retweet the rape case and Obama spying

Fuck off we're just spectators at this point

I'll shill on social media because Trump is all in but I don't like it

And yes I called my congressman and he's a democrat

is then appeal to the muslim vote?

literally exactly what pelosi said about niggercare. lovely.

when the bill fails, Trump will just tell Ryan:

>I supported your bill, it failed, now let's do it my way. ok?

Dat honking @0:13
so much meme potential

you faggot, stop with this shit

Yeah, i had to. 2 hours one way, 2 hours another way. Zero free time and ultimate tiredness as a result, but observing beautiful nature was like a tiny reward, was worth it. I kinda miss those times.

> the sun is nice though, especially in spring/summer/autumn
I completely agree

This is exactly what will happen.

If this bill fails, Trump's entire legislative agenda falls apart. Nothing of consequence will get done. No tax cuts. No wall. No infrastructure. Nothing.

Trump is a cute

>why do you hate freedom?

Let me give you a quick rundown user. I don't hate freedom, but the CSA leadership gave no more shits about muh states rights than Dubya did about muh freedomz when he invaded Iraq.

Less than 10% of white Southerners owned slaves, 90% of those slaves were owned by the top 2-3%. The majority of whites in the South lived in poverty equal to that of a slave's.

The North didn't get fed up with the Plantationfags out of nowhere, the Southern delegates had been reeeeeing about slavery for decades and wanted to be treated like special snowflakes.

The plantation owners didn't want to adapt and hundreds of thousands of red-blooded southerners died because of it.

Your average soldier and general may have fought for their state, but the CSA government didn't. Y'all got conned famapi.

>2 hours one way, 2 hours another way.
actually that sounds awful
i have a 1 hour drive to work and then evening classes afterwards before a 1 hour drive back
my dad starts at 7 am and i don't get home until 10 pm so i feel ya on that no free time

It is incredible luck: use it well.
Praise Kek!

Nah, he'll say "do it on your own time or get voted out in 2018, I'm moving onto tax cuts and infrastructure".

He's already telegraphed that he's not spending more time on healthcare if the bill doesn't pass.

Stop being a fucking retard.

fucked BASED

>MUH TRUE CONSERVATIVES

btfo

NEVADAWOO~

I think he's forcing the vote because he knows the votes aren't there, and rightfully so. I do believe he's setting Paul up to have to fall on his sword and take the heat in the end for this not even passing the House.

He's right, go it the green light or don't. We have far more pressing matters in my opinion to be working on than worrying about Medicaid this and the other. Let the boomers fret over this shit, I'd rather be making moves on securing our existence and borders.

uphill both ways, in five feet snow
work in coal mines all day, no light, for one potato. sometimes none when politburo take
such is life, comrade

Not even sure if I want it to pass tomorrow, I think Trump has winning moves no matter what happens, though if it fails the MSM will go nuts(even more), which will be annoying.

Could be:
1) Trump is pretending to care, knowing Ryan has less political HP points than him, so he's willing to take a hit if it means Ryan is done, and a new Speaker can be chosen.
>he cant do #1 without pretending to back Ryan, because then Ryan will get MSM to rally and call Trump a meanie who isnt trying to make deals.

He then waits and fixes it after GOP picks up seats in 2018, because who the fuck is going to vote Dem just because healthcare isn't fixed from when dems fucked it up? Retard logic.

or

2) He actually gets this, but its fixed down the road, maybe ends up stuck with democrats blocking phase 3 and they blame it on democrat blockage. Then fix later after 2018.

Are you dense or just shilling?

Stop posting this N/S Divide and conquer BS. The huge divide in our country now is Rural/Urban

He said "once we get it done, and then we can have the chance to really explain it." He is not saying they'll pass it and then find out, he's saying they'll finish the bill then explain it.

I don't think trump should have evr touched this but let's actually look at what he is saying

>Y'all got conned famapi
it blows my mind how defenders of the confederacy don't get this
hundreds of thousands sent to die so the elites of the south could continue to keep the average white man down

>Trump's entire legislative agenda falls apart.

Complete bullshit...If this bill fails democrats don't become senators and reps. He has the majority in both houses and everything from taxes to trade are popular

If they get the hail mary done first its nice but nothing of importance changes

that'll work too and just letting obongocare implode

the divide is patriots vs democrats, just as it's always been

nah, trump's going to be in office a long, long time mate. plenty of time to try again. boot that faggot ryan from leadership and you'll see shit get done quick.

Let's don't even begin with what would have happened if the British and the French interfered with the Civil War. Thankfully the Czar stopped them.

A true man of the people. Glad I voted for him.

It'll pass and then Senate will clean it up.

The political landscape is going to change dramatically when the SHTF re Obama and Hillary.

They'll have no problem getting what "Democrat" votes still remain well before 2018.

The next few months are going to be very good.

That too

Didn't Jackson once threaten to invade SC because it was whining about "state rights"?

your concerns are more than rational but be honest do you think they can truly be accomplished?

When do we find out if the bill passes? Just got back from second shift and I'm tired
May Trump and Kek give me high energy

What is Trump going to do about this? And by this I mean those fucking alcoholic meth head timber niggers that need a free ride in life and still won't dig themselves out of the hole they're in because the gibs are too good. I hate them more than blacks, desu.

My only concern is Democrats will be like cornered rats; though that desperation can lead to them making more mistakes like if ififi okie doke.

Drudge, pls. Don't bring them here

Someone said whatever happens it wont be a late night, by afternoon some time.

Yes he has his show viewers that he needs to pontificate his deepest thoughts to, but the guy was a no-name backbench-er when he was in Congress.

Its like the lazy, ex-employee fuck-up complaining how shitty a job the current employees are doing in the job he was fired from.

Mika needs to stuff one less anal bead next time

>those gains in Minnesota
>even the shitties
>my county included
Shame they're all libshits

Just full on nationalise healthcare already, Americucks

>b-but muh poor jewish insurance companies will get BTFO
Who cares