Saturnalia thread No NEWFAGS edition

Previous thread
DO NOT FUCKING POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED THIS IS MENT TO HELP OTHERS LEARN AND THAT WONT HAPPEN IF NEWFAGS SPAM IT TO DEATH WITH
>Meh Christianity
>Meh What is this are we going to die?
>Meh I kinda like Satan
NO QUESTIONS AT ALL IF YOU DONT KNOW ASK SOMEWHERE ELSE, NO NON UN RELATED POST LAST THREAD WAS LITERALLY SPAMED TO DEATH WITH NEWFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
quora.com/Why-do-unfocused-points-of-light-appear-as-hexagonal-or-octagonal-in-photographs-Does-this-have-to-do-with-polarization
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=812s
youtube.com/watch?v=3wm-X00Nyjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

,hi mum

can I get a quick rundown?

>THIS IS MENT TO HELP OTHERS LEARN
can you green txt the facts?

what is this

Bump

>ment
>hello Sup Forums, yes this is retarded op, can you teach me how to spell please because I'm 15?

>???

>Saturn is coming back to earth
>Saturn is everything Literally everything every major religion is worshiping Saturn
>Every illuminati symbol can be traced back to Saturn and the holy triad, Saturn, Venus and Mars
>Everything that has ever happened or will happen is tied to this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Can someone please explain to me what is going on here?

What's that smiley face thing supposed to be?

discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD

Dude, you love niggers?

>Saturn is everything Literally everything every major religion is worshiping Saturn
>Every illuminati symbol can be traced back to Saturn and the holy triad, Saturn, Venus and Mars
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY [Open]

What's a new gah?

your countrymen are superstitious with weak minds. You can some them spooky symbols and get them to do whatever you want.

The light bringer has awoken. Magic now surges and symbols of power are more active now than ever. Shadilay. Look for the digits, they are incarnations. Behold as it happens!

There's a piece of sky that's censored on google sky but not other places, it looks a bit like a creepy face, some user found some way to tie it into the bible's revelation prophesy thanks to metaphors
so these threads are somewhere between roleplaying and actual genuine nutjob

That's real retarded, sir.

so /x/ is raiding Sup Forums again, ok thanks for the info user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY [Open]

heh what's this all about? xD

>muh Christianity
>no muh looks like Azazel
Why are you so grabby and exclusive? Shit board or shit thread. Or afraid and scared OP?

you can some them what?

Praise and checked

Why would it be censored if they weren't trying to hide something?

Nough my god

Something something Saturn.. Yadda yadda blah blah.. doomsday apocalyptic circlejerking. Schizos gonna schizo.

Kek zodiac is a small solar system that will push Saturn into Jupiter. Jupiter will consume his son and our orbit will slip further away from the sun. The second son will be born during the second coming, or the astrological faggotry of September 23rd. Ntl, NASA has known for decades as have most other nations. No one really knows what is going you happen...Buckle up

All religions worship Saturn the three major religions but also all previous major religions and sub religions

Praised for digits are incantations.

Even if they ARE trying to hide it, there is no actual proof that it's got anything to to with revelation

See ya. Goin to do own research not your cover ups.
And it just keeps comin

>saturn

That's clearly kek.

did someone say Saturn thread?

>tfw you'll never know what goes on here

It was taken with a camera that has a six sided shutter:

quora.com/Why-do-unfocused-points-of-light-appear-as-hexagonal-or-octagonal-in-photographs-Does-this-have-to-do-with-polarization

The diamonds indicate some crystallinity in either a coating, optics, or some part of the light path. The sky wouldn't be so regular.

It doesn't seem to be 'black body', so it is false color.

Saturnalia as in Roman Saturnalia? or in child sacrifice Saturnalia?

its like eoe, im going to fucking panic if that fucking tree appears like my anime movie.

There is no difference

Kys for watching anime...

Secretly

I have beheld. Praise.

>>Meh Christianity
>>Meh What is this are we going to die?
>>Meh I kinda like Satan

I found a loophole.

Praise KeK!

discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD
discord.gg/3STT4Vs
DISCORD

DOES THIS MEAN WERE GONNA DIE PLEASE PRAISE KEK I WANNA DIE FREE ME FROM THIS ILLUSION

why is this on Sup Forums?

NO

Franklin Scandal
Dutroux Affair
Finders Case

Luciferian human sacrifice. You need to repent! God will have an accounting of you. Jesus is Lord!

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

whats this relevence of this song? how did it get tied to kek and this?

>EKK
KEK

Also note that this is not the first time the subject has come up. The IRAS imaging is from 1983 and this anomaly was circulated in Planet X theories in the 90s.

In all that time, not a single astronomer or agency has come forward with even a hypothesis on what the fuck it is.

Silence is the best way to spot a coverup.

Because google is putting black boxes over something and when google puts black boxes over something it usually means something shady is going on.

praise kek. these are truly magical times.

look shills

is it getting closer boys ?

so that meant it needs to go to /x/ this a POLITICAL BOARD

Ra will rise on the 23rd

I don't get it. The Cheshire cat is coming for us?

All three major religions are worshiping Saturn
The cross has 6 cubes
the star of David has a hexagon in the middle
Islam should be obvious

ABRAHADABRA

This is the holy triad this is how it used to look before the great happening that nearly destroyed mankind The great happening is believed to have been started by Venus
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Google is a political actor. It belongs in both Sup Forums and /x/.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=812s

Listen to Daivd Icke, he knows his shit about Saturn.

There's a massive quantum supercomputer in the hexagon at the north pole of Saturn in the form of a giant cube that runs our world, which is actually a simulation. All forms of prayer towards cubes (such as Muzzies circling the Kabba) power the simulation.

Wait hol up... like the planet Saturn? Wouldn't it like literally fuck everything with gravity if it moved?

Correct!

>18050667

The wood on the cross went on the top like a T and was not cut perfectly from two 3x3 blocks of electrically sawn wood. It might even have simply been one piece

so if the cube gets destroyed we wont be alive anymore ?

The end is coming for all who deny the children of the stars.

The cube cannot be destroyed it is believed to be God

I don't want to watch that I'm tired. Somebody just tell me what's going on in the way that makes sense.

>fallen angels

I'm not personally interested in putting on your tinfoil. Gibs explanation of user squestion or fuck off you spooky bitch

RARE

You should not be here than go be a Normie and enjoy the simulation those who do not seek knowledge will not obtain it

Some people don't think it's an actual planet but a star or something else entirely, and hold the same beliefe with Jupiter. Imgaery of Saturn the god is EVERYWHERE. Watch my video here , David Icke points out everything is connected through imagery.

One more for good measure. Strange to see an actual redpill thread.

We should stop

looks like the pit to me

Relevant Posts

I warned them 2 years ago.

So the Christians were right after all?

No, the gnostics were though.

my nigga

We are losing we will lose we are meant to lose everyone who came before us lost This is bigger than mankind but once you peek you're head into the rabbit hole you will fall and keep falling there is no end game only knowledge

What's this m* symbol mean?

Does anyone have the whole set of tarot pepe gifs?

I see a spiders face in the middle making a >:c face.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wm-X00Nyjs

Si la vida un juego secreto
Me rindo
No quiero jugar
People acting like children
But children aren't evil
With power they are
And they play with our lives
Just a roll of the dice
And they're betting our future
The stakes are too high

Nobody gives a damn
Trying to understand
If I speak my mind
Will they deny the prize?
And If I try to stand where I can see
Will they still play the game
With you and me

That's me (Taurus)

About what? All major religions are Saturn worship with a cultural facade, especially Christianity.

What is this are we going to die?

>look shills
then make a thread on and post link so I can kek

Fuck off

Probably, except I don't think you can destroy it. I don't know what would happen if we do, maybe we "wake up" as in the Matrix. The cube has also been "infected", leading to the messed up state of the world in the past millennia and it'll only get worse, until someone (or something) manages to get an "anti virus" to boot.

>2acy
>going to starbucks
>libtard artist didn't even make a cute picture with the foam, just stirs it