Why do burgers and eurofags think they live in the "free" world? Your government can force you to fight and die in wars...

Why do burgers and eurofags think they live in the "free" world? Your government can force you to fight and die in wars. How is that the "free" world?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170301192742/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html
m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/in-10-days-pakistan-has-seen-7-terror-attacks-death-toll-at-126/story-btMQUBwWPhniDWaHWW6KUM.html
web.archive.org/web/20170319064127/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20120526
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4252650/Baby-born-head-DOUBLE-size-fluid-build-up.html
dawn.com/news/1168181
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3598720/Saved-stranger-4-000-miles-away-13-year-old-Indian-boy-head-hung-180-degrees-life-changing-surgery-thanks-British-mother-raised-12-000-him.html
ari.aynrand.org/blog/2016/10/11/yaron-brook-on-the-alt-right-and-the-decline-of-civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Protip: There is no such thing as ""freedoom""

Also, why do so many Pakis marry their first cousins?

>while I live in a military dictatorship in a Chinese colony

we have hot cousins

I'd rather live in a great country that's worth losing my life over than a sand dune in the middle of nowhere ruled by a dictator where children and innocent people are killed out in the street in the name of Allah. To bad living there has given you sandniggers tunnel vision and you can't imagine any other life.

wtf I love inbreeding now

>children and innocent people are killed out in the street in the name of Allah
>in the name of Allah
Did chicago converted to islam?

huuuuuuuuuuuur

web.archive.org/web/20170301192742/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html

Wtf I love terrorism now
m.hindustantimes.com/world-news/in-10-days-pakistan-has-seen-7-terror-attacks-death-toll-at-126/story-btMQUBwWPhniDWaHWW6KUM.html

the picture you used is actually indian. look it up.

>700 British Pakistani children are born with associated genetic diseases every year
So only 700 from 1.5 million people? that's better then cumskins. everyother cumskin kid is autistic.

Thats of children in the UK. 30% of children born in the UK with birth defects are Pakistani

web.archive.org/web/20170319064127/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

Why do inbreds think they're at all relevant?

I don't like talking to street shitters on Sup Forums. they suck at shitposting and are too autistic even for Sup Forums.
just stop posting, go outside and have your self a nice shit. you are boring.

Damn the special effects for that new Incredible Hulk movie are off the hook.

There is no such thing as the "freedom" term that is constantly thrown around.
Thank you for staying in your own country.

Did I hurt your feefes awwee

>Shreela Flather, Baroness Flather is a British-Indian politician, teacher and life peer.
FAKE NEWS.

the only thing you are capable of hurting is my nose.

Why do you live in a country where the IQ is sub 90?

News is raycis
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20120526

No. I don't live in the bible belt.

Because social contract, they give up some of their freedom but in the end they have more freedom

Kek

HAHAHAHA No you live in the durka belt where you quite literally blow yourselves up for your pagan moon god... fucking paki doesn't even see the irony in his fucking statement... INBREEDING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Islamabad is such a beautiful city is it not?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4252650/Baby-born-head-DOUBLE-size-fluid-build-up.html

dawn.com/news/1168181

Oh right it's just that people on this forum don't know your country has the open defection problem too

it is. its a cuck-free zone. too bad you'll never live in such a place.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3598720/Saved-stranger-4-000-miles-away-13-year-old-Indian-boy-head-hung-180-degrees-life-changing-surgery-thanks-British-mother-raised-12-000-him.html

Still marginally better than being unfortunate enough to be born a paki.
Imagine, 7 billion people, almost 200 countries. And you're born in Pakistan.

Good catch shitskin. Still doesn't explain why so many pakis love fucking their nieces and first cousins.

Go get fucked by your cousin the a$$, Khalid.

Aha what a shit thread :DDDDDDDD

if you took the entire paki population, multiple it by 3, you will still have less people then there are street shitters in india. #superpower2020

but you get to move to the UK, so that's nice.

Well that an achievement alright with the lowest spending on education in South East Asia even after madarsas are counted in your formal school system, no wonder your country major occupation is terrorism

Even the bible belt is more developed than your country.

It's because I can go outside and call you a disgusting sand-nigger mongrel and not be persecuted.

It's also because I can go out and fuck a bunch of gay twinks, and never speak to them again 'nor have to worry about being stoned to death by some shitty abrahamic book.

You can take the shitskin out of his shit country, but you can't take the shit country out of the shitskin

well pakistan's average IQ is two points higher then india. so you kinda need that money.

If you are smart you can make a lot more money living in a country of retards than a country where you would be more or less average. I mean ungodly amounts of money not good pay kind of money, and you get to keep all of it too.

over here, someone will have to fight and die to stop me.

and I like my odds.

is it really? we don't have a meth problem. and don't think the world is 6000 years old.
also we are fucking our cousins not sisters.

It's full of dirty pakis

Tell me more..

>also we are fucking our cousins
THEY FINALLY ADMIT IT!!!

>Hey look at me I'm a disgusting degenerate
And you wonder why you're hated

where is india right now? india needs to fix this "paki's posting on Sup Forums" bullshit right now. pakistan is shitposting and the mods are asleep.

what does that even means? autism really is a big problem among the white-british hu?

haha.. this thread a lot more cumskins then I was expecting.

It's an expression.
I don't know why I expected a fucking poo to understand though.

It's just an example you fucking mong. I'm not gonna say, I could go out and fuck a dozen broads because Paki's do that anyway they just keep it under the rug.

India > Pakistan

context my autistic friend. you can't just post random expressions is a conversation.

>Dutch wanting to learn how to exploit African countries

you literally invented it

he BTFO pakistan.
how will we ever recover from this?

It worked perfectly well in context.
Jesus, are you all this fucking retarded?

We're still left alone for the most part. No draft since the Vietnam War. Can even celebrate Valentine's Day.

int 1

your gov can do that too, they just tell you its jihad and youo think your doing it for your pedo sky fairy.
in the meantime, i get to live my life the way i choose, not according to the fetishes of some crypto jewish 'religion'

no they cant stupid

damn you are dumb

youtube yaron brook he will clean up your mind

My gov can also force you to fight and die in wars. What's your point?

Remove this ni66er Pepe from Sup Forums

Disgusting.

Fuck Islam

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.
* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand.

Only whites could come up with an advanced concept such as freedom to begin with, not nigger monkeys
Thats what gave whites edge over all other lesser races, because they fought for freedom and went further with their ingenuity and industriousness
Monkey niggers still rely on slavery TODAY in their shitholes, they'll never advance from their primitive stage because they lack intelligence and creativity

The people at the ARI are awesome.

Yaron's show on the alt-right made me laugh even though I love Sup Forums: ari.aynrand.org/blog/2016/10/11/yaron-brook-on-the-alt-right-and-the-decline-of-civilization

yaron is capitalist
not alt right
:)

Listen to the audio, he denounces the alt-right. Of course, he's originally from Israel and a student of Ayn Rand.

i was the one correcting the dude
bro
I damn well know yaron is not alt right

KILL all MUSLIM
and sage their threads

>Your government can force you to fight and die in wars.
It can not.

German law clearly says that no citizen can be forced to participate in fighting.

It wasn't always like that for the USA, if one reads article 1 section viii of the us constitution...it explains that the USA is not to have a standing army, but a system of militias run by the people who chose to fight...we didn't have a draft until much later on and this system worked but after the civil war ended. State's rights were much weaker in comparison to the federal government and this trend only continued later on.....but what we have today isn't what the fathers had likely intended for us to become

As for the original post....yeah....true shit nowadays...fucking sad....but at least we don't live in the unstable Middle East which is just a giant powder keg with idiotic radical Muslims and their sympathetic allies playing with fire nearby......are we really free though....considering since 9/11 it has slowly merged into some Orwellian state of Oceania....hell, the 2nd amendment alone has been ripped to shreds in the 80's so I can't get military grade shit to defend myself...let alone be a part of a militia...it is late so I ain't as straight as I normally am, but I can say for sure we are fucked...the world may follow

Btw dope Pepe

>Your government
You mean the Jews who pull the strings of our governments.

Yeah, we're not free, but we will be soon.

>force

Nearest border Afghanistan.
Largest producer of Heroin.
Degenerates pakis sucking opium and fucking babies.

>thinking the draft is still a thing in 2017

Kek

jews dont do shit but scam scam scam

Don't forget that we are trained not to say certain words or criticise atleast 2 of the abrahamic religions

Conscripts are never actively deployed abroad

>4 wars
>never beat us in world cups
Pakifag thinks they are better than us

So when are you getting rid of pajeet? Well I don't mind if you two take each other out. Keep your shitskins womyn

So pajeet when are you getting rid of Pakis? How is the poo bomb coming along?

lol shit skin thinks he's free.

On my way to Hiroshima to test the new wmd

>tfw you realize an autistic white kids still 40 IQ above the rest of the human race

kek