Is white nationalism losing its steam...

Is white nationalism losing its steam? It seems like former white nationalists are becoming civic nationalists after they meet Trump supporters who are Muslim, black, Hispanic, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEaEsmMapHc
youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0
contactmusic.net/quincy-jones/news/jones-appeals-for-us-cultural-ambassador_1091101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Culture is more important than race

I'll gladly gas a bunch of white leftist millennials alongside the likes of Milo and Thomas Sowell

Not me. Civic nationalism could be seen as a stepping stone towards ethnonationalism. Can't just go full 14/88 right out of the gate.

I am thinking the same thing. It seems like the average white nationalist is some MGTOW fag who looks like pic related

>milo
gas yourself faggot

Of course non-whites vote democratic. You wouldn't be voting for Trump if you were Hispanic, considering that he referred to them as rapists, criminals, etc.

Sup FBI?

>Hispanics aren't criminals and rapists

Lol k.

Check'd.

The opposite is true. I maintain friendships with people of many races but at the end of the day white people have a right to exist and not be replaced and have a right to sovereignty in their own nations. The shift is going more racial with even normie right wing people on tv and radio like tucker carlson starting to talk about things like why should white people be ok with becoming a minority?

(OP)
Not true. Since Trump won, white nationalists realized the importance of making strategical alliances, as long as the white nationalist goal is being advanced.

For example, supporting Malcolm X-tier hoteps is one of the best strategical alliances white nationalist can support, since we share a common enemy (jews and lefties) and most hoteps are dying to go back to africa, but lack the direct incentive to do so. Once a white ethnostate is established, hoteps will become leaders of the "back to africa" movements and will lead the process, which leads them to become heads of entire states and communities of afroamericans in africa.

Another example is jews who have converted to catholicism, like Brother Nathaniel. Those people are immensely useful as strategic allies. I don't know a better weapon to launch on kikes than the christian-convert kikes. This would drive a process a mass exodus of kikes, too.

Yeah, there are some alliances we can forge. At the moment, let the niggas and hispanics wearing Trump hats be, for they are the manpower we need at the moment to fight the left while they are still strong. Besides, 90% of the MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporters are white anyway, according to some stats I've seen.

If you guys know other alliances we can forge, name it, can't name anything else from the top of my head. Also, most important enemy besides the usual suspects (lefties, kikes) are also cuckservatives a.ka. lefties who are just lagging 15 years behind the current progressives. Additionally, forget the christian fundamentalists. I support christian values, but LARPers add nothing to our current kampf. We need to establish white nationalism on a modern basis, not to go back to 1776 and experience the rise of cultural marxism all over again.

MGTOWs are not white nationalists. They rebel against the 14 words. Everyone white nationalist I have met has been aesthetic and clean. There is definitely a cult of self improvement among us, which is as it should be. Being slovenly and fat is for the left.

Culture is a racial construct.

>culture is more important
>than race

Fuck off plebbit you fukn spineless fuckn faggots

This. Open animosity against other races does nothing but discredit us. You can be friends with a black republican, sikh, christian latino or an east asian and still actively work towards pursuing white nationalism, with one exception alone, which is that your wife HAS TO BE white, since the basis of white nationalism is more white babies.

No problem with minorities as long as they keep being minorities. No society without a majority white population can thrive

Most of those darn Nazis moved to alternative methods of communication.

They'll be back when the time is right however.

/thread

well since most of this board isnt actually white....

I was always a civic nationalist

I dont have a problem with the idea of ethnic nationalism, its just that you need to pick the right nationalism for your location.

The point of nationalism is to harness the power of belief, its basically meme magic in its own right. You need to pick a central belief element to get the energy flowing through. In areas of high ethnic uniformity ethnic nationalism is a fine choice, it gets all the people working together for the same goal, driven by their zeal.

America however already has a very strong civic nationalist tradition. The constitution is a pseudo-religious document to many, and flat out considered divinely inspired by some. America already has the strong foundations for civic nationalism, you just nudge patriotism a little harder and you are already there.

Further we can easily use civic nationalism to shut down many of the lefts arguments. Any citizen is welcome, anyone who believes in america is welcome. We can simultaneously use this to get rid of people who hate america and our values, even those who are technically citizens.

Civic nationalism is the right fit for america, and possibly the new world in general.

I do hope you understand that even ethnic nationalism is about motivation and positivity. The nazis wanted everyone else to take pride in their races too. The idea was always that you can better yourself by believing you are better, and striving to prove it. There are nazis on record explaining this. Nationalism is about finding a common ground with the people around you and bootstrapping yourself into being fucking awesome through your own willpower. Its meme magic, not being a stupid racist.

Example here. Lefties absolutely despise "back to africa" nogs a.ka. hoteps, but if you are not a complete dumbass, you can see that those #StayWoke nogs can be launched to discredit the "diversity is our strength" message. In that sense, the WE WUZ can be memed into our benefit.

Honestly, as a white nationalist, I would happily aid in financially ensuring that their black ethno-state was secure.
I don't hate them, I just don't want to live with them.
I still hope they do well, and thrive, though.

Culture and race are reflections of each other. They are intertwined.

>a fuckin australian
Purebred euro here. Id gladly date a venezuelan american that supports trump, hates niggers and nigger culture, adopts american values, than date a white degenerate nigger cultured slut.
Tl:dr kill yourself or get off the fuckin board

But there is a lot of light blue among the rest. Which means there are millions of black/hispanics/asians who are tired of niggers/spics/gooks giving them a bad name.

>am against race-mixing
>everything except white girls like me

The whole taboo thing just makes it more appealing. I want to go balls deep in brown pussy. Is this bad?

Is Hotep /ourguise/?

>I'd gladly date a subhuman because the kikes made me believe there is nothing wrong with it

Top fukn plebbit, what are you doing here you weak faggot? You stay within your race or you go back to plebbit where faggots like you belong.

>pure bred euro
>said the fukn burger mutt

Gas yourself.

Not enough to matter.

Of course. They have been for a while.
They're literally the only blacks I can understand and tolerate.

Just give the kid lots of guns and hamburgers.

Utterly logical desu.

They're the most conservative of all minorities, and that is because the legal ones realize that the illegal ones give them a bad name

What is it about Wyoming that causes minorities to be right-wing? Is it something in the water?

>lewd Korra
Don't do this to me lad

Just don't have kids and no one really cares

Never had any run-ins with them user. Kind of delighted by this revelation desu.

I'm crossing my fingers for Sharia. Fuck western culture. I don't like Islam either, but at least I can stop pretending to respect women.

civic nationalism is a bullshit excuse for not naming the Jew, and you know it.

In your fantasy world:
> civic nationalism goes mainstream
> cities and localities identify as nations
> Jews apply Blitzkrieg tactics
> Jews pick one community, overwhelm it with shills to make it go full Communist, then move on to the next
> Domino theory plays out as feared, except on a city-by-city basis
> user is confined in his NEET bunker by dindus loitering outside
> The dindus rip up his Internet cables to sell for scrap
> ???
> Profit

Seriously, when will the shills learn that shilling Sup Forums makes it stronger?

>Any citizen is welcome, anyone who believes in america is welcome. We can simultaneously use this to get rid of people who hate america and our values, even those who are technically citizens.

Fuck civic nationalism. It fails at expelling the lying races from my community.
> Why yes, goy, I believe in America. Now let me sell you a loan.

Pretty much this

Men are incapable of working together to fight women's bullshit. Black dudes will never join with white dudes to fight feminism's net loss on all societies, but black women are capable of at least pretending to work with white women.

It's a shame. Hoteps are anti-Jew (but they also tend to be Islamic somehow).

>have authoritarian control over society
>still allowing usury
your own fault

I'm not a civic nationalist, I was only saying it can be a convenient step towards ethno nationalism so long as we're not letting it Muzzies and Mexicans just because they pass some "I love America" test.

National Action Speaks in Darlington

youtu.be/jEaEsmMapHc

I'm not sure they exist, and why would they? Dindus are stupid, but there is no level of IQ low enough for anyone to possibly believe that moving to any country in Africa is a good idea. You literally skip right from "muh welfare, bix nood" to "2+2=22"

A whole lot of fucking empty space that would be easy to found a nation in, I guess? A lot of africa is just super arbitrary lines carved up on a map without much in it besides handfuls of tribes and maybe one decent capital city per country, if it has a functional government at all.

>muh jooz can control all of us at will

See >African-American
It's the nigs (((they))) trick. Remove them and there will be nothing left for (((them))).

>Is white nationalism losing its steam? It seems like former white nationalists are becoming civic nationalists after they meet Trump supporters who are Muslim, black, Hispanic, etc.
That was the reason they let Trump win.

Come on, don't be stupid. You really think you can break the system by using the system? Americans... go worship your African snake god.

I'm not so much a ALL BROWN PEOPLE GET OUT REEEE White nationalist as I just believe that Whites need to regain their racial identity, and stop catering to other races.
We should have absolutely no reservations about saying our nations are
white nations, built by White people, for White people.

We should have laws in place that maintain a White majority population.

We should have absolutely no "anti-discrimination" laws or affirmative action and we should not feel bad about exhibiting the same in-group preference that other races do.

If a non-white can manage to survive without gibsmedats or affirmative action. or any other minority pandering shit, they're probably a fairly intelligent, hard working person who I don't have an issue with being a guest in my nation.

"Guest" being the key word.
I wouldn't go to Japan and consider myself Japanese, even if I could get citizenship.
I'd know it wasn't my country, and non-whites should feel the same way about our countries.

Was always too Asian to be a natsoc, so the civic nationalist thing came naturally.

Still, I'm down to gas some degenerates, the white ones always seem to 1) deserve it more and 2) piss me off more.

If you have any hope that europeans have any chance at surviving this century, look at this thread.
Fucking Sup Forums out of all places is full-on civic nationalist.
Europeans not only are doomed, they DESERVE to be extinct.

"Right wing death squads" ?
More like "prep bull spread ass".

>It's a shame. Hoteps are anti-Jew (but they also tend to be Islamic somehow).
Some of them, not all of them are islamic, though
I've watched few vids from this hotep, he's as redpilled as you can be for a nog and would make a good ally to the white nationalist movement
youtube.com/watch?v=eqG3nBrMCw0

see

>Is white nationalism losing its steam?
No, the opposite is true

>Culture is more important than race
No, the opposite is true

This is true.

Good shilling tho, OP.

I interact with some of them, from time to time.
They're actually not bad guys.
There are some that live not too far from me.
They're the only blacks that I can reveal my power level to.

Good post, agreed.

White people should also be considered guests in America then, as real Americans are Native American.

>The whole taboo thing just makes it more appealing.
Proof of how effeminate some men have become. You think just like women.

> I MUST TRY THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT
Fucking pussies gtfo my Sup Forums

I think America is too late to save. For now, we should push for Civic Nationalism then make a return to Segregation.

It allows those of European descent and African descent to remain split, since both groups despise each other anyways, and we wouldn't have to worry about race-mixing or anything of that sort. We could even give them their own politics underneath the concept that they're a puppet for us.

Daily reminder that under the scientific dictatorship all "bad" groups would be destroyes, because they slower the progress.

you are as you don't exclude NIGGERS nigger

sage civjew threads

Japan?

"White nationalism" as promoted by the spergs here is fucking retarded.

It ultimately boils down to some kind of Hitlerite "Quarter-Jew", "One-Eights Jew", "One Sixteenth Jew" --

except not only that, but any race at all.

Some troll goes "Hey, my girlfriend is half asian and I am thinking of breaking up with her because of it, should I?" and the nazi spergs go "Yes, don't dilute your race".

Holy fuck, who cares THAT much? Nobody wants to submit their life preferences to a panel of autist spergs who will judge you on whether your children will be 1/16th Hispanic and whether that is acceptable.

Defending and supporting white people is one thing, and will get you support here. But the kind of spergy racemix-calculators people are doing is shitty and alienates.

White nationalism of the race-cleansing type will never be anything but a marginal cult because virtually everyone is happy for an indian PhD-holder who designs microprocessors to live in the US without being forcibly sterilized.

"White Nationalism" isn't "losing its steam" - it never had any steam. Defense of white people is okay, and works, and has steam. These are not the same thing.

So you can do civic nationalism, or you can do civic nationalism with recognition of and defense of white people, but you have to be a complete and utter retard to have any kind of belief in the promotion of racially strict, race-calculating and race-prohibiting white nationalism in the US.

Natives have literally every country in the western hemisphere south of the United States to call their own. Whites made this country and it is rightfully ours.

Continents are not nations.

"America" wasn't a thing before whites built it, it was a land full of uncivilised tribes fighting each other.

At the end of the day, white women are racemixing and white men love black and brown men that agree with them. Just how it is. Whites are going extinct even if white nationalism spread. And most "white" nationalists are mixed themselves or are dating non-whites.

I remember I went to a KKK meeting because I wanted to see what it was like and they hated Jews, but the leader of the group was part Jewish, his girlfriend was half-black, and a good portion of the group was some mix of white and non-white. And the women that were there were obese and were ex-racemixing prostitutes. White race is completely doomed. And it's because they love pleasure.

>so illogical that you vote based on feelings pounded into you by media and not specific policies
>we should bring in more people of this cognitive ability

Wew.

B-but check out this based black guy in a Trump hat!

I am prepared to accept the people already here legally so long as there is immigration reform and we stop any other browns from entering.

Aside from that, the only non-white people who have any sort of claim in the US are descendants of former slaves. That is it. If your people hail from any other part of the globe besides Europe or the aforementioned former slave group, you have to go back.

Only shills use purity spiraling, and they do so as a division tactic. It is usually immediately apparent whether a person is European or whether that person is not

> I-I'm not gonna stay without getting pussy, I won't be picky and settle even for a nigger!

and this is how the white race dies out
But it's ok, because
>holy fuck, who cares THAT much?

The eternal 21st century tard, only caring about the now and his pathetic ~80 years of life.

(((thanks)))

>USA
>culture
pick one

contactmusic.net/quincy-jones/news/jones-appeals-for-us-cultural-ambassador_1091101
>the U.S. and Germany are the only countries with no culture minister

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_minister
Where's Germany or USA??

To be honest, I have to wonder how many of the "RACEMIXERS SHOULD BE GASSED" spergs are sliding trolls.

There is absolutely zero indication your ideology has or or will have any influence or uptake whatsoever. You might as well be a fetish club for making shit-dildos and fucking yourself with them. But people consider it retarded, so it's a great way to troll.

People came out in support for Trump in part because they felt white people were too much beaten up on and disadvantaged. Not whatsoever at all because they wanted every quarter-black or quarter-hispanic person to be deported, sterilized or gassed.

>MUH WE ARE LOSING STEAM

Nice, now I don't mind if he fucks my sister and daughters! Can't wait to talk to him about rap and basketball and smoke some dank weed with him.

This is how all young white people are.

still has to go back

In this day and age, especially with a country as big as the US, a white nationalist state of being is impossible. The next best thing is civic nationalism. Anyone who wants to further the goals and interests of this country and her people, come on in. If you don't love the USA you can get the fuck out.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo.

Yeah, I've never been able to cross into ethno-nationalism because at the end of the day I'm still going to identify more with the minorities in my profession and the MAGA-hat wearing black friend from college than the thousands of anti-white whites and white degenerates out there. Common ancestry isn't enough. Trash people don't magically unfuck themselves just because other racial influences vanish. They'll find some other excuse to be cretins.

what do white nationalists even want? like a completely new ethnostate on donated territory or for current states to become ethnostates? or for the creation of some 'white imperium' super state?

Quarter blacks should be deported, sterilized or gassed. Hispanics are mostly ok though imo

To where?
His ancestors have been here longer then your 4-5th generation German ancestors.

go spawn a pair of nigglets with that hot brown bunda. i fucking dare you.

Civic nationalism will only be viable as long as whites remain a strong majority in the country.

>I am hispanic

>Fin
Aren't you part mongol, then?
Kill yourself, do it for the HWITE RACE since it's SO important to you!!

They were a feudalist backwater before opening up to the West

this is true and most ppl don't realize this here. they live in their own echo chambers and claim to hate sjws, when they act in similar ways.

nothing wrong with white pride and promoting white culture

>WHY IS MY THOUGHTS LOSING STEAM, THE MOVEMENT TO DEPORT, STERILIZE OR GAS QUARTER-BLACKS IS LOSING STEAM

Here's an idea: let's just support and defend white people and remind white people that they can be great. That also works.

to hell
>His ancestors have been here longer then your 4-5th generation German ancestors.
I don't care. The USA is rightful German clay. Deport blacks and Jews. Asians can stay.

>HA LARPers and trolls are serious about destroying others :)))))

I assume you also believe the kikes are innocent. It's impossible that a small % would actively try to ruin others, yes?

Took just 2 posts to sniff your jew nose out.

Asians are literally fucking insects and you want them to stay?
Ask any Australian/Canadian or New Zealander or Californian that has to deal with those insectoid swindlers.
>Muh Germans
The original colonists were Anglo.

It isn't just about identity.
It's about things like diversity quotas
Levels of social trust
Usage of social welfare programs
Average IQ levels
Problems faced by mixed race children
Crime

And so on. This is not an issue that is to be considered on an individual level.

>White Texan women vote Democrat
Kill the whores

It's just white NEETs with no gf that want gibsmedat like the dindus get

>or for the creation of some 'white imperium' super state?

THIS

my mind is blown with that analogy. to give into temptation is a feminine trait. makes perfect sense

> burger and therefore retarded

Mongols should kill themselves so the white race doesn't die out? HAHAHA. The logic of citizens of the greatest country in the world.

>German education

Even black "feminism" (tends to be called "womanism") is anti-trans at least. Anti-man a lot though.

They are pretty much "TERFs". But the enemy of the enemy and all that.

You met some outliers from another group, so you are going to undermine affinity, self preservation for your own ingroup,for the sake of abstracts values. Calling bullshit on that! Nu/pol has had an invasion of reddit tier fagots as of late. You do not become a civic nationalist after being a white nationalist It is the other way around. because you will have already taken the redpill on race realism and there being difference between groups for civic nationalism to even work,

As soon as custom genome editing is viable, race stops mattering.

That's probably not in the next 100 years. But making sure white people chug along well for the next 500 years is probably enough.

>tfw just want equal gibsmedat for equal leeching
is this too much to ask?