Females vs Female Sex AI

When female sex robots come out, will you stick with actual females or switch to the female sex robots?

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

desu i'd rather make out with my marilyn monroe bot

Check out the anime "A time of eve". Its a very different portrayal of robots in the future, with one robot actually being modified for the purpose of having sex.

Bitch

What an incredibly SHIT movie. I'm getting mad just for thinking about it. Thanks, faggot.

>stick with a subhuman female who is living cattle and trained worse than a dog
>switch to the superior product which will serve all my needs always without question
is this a real question?

This. Ex Machina is the retard's version of Her.

Woman:
>pay for her meals, entertainment, and have boring, formulaic conversation with the chance that she'll have sex with you and even smaller chance she'll want to marry you

Sexbot:
>pay one price and get unlimited sex

So we only need women for breeding after these robots hit the markets? Awesome!

As soon as AI androids get anywhere near passing Turing test they will effectively be granted rights ("effectively" because it may be something similar to animal rights where it's more of a restriction on what YOU can't do than a right being given to the animal).
I'd say that a parasitic NEET will likely have even LESS rights than a functioning android.
TL;DR: enjoy being rejected by both androids and humans.

Maybe in the EU but I doubt that shit would happen in America.

For FUCKS sake man!

cuck

in the cucked out eu? absolutely. those cucks will start castrating white males and only allow africans and arabs to impregnate white women soon. so what though? america, china, japan, and even random third world countries won't. europe doesn't have enough influence to actually matter in an ai/robot future.

every fapper will switch to robots.

>sexbots
Won't ever happen. Stop memeing this. The most we could ever create are dead-eyed latex monstrosities; the technology and artistry required to perfectly replicate a human body would be insane and mind-bogglingly expensive, and nobody would waste it on some neckbeard's cumrag even if it were possible. And we're still ridiculously far away we are from human-level AI, if we ever get there at all.

Stop

no, too expensive.

i will stick to fapping on xvideos.

Just use older model. Problem solved.

plz be my ai gf?

Why not?
You do realize that (esoteric bullshit aside) such androids will be functionally equal to humans? Not giving them rights would be exactly like slavery.

Do you think there will be robotic classes that receive rights based on mental capabilities?

Does it really need human-level AI thought? Just a machine that somewhat moves around like a woman during sex will be enough for most men.

You are wrong in almost everything you wrote. Congratulations, that requires some kind of a prize.

>the technology and artistry required to perfectly shape precise metal parts would be insane and mind-bogglingly expensive, and nobody would waste it just to move a little bit faster than a good, old horse even if it were possible

I'm pretty sure that's what people who saw these "automobiles" said at first.

like a drug addled prostitute is any different, except you cannot purpose them as sex slaves.

your sexbot that you bought for $2 million is basically a nonliving slave.

sexbots will still be very strong due to their mechanical bodies
They can rip your dick off during a handjob caused by a malfunction

"Older model" as in "no AI"?
You can buy those today.

>functionally equal
call us when robots are fully biological and their body processes are the same as human

still, xvideos is cheaper.

imagine an AI that would know exactly what to say, and how to act in bed. An actor of your wildest dreams. This would be impossible for a biological women to fulfill

Are there human classes that recieve rights based on mental capabilities?

you know a lot of artistic masterpieces of days gone by are just the products of dudes who wanted to draw naked chicks, right?

Besides future leftards will shit up with robot rights over their feels
Or feminists will probably petition to get them banned quickly because it will give men leverage using societal damage or muh objectification shite as an excuse

reatrfd

retards have their voting laws stripped, so actually yes

>not swimming in real cunny after everyone else turns to the bots

Yes, and so does animals. All organic organisms. Inorganic are currently "slaves" and how would it be possible to maintain a future economy by sweeping the legs from under it and giving the inorganics rights?

They will never come out. Feminists are too powerful and all the white knight faggots will help ban them.

Having said that if they were to come out I don't know if I would want one or not. It would kind of creep me out a bit not knowing what is going on behind those metal eyes. Who is recording this, or what else will be with this machine (spirit world perhaps)

Passing the turing test is not the same as being sentient or intelligent
Even a chatbot can pass a turing test

You're assuming they would desire "rights" that we give to ourselves (they won't).

Artificial womb and developpment of eggs from stem cells says we don't even need the (((Ovarian (((Jew))) ))) anymore

Cockbuster when?

Having a wife/gf is all about owning another woman; restricting her woman.

If I'm buying a gf, I'm restricting only myself.

Might as well jerk off instead; way cheaper and faster.

I'm game for hookers though; once I badly crave women again. All women are whores anyway.

Don't be a dipshit, the value of the automobile as an innovation is infinitely more than a glorified rubber vagina. If someone ever creates artificial humans they'll do it for a higher purpose than just as something for lonely rich guys to fuck.

Restricting her freedom*

>buys a sex robot
>malfunctions and rips dick off.
no thanks.

Babies are the primary reason females exist in our species.

There you have you answer.

>Inorganic are currently "slaves" and how would it be possible to maintain a future economy by sweeping the legs from under it and giving the inorganics rights?
The same way it was possible to abolish slavery.

Checked

fuck you faggot.

you realize that robot is literally a czech word for slave? (since they couldn't very well call them slavs, could they?)

>perfect traits
>malleable personality
>won't age
>won't bitch around
>won't cheat
>won't take half your stuff in a divorce

yea you bet. It's a pity that, in the moment those things are released on the market, guys with bots will be seen as losers, and the liberals will protest them, start campaigns to 'regulate' the use, give them some made-up rights, straight-up prohibit them to be sold on the grounds of slavery or some shit etc.

the work of human slaves was transferred to the inorganics in 1865. There is no alternative to inorganics that we can rely on, so I restate my question: do you think there will be robotic classes based on intellectual aptitude?

>still being depended on emotional flesh creatures.

>Passing the turing test is not the same as being sentient or intelligent
>Even a chatbot can pass a turing test
Ok, how do you find out if a being is sentient or intelligent in that case?

fuck you faggot

Jerk

this is how the white race dies, to rapturous and repeated orgasms.

I don't need my sexbot to have AI, it just needs to feel exactly like the real thing.

The Bible thumpers that Sup Forums helped elect will ban them.

>call us when robots are fully biological and their body processes are the same as human
I'm calling you right away, shitlord, as humans are no longer fully biological.

Why the fuck would we want sex dolls to have Intelligence?

It will end up nagging like every other woman /baka

would you put your ghost in her shell?
hell yeah i'd host all over the inside of her shell

god imagine a robot that WANTED to be fucked, like aside from those "dont kill humans" bullshit the fourth law was like "suck the dick like it's the antidote"

imagine fuckbots in like twelve years when it's just a box of hydrophobic- lubricated-magnetic gel around a core and everyone gets their own fucking slimegirl to fuck like hmnnnnnng like it can take any shape it's like /h/ or /d/ in a box fffffffff
i muust train my dick for my fuckbot battery draining contests

>You're assuming they would desire "rights" that we give to ourselves (they won't).
Yea, because when the slavery was abolished it was because every single slave desired exactly the same rights as the free man.
Not because enough of the free man simply saw them as our equal and granted them rights on that basic alone.

Fuj

Robot. I could make it look like my waifu

Being an amputee dosnt make you any less a biological human russki, I think about putting on my prosthetic the same way you think about putting on a hat, its not me, its not a part of me, its just something i wear.

If singles you die tonight kangaroo.

Wanker

That's correct, which is why Robots will not be given rights since it isn't practical.

There is no moral obligation to give them rights, either.

You live in a world where it's illegal to fucking make a sexualised image of an underage because it is perceived real enough. And that's just a bloody image, it's not even 3D.
Not try to guess exactly how legal would be sexbots that just "feel real"?

FPBP

There is no test, you cant even prove humans are

>android appreciation month
>android rights activists
>programmed to vote democrat
>given preferential treatment over whites
>produce degenerate android 'music'
>can't speak English correctly

They must be stopped.

>won't cheat

Unless you can put a password on your sexbot, someone could break in and shoot their HIV semen into your sex bot's onahole.

Kek. Ok, so which part of you needs to remain 100% biological so that you are still 100% pure biological as a whole?

The things I love about women, a robot could never replicate. Hell, the vast majority of actual women can't even replicate them.

Robots should never have rights.
Any society that grants rights to a machine is mentally ill.

Then we will roll with Turing test as the next best thing.

You mean to say that a robo-prostitution wouldn't be a profitable industry?
I'm not saying a fully operational cyber-human with a perfect AI.
I'm saying a fuckdoll that gives you feedback when you fuck it with thinking

I am fully biological. My prosthetic is not me.

Why would I spend time/energy/money on some whore when I could get a robo gf?
Also robo gf won't nag

Elegant destruction of a delusional tard.

Unfortunately, we are much closer than you think. The AI is already written: a simple format, download, and check - it's done. The only obstacles to overcome are battery life and bipedal walking. Other than that, it's ready and can go median range $11K.

This is fundamentally no different than some saying a few centuries back that "niggers should never have rights".

No it isnt at all and you are mentally ill.

until the fucking sjws get involved and update the software on account of it giving a distorted view of women and creating an unrealistic expectation.

when you buy your sex bot it will be some perfect horny little toy, but 6 months later its gained 40 pounds, bought a cat and dosnt want to fuck anymore.

Well its cheaper to rent in this case.
They need to be better and cheaper than human whores tho

Get b8d

you cannot be serious

Pls no

Why not both?

Ok. Future adroids will have a jellyfish inside and will all claim that that's their "biological self" and the rest is just prosthetics.

These posts are terrible
Stop posting them

how do you know what future androids will think. Im not even sure you know what current you thinks.

Fuck you dude.

>yet another way to encourage the destruction of family values in the West