How does google make money? I dont get it

It does nothing
jsut a list of websites
yet somehow makes money
how?
I dont get it
I suspect in fact an accounting scam

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/alphabet-executives-eric-schmidt-jonathan-rosenberg-trump-administration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

advertising

Googles income comes from advertising.
Google AdSense makes disgusting amounts of cash.

The whole searching and stuff gives them data to tweak their advertising algorithm so that their ads get better.

Advertising.

cbsnews.com/news/alphabet-executives-eric-schmidt-jonathan-rosenberg-trump-administration/

how can you be this stupid?

Advertisements, payments to be in the 1st listed in searches, tablets, laptops, apps, youtube, etc.

They sell your personal data to advertisers.

so who pays for thsi ad shit?
whos writing the fat chex?

how can you?
you must not think much

Are you retarded?

>YouTube
They lose money on YouTube.

literally adwords

btw i literally make a living managing adwords

google is an advertisement company with a thousand side projects

Are Czech bimbos?

Selling your personal information to Jew ad executives

They don't need to. You willingly agree to give your information to advertisers. That's what the cookies thing no one reads is about.

they give information to the deep state who give them money in return

>Google AdSense
how can a NEET like myself make money with this?

Just google that shit nigga

Basically every company who wants to do business online, from multinationals, to Joes Hardware store down the street. Advertising can be tweaked to very specific locations and dempgraphics if you want them to be

no Im a genius
you sound retarded

wish she only did the legs, why the arms why

>How does Google make money

You could... Google it.

>I suspect in fact an accounting scam
duh

Set up a website, put content on it that people want to see, put adverts on it. You get money when people click the advert.

That's the gist of it, buy people spend years working out the precise methods.

I use bing
google helped scumbag obama

>buy people spend years working out the precise methods
so i can click on the ad with my phone over and over and i can make money?

Start a pro trump fake news site. Millions of east europeans are making fucktons of cash off gullible americans who fall for their clickbait. Legitimately a quick buck for neets.

Has anyone ever clicked on a google ad?

You dont click the ad. You give the ad views, by tricking ppl to go to your website which hosts the ads. Best way is to host clickbait news articles. Thats how Breitbart makes tons of money off trumpets.

When it was brand new. They squashed that pretty quickly and Google knows the bounce rate, so if an ad on your site is being clicked a thousand times but the site has a 100% bounce rate, you're probably going to get banned

>Bounce?
It's when someone visits a page and leaves without interacting with the site past visiting the front page.

Also, whoever's asking for NEET bucks, good luck.
>You have to research keywords that actually pay somewhat decently
>You have to write content that will keep people's attention span with catchy headlines
>You have to get traffic whether it's organic or paid to your site

You can hire a writer but unless you pay decently you're going to get a lot of spun or copied garbage.

This guy actually knows what he's talking about.

You'll make more money by going to a community college and actually learning to do something.

No, there's settings built in to detect that. That was the very first attempt at scamming the system.It's not written into the agreement that if you click your own ads Google will shit on you.

If your website has only had ten views ever and all ten viewers clicked on an ad, theyll work out it was probably you and pull your account. You probably could do it a little if the website gets more traffic but at that point you would be taking a big risk for a few pennies.

Copied garbage actually sells. It just has to be things that jogs ppl's almonds. Shill bots are good at milking the outrage machine for clicks

Google sells you to other corporations. You are the product.,

Seems like you want this

Depends on the ad. Some give the host money just for being on the page. Others only give them the money if someone clicks it and goes to the advertisers website

Google is run by the CIA. They have unlimited funding.

They know what you search and sell your information to companies, so that they advertise to you.

But the companies have to pay google for the ad space, so they do and google makes more money!

Google, Apple and Microsoft are merely fronts for the NSA and CIA/Mossad, and they always have been
That's how they stay in business with a free product. They also sell our data to other companies

Not should be now. Derp.

>okay here are the most popular websites that is relevant to your product, service and company
>if you pay us, we will put advertising that will hit the most people interested in your product and thus increasing your sales

Can it be any more obvious?

They see what you search, as well as what you do with their services.

They use this information to develop tested statistics that, once confirmed and proven within a group similar to you, are hence forth sold off through a data mine to investors, or, in many other cases, popular businesses.

Think about it in the same way you would if you were to ask why and how Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter make money.

/thread

>she will never have your balls in an iron but fair grip, squeezing until you agree to be her bitch boi and take her big strap on

Why live anymore

There's no need to sell anything when any computer with cookies actively I'd giving the same information away for free

RARE

I have a thing for red heads...

Remember this user:

If a business ever provides you something for "free", you are not the customer. You are the product.

That is with Google, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, everything. Think for a moment and figure out who their real paying customers really are. And never, ever, EVER, forget it!

> If a business ever provides you something for "free", you are not the customer. You are the product.

You are just... repeating a line you have heard.

No. Advertisement is the product.

there are 10x more people who dont have adblock or similar addons ....

they have detailed knowledge of all demographics and their preferences

they can suggest videos for you on YouTube or ads tailored to your interests... thus they can influence consumers' feelings

information is power and a shit ton of endless money

OP you dumb fuck

Can you not see advertising all over the search results?

i think advertizing is a jew scam...

I also heard if you get repeated visits from the same it wont pay you. Or maybe that's justyou tube

I also heard if you get repeated visits from the same ip address it wont pay you. Or maybe that's just youtube

Disgusto.

Its the damn truth. Google owns Doubleclick and is by far the biggest advertising company on the internet.

Facebook is similar. They just don't sell advertising access to their walled garden, they track you all over the internet.

Do you really think multibillion dollar companies became multibillion dollar companies by giving away free shit?

Google does shit that actually makes it money, it's shit like SNAP that doesn't, and yet somehow people are spending millions of dollars to buy stock for a company that might never make a profit.

They use google and youtube patterns to figure out who you are and what you are likely to buy.

They then advertise using this targeted information and also sell it to CIA

Basically surveillance and uncovering any personal data about you then using it in any multitude of ways.

no because adblock

No, they make money by providing a platform that lots of people go onto and then getting paid to put advertising where those people can see it.

nice

>the CIA is interesting in old ladies in Ulaanbaatar looking up knitting supplies

CIA was a dumb word. I just meant intel agencies in general. They are interested in big data. Once you have the big data you look for patterns of say, Russian spies, or extremists.

Basically they will use the massive amounts of data to find whatever they might be looking for. Also having a history is important as the technology advances they can go use all of the data. Meaning even if a russian spy changes behavior they can go back to 4 years ago and look for it.

Example: You catch a spy today. You then look at it's history over the past 4 years. Then you go through all that stored data looking for the same sort of patterns in other users.

Basically all the data collection is important. Even if it doesn't seem so. The Machines get better with more data so all the old women searching for knitting supplies actually do help it get better at finding terrorists.

I used to do it as part of a clickring, through IRC, that was advertised on Sup Forums probably 7 or 8 years ago. It was quite profitable and you only got banned if you were a complete idiot about it. Basically, the goal is for your site to get enough actual views to filter out the bullshit ad clicks. With Reddit, Twitter and StumbleUpon(when it was still decently popular), it is pretty damn easy to get a ton of views. Then you just organize with people to go give a few views and click an ad and you get paid at the end of the month.

I made anywhere from $200-$1500 a month doing this and it got me through Uni, for the most part. The group turned to shit once an eastern Europe country with high unemployment turned up(I forget which in particular), due to clicks being worth more from English speaking countries. So it created a divide in the community and increased risk of people being banned due to static IPs, concentrated geographical locations and generally more terrible content, as well as people being salty after they get banned. So along came DDOS' and exposing the place to the internet.

They are still going these days. Unfortunately the one I was a part of is long dead, as I would like to get back into it. I think Palringo is the popular place to go for it these days, but from what I've seen there, it is pretty shit in comparison to the old days. Not to mention Google has probably increased their capabilities.

just to add

it's also a sign of USA's pure power that google is even legal to operate in other countries. Every self-determining country would want their own search engines, social media infrastructure, etc. The countries without their own information infrastructure are slaves of USA and owned.