DAS RITE

DAS RITE
AYO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6ZX9G8d-iM
familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=jLpJtYaFEac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are some black chicks in my science class

their questions are dumb as fuck

>muh affirmative action
>muh scholarships for the downtrodden black folk

meanwhile Community College in my area is $20k

haha good job ladies, now contribute to society in some way, oh whats that? your a defence lawyer and your going to help inner city youth. well shit, colour me surprised

If you ever want a good chuckle check out the admission standards for all-black colleges.

That man has a bigger mustache than I do

>educated
>niggers

>Muh white supremacist patriarchy

KEKEKEKEKEK

Yooooo, I'm really exited for the movie.

>black women

youtube.com/watch?v=I6ZX9G8d-iM

*sucks teeth* "uh...mista goldstein...watchu mean when you be talkin bout 'letricity needs to be a circuit? Dis too confusin' fo' me"

I had one black girl in my classes when I went through engineering. It was a senior level class.

She constantly asked questions that should have been answered in middle school.

Isn't it a good thing?
The more educated they are, the less wellfare they will suck out of the US government.

>most educated
And yet still the poorest group

>cultural studies and womens studies degrees
>educated

Lol, k

Figured I'd save you a moment or two, this is Alcorn state. Truly pitiful.

t. NEET

/Thread

>has to spend money on useless degrees to have any sort of chance to make it in the job market

WE WUZ ENDJUKAISHUN AND SHIET

No, it means now they have student loans they are going to default onto when they die.

Or that scholarship money was wasted in the name of affirmative action.

how can I break this? I believe too much in the law of diminishing returns to spend actual money.

>minority of a minority that has one of the highest rates of scholarship and grant access becomes most educated

I aint got no book learnin, but it adds up.

Oh looks like they are the majority in academia now.
When will admissions quotas change to have them on the bottom of the list?

What is the purpose of community colleges if they are as expensive as normal colleges ?

what's a "science" class? why is burger education so cringey?

Woah, I could have been a chief warlord there.

Only go to college for a pure science/engineering/medical. Anything else, spend the 5 years working even the shitiest job in the field you like.

>Black women become most educated group in US
Post the methodology used to arrive at this conclusion because it sounds like bullshit.

$20k total right?

WE

>She constantly asked questions that should have been answered in middle school.
where is the toilet?

>educated
i think they meant indoctrinated

Most educated, least receptive of information.

This guy does an excellent job of deconstructing this claim:
familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/

scientific literature produced by a black woman:

EDUCATED =/= INTELLIGENT APPLICATION OF KNOWLEDGE.

I SUBMIT INTO EVIDENCE: VIDEO A, CHIMPOUTS

youtube.com/watch?v=jLpJtYaFEac

I REST MY CASE.

It's the "congratulations on being black and finishing the cursus without being jailed" diploma

Affirmative Action

if they separated jews from europeans you can see a disproportionate number beyond belief. only around 5% of harvard pre-grads are european-american men.

This is usually the case. I heard around here it was 24k. And when I looked into it, I found it was 24k for 1.5-2 years of classes. Basically everything they could teach you before you HAD to go to a university and finish.

since when do we call people with Gender or Racial Study degrees "educated"?

WE WUS EINSTEIN N SHEEEIT

>Ayo more black women be finishing high school: no parents mode (aka college)

Anyone who claims that a college "education" is meaningful is a fucking liar. It's a bunch of busywork and memory tests that grant you access to a "I can have jobs now" paper.

It's trash. The people who support that system are double trash.

WUZ

Very few college degrees are worth the paper they are printed on. This is why so many companies will hire people based on "Do you have a bachelors? No, no we don't care what it is in we just want you to have a bachelors degree!"

/thread

>Very few

I strongly disagree. Even if you are in some sort of "red-pilled" aka worker-bee STEM class, you just get re-trained for the job and then eventually replaced with an H1B Pajeet can replace you for $30,000/yr less, since they will have to equally train him as well.

It's a load of trash from the get go, and the only evaluation that should be considered is the actual work that a candidate can do on a probationary basis. The rest: experience, degrees, interviews, etc. can be easily forged and is ultimately meaningless. The only way forward is a results-driven economy wherein people are rewarded jobs not on the ability to obtain them but rather on the ability to perform them, and companies need to realise that having a stranglehold on an initial investment is ultimately the best way to create a substandard environment centered around nepotism and idiocy.

But that would be hard and require not only effort but for people to stop dehumanizing those around them.

What a fuck-awful world we inherit. All this nonsense just for mere subsistence.

If that's the case, then being educated in 21st century America is worthless.

>give a group guaranteed access to higher education regardless of how good they are
>wonder how they become the most educated group compared to others that have to do it purely on their own merit with the bar and costs being far higher

Weird that.

WE WUS EINSTEINS N SHEIT

Stuff like related to simple algebra and basic physics

Proof that they are matriarchal race where the women provision for themselves so they can fuck cads and be single mothers.

Proof they pursue the cad/slut mating strategy.

Guaranteed credit transfer into one of the state universities justifies the expensive costs, which undermines what a CC is for.

I inflated the price a bit, but it's usually better to overestimate when dealing with numbers this large. Since none of my dreams are worth anywhere near $20k, I'll just try again next life where I might have more support.

>attending
lmao those are some high education standards

>American liberal university
>Cosmetology degree
>EDUCATED

>minority of a minority

wot

Education is not synonymous with intelligence.

>when lowering the bar is achievement

Just goes to show how worthless college is these days.

Because its artificial. Do away with affirmative action, stop lowering course and test standards, you will see that number drop quick as fuck.

Yeah. Go to a university instead.

That's weird, cause they tend to drop out of my classes halfway through. How do you get educated if you drop out?

DECOLONIZE THE SCIENCES

Trade school for me. No debt and I run my own construction business these days. Had to work very hard, which is something that these Dindus will never do. Very worth it though.

I go to University and get free money for doing it. Feels good. Then again not everyone can go to a University here.

I couldn't handle managing hordes of non-whites in dangerous situations like construction sites.

Is this based on tests results/prior performance and the like?

Fake news!

It probably isn't, but it missed the reasons why. Blacks and women get tons of handouts and leg-ups. Combine the two and you're basically looking at free education and free books (a major expense in the US).

Because you sound like a cunt when you give the entire 22 word title for a bullshit college course

"Today in my honors feminist interpretive dance theory of the African tribal traditional ceremonies.."

>Is this based on tests results/prior performance and the like?
It is based on your prior education and diplomas gained thus far, yes. Some very popular studies look at your grades as well, others don't.

Most of them are "earning" degrees from for-profit diploma mills such as AIU, the Art Institute and the University of Phoenix. Upon graduation, they can't find work in their field because there are only a few dozen openings per year for "fashion merchandiser" but tens of thousands graduating with that degree. The schools place them with call centers doing telemarketing and claim that as a success. Earning close to minimum wage, these "scholars" find the monthly payments on their six figure loan debt impossible to handle.

This is the life for the most educated demographic. Tricked by marketing, their own stupidity, and government loan programs into a lifetime of debt and meager earnings.

"I'm sorry Shaquesha, but you've failed your tests and therefore are expelled."
"Ya do 'dat an' imma press charges on yo racist ass"
>college must be really tough for them

if it has more than a 2-word course title and it's being taught to undergrads, it's not real science, just a bullshit filler class for non-STEM majors.

THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 2016

... BASED ON CENSUS DATA FROM 2011

GET WITH THE TIMES GRAND/POL/

This, can confirm, lost $2000 when I went to Kaplan college, it was literally just niggers goofing off the entire time, teachers showing up late, if at all. Brought it to their attention, called them a scam and left.

Reminds me of the articles claiming black fathers spend the more time with their children.

The misunderstanding of the underlying study was that among fathers living with their children, black fathers were found to spend more time with them than white fathers, and the same for fathers not living with their children. So if black and white fathers would live with their children at the same rate, this would imply black fathers spending more time with them than white fathers. But of course, black fathers live with their children at much lower rates, so overall black fathers spend less time with them.

That is fucking sad. Won't be long before there are a ass-ton of identity identifiers to check.

A black transgendered pygmy refridgerator can get into an Ivy with shit Afrikan-tier SAT scores. Sad man, real sad.

They mean Nigerian women, not black American women.

EDGIKATED

AYO
HOL UP
I SAID HOL UP
>smack lips
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>sneeze through huge nostrils
THAT WE WUZ
>sip grapejuice
EDUCATION
>go to KFC
N SHIT?

Statistics 101, what groups are being compared here? Anyone? Of 100 people 12 went to college. Of 12 upright simians, 10 went to college we wuz .

My mom went to Kaplan without realizing it was a scam. Luckily she ended up with a real job, but she couldn't do any more school because their credits don't transfer ANYWHERE.

Just do community college, anons

>their dumb as fuck
>their

Nazis, watch out

Good! So they're no longer oppressed.

Antonio, you might want to read the post you quoted again, my "la raza" friend

underrated post

My guess is they are saying out of all groups they are the highest percentage within their group.
~12% pop is black they are a portion of that and the highest compared to all others. Basically because its so small.