youtube.com/watch?v=52Nl0xWDCTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztBo77Pgklk
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93059465
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

yes, the jews really do

He's probably speaking on the behalf of Jewish community.

We do?

Yes, Jews and arabs should really be apologizing for slavery and former slaves should be thanking Europeans for ending that shit.

Whites don't really inhabit Arab countries any more, so they don't feel the effects of racism there. Blacks were forced to live here in the U.S. and they experience vicious racist attacks on their humanity every single day.

Stop comparing apples with oranges.

>we
LOL

Oy vey, Goyim!

You need to apologize for what we did!

Jews trying to squish guilt out of an entire country?

Sanders must apologize for being a kike first.

HERE'S HOW WE CAN ATONE FOR SLAVERY

KEK WILLS IT

We as in white people or we as in the US government?. The later is understandable but the first is fucking ridiculous.

Fuck niggers.

They ain't getting my apology for anytihng.

and to think there are people who wanted this guy as potus

>Reddit thinks he is the savior of the Democratic party

>"we have to apologize for slay-"
>*pack of feral nigger bitches wrestles the mic out of his hand*
>ayyo hol' up bernie, lemme jus' innerup u right nawww fo jus' uh sec.....

how is comparing slavery in one place and slavery in another place "apples and oranges", just because they left doesn't change the history fgt

*Multiple cultures owned slaves for thousands of years.
Liberals: White people need to apologize

Sorry

Not all niggas are Kanye West in form or mind set,... If this was to ever truly happen, I believe Bern would be left to speak his speech and uninterrupted.

Shit, I'd kill that nigger myself if he was to step up there and disgrace this,...

It's about time jews recognized their role in slavery

Sorry....
done!

We did. It's called fourty acres and a mule.

Sorry, not sorry.

DA DEEBATE IS OVA

>All other races CURRENTLY practice slavery
>whites had slaves for a short time in America over 150 years ago.
>white Americans need to apologize

K

We already did by passing the 13th Amendment and the Civil Rights Act (1875 one, not the shitty one LBJ signed)

What is this guy such a fuckin faggot joke of a human?

I'm sorry we didn't kill every last one of them after we could no longer own them.

Sorry it had to end

All races are equal

it did happen you idiot

The Jews really do need to apologize for slavery.
I don't care for blacks, but I'd never enslave anyone.

The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery:
youtu.be/b5tci36bNjg

Good that the kikes finally apolologise for their involvement in slavery.

>Yes, we absolutely do

Yes, (((you))) do.

What would apologizing do? The apology was the civil war.

Ok, cool. Will all living blacks apologise for current slaver going on in the African continent? They better, because they are clearly involved and responsible based on their skin colour.

>implying america isn't jewish
>implying americans aren't chosen people

He is such a fucking faggot.

One day, I think what will make me finally snap is hearing the word 'reparations, regardless of what context it's in.

spbp

Who's we? You nor that curmudgeon commie speak for me.

>If this was to ever truly happen

youtube.com/watch?v=52Nl0xWDCTk

Why even make this thread. We all know Sanders is a massive cuck. We all saw that ages ago. Go post it on reddit or somewhere that has people who actually disagree with you.

Who is this "we" Bernie? I sure as fuck am not a democrat and have nothing to apologize for.

Oh dear heavens forgive me for having believed even for a moment Sanders was a decent candidate.
Thank god for Trump.

Yeah sorry that it came to an end.
Right guys?
Right?

As Americans, we need to apologize for the Holocost too...stood by and let it happen :(

holy fucking kek

Those were paid hoes by Trump!!! LOL

do we fuck, suck my ass

Hasn't this already happened?
>Senate apologies for slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=ztBo77Pgklk
>Congress Apologizes for Slavery, Jim Crow
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93059465

Should every president from here on out apologise for something that hasn't happened in living memory?

Also
>Among the last states to abolish slavery were Saudi Arabia and Yemen, which abolished slavery in 1962 under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970, and Mauritania in 1905, 1981, and again in August 2007.

Dat progressive Islamic world tho

You mean the holohoax

America is so cucked

All are the chosen people, some are more chosen than others.

He does.

2 years ago I was fully behind this guy and thought he could have changed the world.

What did you do to me, Sup Forums?

If I can't take pride in what my ancestors did for this country, I'm not apologizing for them either.

No, why?
Now you have no slavery, and now you have a fuckton of wild shitskinned monkeys running around shanking people for crack.
They should be the ones apologizing for not having impulse control

How old were you two years ago? 18?

Now let me see if i understand this all correctly.
Only something like 2% of people owned slaves right.
And African Americans are like 65-85 percent white due to slave rape.
Wouldn't that guarantee that they were more likely to be the ancestors of slave owners?
Especially since millions of whites emigrated after the end of slavery, during the peaks of US industrialization 1870s to 1970s?

2 years ago I thought he was a faggot Jew that doesn't understand how money and budget works

kek. Never ever thought of that...

Correction
65-85 % black

Yeah. I was going to ask also, specifically, to whom are we apologizing? My grandmother was an indentured servant on a farm when she was a child (100% white, btw). She could use some apologizing.

whites ended slavery you dumb kike

Yes, jews should apologize for slavery

20 years ago I supported Santa Clause too. Then I grew the fuck up and realized that there is no tree with free shit under it.

>Blacks were forced to live here in the U.S.
No they are not. They can leave whenever they want. Just like you can.

who's stopping that cuck from apologizing?

>British, French, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese plantation owners/ship owners primary beneficiaries of Atlantic slave trade.
>12% of total slaves brought over throughout the entire history of the Atlantic slave trade ended up in the territory occupied and what was to become the USA.
>88%- the rest, ended up in the Caribbean and South America.

IT'S ALL AMERICA'S FAULT, APOLOGIZE YOU DISGUSTING RACISTS!!!!!

Oh my god that is amazing

/Thread

1865 just telegraphed and said "tell commie sanders we fought a war to end slavery"

>we

That's exactly why they want whites snuffed out, the slave trade was their biggest cash cow for thousands of years until we changed things.... jews NEVER forgive you when you fuck with their money.

>the old commie jew was in fact a progressive all along!
shocker.
who would have thunk?

Wew

The difference is that all whites in muslim countries were castrated and never have any descents.

>They experience vicious racist attacks on their humanity every single day.
THEN GO THE FUCK BACK TO AFRICA

This tbqh.

Who the fuck is going to apologise for something they haven't done anyway?

"I'm sorry someone else did something to you, that was my bad"

Is this some sort of guilt tripping

Kek

Sry

People who are the descendants of slave owners should apologise for slavery, all African Americans claim their 30% European DNA is the result of OMG RAPE ! therefore they acknowledge their ancestors were the slave owners, so yes, they ought to say sorry.

Cucks gonna cuck every time

Apologize to who?
White people didn't enslave me, I was no one's slave.

I hate this pandering bullshit.

Which slaves? Irish slaves? Polish? Serbian?

Oh, you want to talk about just the black slaves again. Well, hopefully you'll die in your sleep and rid the world of your useless existence.

he's right, the jews need to apologize

Why is it that some rich Jew in power is always telling me I have to apologize for something?
How come I never see Bernie actually apologizing to anybody instead of just telling others to do so?

The position for king of the uncle toms is already filled by clarence thomas, we will keep your application on file

>Wouldn't that guarantee that they were more likely to be the ancestors of slave owners?

How the fuck is it so hard for niggers to be unable to remember that "descendants" are people who DESCEND from others, "ancestors" are people whom you descend from- your grandchildren are your DESCENDANTS not your ANCESTORS

Yea (((you))) KIKES do.

Sephardic Jews are not Ashkenazic Jews. Rothschilds are different from slaver-Jews.

The South was the primary homeland of American Jews, Charlestown was the capital of American Jewry before 1890.

During the civil war the North rounded up Jews because Jews in the South worked with Jews in the North to support the Confederacy. Jews made up 5% of slaveowners despite being only .5% of the population of the USA at the time.

After the war during the 1890-1920 period more than 2 million Jews migrated to the USA. These were Ashkenazim. These Ashkenazim conveniently rewrote the American Jewish experience on their own terms, rerouting American Jewry from a primarily Southern population to a primarily Northern population and from a more "traditionalist", plantation-owning population to a more radical, Wall Street oriented population. Discrimination during this era is where Jews get their shit from.

Ultimately if you're arguing with Jews bringing up Confederate Jewry and the fact that the Confederacy is as much Jewish heritage as it is Southern heritage is a good way to fuck with them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Additionally this means that of the 26 senators from the states that seceded nearly 10% were Jewish

My great grandparents were Russian who came to the US fleeing Communist assholes. I dont got to apologize for shit.

Fake
DeWolfs weren't Jewish.
They were English and German descent.
They donated to, and their brass plaques are still hanging on the walls of local Anglican churches around here.
Woodcut Meme is fake.