A few people die in UK

>a few people die in UK
>31,000 people die of car accidents

Are Muslims really that bad? I mean, once you put it into perspective I think it's obvious that they aren't.

Fuck off pedo

Cars are necessary in the first world, third world muslim immigrants are not

There is nothing wrong with being muslim

Insallah

Yes.

They all need to be eradicated.

Hale Hortler.

They smell

that boy needs to eat some food

Pope Francis, is that you?

I want to crush Anzu

>accident
>intentional terrorist attack

Wow, really makes you think.

>comparing accidents to intentional harm and terror

Armenian Genocide

Yes now show your feet

That's the rarest one I've seen

When cars start screaming lulululululululululu and driving themselves into walls of people on purpose WITH INTENT this post would make sense.

Dude who liked the picture: Wowwwwwww

Massive Gay Cuck: Yeah her hand is on her face as she is distraught and probably texting someone.
Like · Reply · 20 hrs

Me:Yeah, she must be so inconvenienced. Appalling really.

Virtue Signaling White Muslim: here is another one. Looks like the attack on our city came as a convenience to you also. It definitely seem to give you some material you can twist and use to spread your message, whatever that is. That actually makes you no better then any extremist who took delight in what happened.

And that is what is really appalling. And I'm talking as a Muslim who happens to live around the corner of where the attack has happened.

Me: Oh right, I love the fact the Muslims are pouring into Europe exploiting liberal governments, raping women, commiting violence, and killing people. Fucking thrilled . Keep defending your backwards incompatible religion though

Random Cuck: it's your kind of despicable talk that make people avoid society and become radicalized. Raping women is rare, a lot more rare than our Christian America. Killing people... America has a huge homicide rate by fellow Christians. And Jews. So stop with your nonsense hatred. Is it benefiting you to hate? Seriously, does it make you feel good about yourself?

The only answer is for the UK to ban cars.

sheeeit

fpbp

bost anzu

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>its a "cars are more dangerous than terrorism thread"

BOYLOVER
O
Y
L
O
V
E
R

That didn't happen

Same White London Muslim: yeah, and I love the fact that the US has one of the highest gun related murder rates which is about 14000 a year, with the main offenders being white Christian men, comparing with about 100 terror related deaths since 9/11.

And guys like you still believe that Islam is the biggest treat to the US.

And don't get me started about your US statistics of sex crimes among everyday Americans, including sexual crimes against children. Wasn't there something not so long ago about the Catholic Churches??

Oh yeah, they made a movie about that called Spotlight. Have you seen it??

Some of those sex offenders looked very similar to you..... still want to talk????

PS: Did anyone ever told you that you look a little bit like on of the Boston bombers??

Random dude: It's funny how you guys try to justify radical Islamic terror. Just call it what it is

Same Faggot Cuck: We aren't trying to justify anything. In fact, we are separating these terrorists from Islam because they aren't Muslims. Did you know that Muhammad said even harming a try in war is unjust? And it's not even a war.. its people who are isolated by society, suffer poor socioeconomic conditions, and get online and learn twisted info from folks who are not Islamic Scholars.

We aren't justifying anything. The attack in the U.K. is an act of terror. But don't blame Islam. White Christians have killed far more domestically as have raped than Muslims have in Europe or here. Get to know a Muslim and you'll stop hating. Trust me.

Serious question I always thought Vatican City was a praying and tourist site, is it possible for people to live there?

If this is not using a proxy I bow to you.

51% of muslims support sharia law. Where being gay, an apostate and making fun of a 1500 year old paedophilic, racist, warmongering dick is all punishable by death.

So yeah the majority of muslims or large minority are bad

Is that a guy?

Traffic "accidents"

if you're a priest

>london "attacks"
>not realizing its a false flag

Rape is about power PLUS privilege. Muslims can’t be rape. They must be something like pedosexuals, childkin, agequeer. It’s their culture and we don’t have any culture, so we couldn’t understand. Quit being such a bigot. Religion of peacEEEeREEEEEEEE

Yes.

But do you really care, Leaf?

These were isolated instances perpetuated by radicals who pervert the Islamic faith.

Which is why we have seatbelts you fucking moron.

its a skeleton

Anzu is so cute.

>Nobody has posted this
Sad!

Im temporarily employed until june then i have to head back to leaf land also u basically live in a shitty box apt

Anzu used to be so cute, now she looks like a thot

please post more pics! i really like this one

>A certain number of deaths occur each year as a consequence of trains operating

>The moustache-twirling cunt who's tying damsels to train tracks should be left alone

Spooky.

you dont live with many of them obviously

trust me lad....once they set up shop in your town you will learn

you will learn

#NotAllAutos

Well that's sucks, do you get tired of seeing the same sites when you roam around Italy?

R A R E W A R E

You like a boy.

No, not all of them, but you're only defending extremists and policies which don't address them with your fatalistic rationale because you hate your white parents, take your condition of life utterly for granted and consider it an historical accident.

Sage.

It's bad when they kill people where they are not supposed to.
A muslim stabbing random people in a poor neighbourhood is just one of many isolated incidents and considered a crime.
A muslim stabbing random people in a liberal/rich/rich liberal area is a crazy ISIS terrorist etc

A cute skeleton

To be honest i havent gone too far outside of rome because im doing 4 days at vatican and 3 days at arlu outside so i have no free time

Relatively speaking, yea it is less of a deal than most things. More people die to beatings than rifles in the United States.

But, I think things will get worse if more and more are introduced. If the muzzies are allowed to grow.

Muzzies will never be real Americans or real Brits because they will always place their religion head and shoulders above their nation. Muzzies will never make a country great because they are incapable of caring about it.

No idea what people see in this cunt. She has no tits, no ass, no curves, looks like a malnourished teenager, and looks like shit without the weeb make-up.

My car doesn't WANT to kill me

What do you think of my gun?

>why do people on Sup Forums like a "girl" that looks like a anime loli

hmmm

She looks rather unhealthy.

Good comparison

Ban assault cars!

Cant wait for you guys to all be riding horses again.

Imagine pinning Anzu down and shitting all over her making her cry and scream in turkish.

That flag! It's rarity!

DELET

How does a leaf work for the See?
I thought we're all atheists

Why don't you try living among them and see for yourself?

>a few people die in UK
>31,000 people die of car accidents
>Are Muslims really that bad? I mean, once you put it into perspective I think it's obvious that they aren't.

I'm not aware of any miniature Mudslimes hiding in people's cars causing them to crash, but I'll look into it.

I got sent here after i worked at osteria francescana for 6 months because i kept asking what goes on in the vatican kitchens as a learning opportunity

cars aren't programed to kill us

you should, faggot.

If it's a warm, tight hole, what difference is it to you?

More people die due to smoking than terrorism, but they choose to do it because its their choice.

However it isn't their choice to get gunned down/stabbed/raped while in public. So even 1 death or incident is too much.

Actually it's 1,400,000 car crash deaths all around the world with China leading with 326,000 deaths, followed by India, Brazil, Mexico and Russia.

In the UK it's 1,400.

DELETE THIS PHOTO OF MY WIFE RIGHT NOW

You should go and live on refugees camp to feel safer

no one will miss you when they find your corpse without your head

Pretty much this kafir had it comin!

This. Op has flawed logic, or none whatsoever. I'm going with the latter.

Fuck off kike
Sage

Accidents are unavoidable.
Terrorism is largely avoidable by not importing people who blindly follows an book of fairytales that encourages killing people who don't believe in said fairytales

can someone black this and turn it into a gif?

>she

why does this not surprise me...

its a roach

Billions have died throughout history so if we bomb the middle east into dust it's not that bad. I mean, once you put it into perspective I think it's obvious.

That's ridiculous.

If more people die from heart attacks than infectious disease, are antibiotics relevant?