Do his followers sincerely believe his lies? Why...

Do his followers sincerely believe his lies? Why? What's the psychology behind loving a figure so much you refuse the truth you know deep down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCCOnBPLAZM
youtube.com/watch?v=pqBauhmAvGw
mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-calls-out-trump-for-claiming-i-never-said-repeal-it-and-replace-it-within-64-days/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-calls-out-trump-for-claiming-i-never-said-repeal-it-and-replace-it-within-64-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=ENcPuUdP6TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They just switch talking points.

Who cares? He's a Russian agent. Enjoy the destruction of your country burger.

They're morons, they got sold by a con man.

Being white and american is literally all they have

what? did this truly happen?

link the youtube clip where he says that he never said that, i'll look for it myself in the meantime and keep checking back

no he said "i never said repeal and replace in 60 days, it might take a while, but itll happen"

or something like that

He's not lying though, he said he would gut it and remove the bad parts.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people lmao

>Do his followers sincerely believe his lies?
No, but admitting you made a mistake is embarrassing and uncomfortable. So ramp up the partisanship and double down, just like the liberals do!

OP GETS HIS FAKE NEWS FROM SNAPCHAT
LAUGH AT OP

Sort of like how obama never gave a shit about blacks yet they would all follow him off the edge of a cliff...?

Because he will stop mass-immigration. And also because lefties hate him.

STILL butthurt over hilldabeast losing again?

The art of the deal. We're gonna win so much, you'll be tired of winning.

He's said it so many times, here's just a couple links

youtube.com/watch?v=eCCOnBPLAZM

youtube.com/watch?v=pqBauhmAvGw

Which would still be a lie since he clearly said it would be immediate and the first thing he took care of in office.

this deserves a bump

pol needs to see what they've done

"I never said replace and repeal OC".. " in 60 days"

Nice gif shill

>Do his followers sincerely believe his lies?
CNN says he is lying.
CNN has no evidence and just cites "a unnamed source".
CNN is the one who is lying.
CNN is fake news and their shills work overtime here.

>media lies to the public
>potus lies to the public
which is worse?

Link the video of him saying "I never said 'repeal and replace Obamacare,'" or this is literally fake news.

>gif doesnt even provide the full quote
>OP gets news from fucking snap chat
Now THIS is pod racing

You must be retarded.

Link where he said "I never said repeal and replace Obamacare"

Trump lied? When? Where?

Done

mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-calls-out-trump-for-claiming-i-never-said-repeal-it-and-replace-it-within-64-days/

Click the video.

>123124135135246246134 levels or irony
or
>obvious shill is obvious

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/697182075045179392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-calls-out-trump-for-claiming-i-never-said-repeal-it-and-replace-it-within-64-days/

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

(((NowThis))) is a legitimate source? Fucking cuckfeed tier garbage.

Tbh, I do think this healthcare stuff is very low-energy. I did expect better.

>WTF I like old angry corrupt feminists now. Lol

He suffers from narcissistic personality disorder so this kind of mental gymnastics is expected from him.

>within 64 days

>gif leaves out the full quote

Kill yourself

I know. I CAN'T TAKE IT!

MR TRUMP, MR TRUMP, I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING! LMAO

TRAVEL BAN FAIL LMFAO
TRAVEL BAN 2.0 FAIL LMFAO
FLYNN FIRED LMFAO
UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION LMFAO
SINKING APPROVAL RATING LMFAO
OBAMACARE REPEAL FAIL LMFAO

SO MUCH WINNING AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Fuck off Hillary

I just found it and watched it.

Anyone who plays this argument leaves out the the timeframe he mentioned. 64 days.

People who try to play this as him saying he never said repeal or replace are outright liars.

Here is the clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENcPuUdP6TA

I hate "progressives" so much that I pretend I like Trump just to see the veins bulge on their foreheads. Also hoping for aneurisms on video sooner or later.

I'm not an American citizen, but if I were, I'd have voted for the desiccated mummy of Stalin if the other choice was Hillary and more importantly - because despite all said, she's completely devoid of character, good or bad - if the other choice was the "progressive" cabal.

So I've been away for a few weeks. When did Sup Forums become infested with shills (moreso than before)?

>this level of dishonesty

1) He ended his sentence after saying he never said that.

2) It's just as much of a lie either way.

You're misrepresenting what he actually said.
>Healthcare is hard.
The man is finding out how hard it actually is to legislate. He tried to force a replacement to get it done quickly, and that didn't cut it.
>Obamacare took over a year to get passed, Trump thought that he could get a replacement passed in like 3 weeks.
Also, you're a fucking faggot.

Liberals are so open minded their brains fall out.

Checked. Obamacare will sink the democrats

>He ended his sentence after saying he never said that.
It's weird you say that, because on your very misleading gif it clearly shows a comma, not a dot.

Please, provide us with the source video in the OP. Also, we use webm here. gif is for clickbaits on facebook.

Writing up a executive order to minimize the negative impact of Obamacare and to begin repealing it was the first thing he did on January 20th. He can't do everything on his own with just a penstroke, he still has to wait for many others to get their shit in gear and go through all the required processes.

Regardless of how long it is taking, it was the number one thing he immediately set out to do.

>took Obama over a year to pass ACA
>Trump doesn't deliver within 60 days
>TRUMP IS A LIAR WTF DUMP TRUMP ALSO RUSSIANS