Why are so many young boys in America turning gay?

Why are so many young boys in America turning gay?

Do they do it because it seems cool on TV and do they even know what anal sex feels like?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7U4N7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They see how girls get attention for being sluts on nickelodeon shows and in school.
They can't get the same attention so they begin acting slutty.
Girls in the class: "Have you heard Timmy is gay" "Oh it's so cute!!" "Heeeeeyy Timmy wanna joint us and talk about girl stuff?"

10 years later Timmy sucks dick for crack under a bridge-

Anal sex feels great desu

>10 years later Timmy sucks dick
Implying faggots like this need a reason to suck dick

thicc

>dat flag

Post checks out.

Oestrogen contamination in the water

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men... For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

It's the newest fashion trend but it's also a symptom of a dying society

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/7U4N7

Because the fast track to success has been equated with victimhood and since they have legalized most degeneracy the last bastion for attention seeking social climbers and professional victims is the trans subculture.

There has almost always been a gay community, we perceive their prevalence simply because of society's loss of dignity and morals allows such degeneracy to be displayed without open judgement.

cute :3

HOLY FUCKING YUM

I truly believe that the power of popular culture is that it can convince the masses that anything is acceptable/cool. I always thought that women were the most susceptible to this brainwashing, but apparently boys are too. Which makes sense because they are children.

I've seen this in my own country and it's disturbing

They're mostly young lads around the age of 13-16

>feels great
Sweden makes a lot of sense right now

This. I thought we had been over this already?

Because suddenly you realise that spending your life with your best friend who you share deep intimate times with, is so much more than some roastie whore can offer you.

Greeks understood this, women are for breeding. Boys are for loving.

this desu

Because it's 2017. Pic related is a modern day Russian male

its because of the chemicals in the water

In Germany, they make money from their youtube channels. Pic related, it's "Ossi Glossy". Yeah, he calls himself Ossi.

We have but there's a lot of new here these days

So brave!

he's cute as fuck tho

would fuck

Sweden YES!

Ayy papi

No, pic related is a modern day Russian male

Because popular culture depicts traditional masculinity negatively, while being supportive of openly gay people.

I wonder who could be behind this trend?

They have inspiration.

Yeah no shit

nothing wrong with feminine penis and boi pucci

>Do they do it because it seems cool on TV
Obviously.

>Bulgarian
>23 year old
>look like pic related without even going through an operation or hormone treatments
>don't use any faggy skin care products because my skin is already nice
>people mistake me for a girl on the daily
>I crossdress at home
>no fucking around with my ass, though, that's fucking disgusting
I don't know how the fuck am I doing this in Bulgaria of all places. Bulgarians used to eat fags for breakfast like the Russians, perhaps the stigma is no longer as strong as it was

look similar to*

>Vladimir Putin cosplaying as Angela Merkel

Is there an ahegao edit of that
if not I am going to make an ahegao edit of that

>thailand
>trying to smear another country as transsexuals

Because they don't have to suppress it in modern society?

>do they even know what anal sex feels like?
If you did you'd turn gay too

If you can relate to or have intimate feelings for the vain, narcissistic, ditzy, judgemental, and all around disgusting homosexuals then you can't pretend that you are gay because they are morally superior or somehow have better personalities than women.

They take all the bad qualities of women and none of the good ones. No thank you.

not that i saw

Raised by single mothers with no male role models.

because cocks taste gud

being straight or gay is a meme, the real fun is in bisexuality and being able to both fuck girls and guys

Kill yourself subhuman evil deviant freak.

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

The feminisation of the west. Through the media, where all white men are evil, stupid, and/or sexual predators, and women are super cool ass kickers who win at everything.

I don't understand gays who fuck traps, if you are gonna fuck another guy, at least do it with a gay man and not a pussy boy faggot, which is a much bigger disgrace.

Kill yourself filthy disgusting faggot nigger

You're a virgin.

he's kind of cute

no

Giving women equality opened pandora's box, Islam knows the score

According to your lord and savior alex jones, aint frogs gay now?

Xenoestrogens, hunt your own meat and grow your own vegetables

In USA too.
Russian traps look more brutal than american males.

Here in Philippines, we call it Sirena.

my brother is 15 and says that this shit is completely acceptable in school. some tranny is 6'2 and 230 pounds, dresses completely like a girl, hangs out with all the black girls, and every picture he has on facebook and instagram gets a dozen people saying how brave and great he is. our society is openly encouraging mental illness

i believe the redpilled gen z meme is true though. they see all this bullshit being pushed on them and accepted and they hate it. they are freshman in high school talking about how dumb the black kids are and how if you think there is anything slightly wrong with identifying as the wrong gender then it's YOU with the problem, not the guy starting a gofundme to get his dick chopped off

the right wing backlash in our country is going to be huge

The stereotypical homosexual isn't even the majority and the rest of us hate those faggots more than you do.

I said your bestfriend, I hope he wouldn't be a lispy fairy fag user

Kill yourself ugly autistic faggot weeaboo freak

Hideous deformed fat manchild nobody will ever love you just kill yourself things will never get better for you. You are sick in the head jump in front of a train it's the only way out you will always be an aberration.

>smear
Implying a lie. Thailand is tranny expert nation.
They know.

No it doesn't. I'm a fag and it's fucking degenerate. Keep to mouth and hands unless you want aids, fudgepacker.

Kill yourself filthy sodomite abomination

aint gone lie he pretty thick would bang

Back in my day, Bridget and Poju were enough...

How do I enjoy prostate simulation through my boipucci?

lol

Because they are the most red pilled generation.

Kill yourself ugly faggot nigger

There we go :^)

Muh dick

Make that 6

Isn't being a lesbian as a male just being straight?

The government schools and jew controlled media educate them to be queer. This is the blessing of ZIONISM.

/Thread

Phaggot

>it's another episode of /lgbt/ raids Sup Forums

fucking christ go back to your containment board idiots

KILL YOURSELF UGLY FAGGOT WEEABOO FREAK

Shit is leeching from plastics that mimics estrogen and it's fucking everybody up.

Here is 16 year old finnish boy who got awarded as the gay of the year 2016.

use lots of lube

>Why are so many young boys in America turning gay?
>turning gay

you and your demi god Putin can fuck off.

No

Why are you so upset?

He's cute desu

Americans are a nation of mudsharks, pedros, and faggets

This is horrible. Do their fathers not beat them straight??

Buy one of those prostate stimulators
I'm not gay but it takes jerking off to the next level

Just make sure to use lots of lube and don't push to hard

If you beat your children, especially for being gay, prepare for jail buddy.

Of course all the degenerate freaks are into animu. Kill yourselves autistic ugly manchildren.

>Gasp

quite the projection there, lucky i'm not fat or ugly^^

>Do their fathers not beat them?
They get into BSDM as a coping mechanism.

I love germany now. We have such a progressive society

he's a mudslime roach

Post feet

>nothing in the ass, that's disgusting

Yeah that's the disgusting bit.. KYS

(((Who))) (((knows))) (((?)))