Most leafs don't have a choice: They Can't Leave

Mindbroke canadians and status quo shills tell Canadian dissenters to "love it or leave it" knowing full well that they cannot.

They do this in order to break their morale and spirit.

It's literally the opposite. This country is expensive as fuck. Leaving to go to most places, sans major urban centres, would mean a more affordable life.

You're insane

>Expensive as fuck
>Literally the opposite

For the vast majority of people, having an "Expensive as fuck" place to live means not having the spare money to save to escape. Unless you can go without food or shelter for 6 months, live on the street and bank ALL of your earnings with zero expenses

Canadian expat here. It's true city's are overrun by chinks and heavy foreign investment making it virtually impossible to live in unless you're a wage cuck or making 200k annually.

Suburbs aren't an alternative really as their prices are increasing dramatically as well so basically you gotta live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

How so? Being able to afford the highest phone and Internet rates, expensive gas, expensive cars, expensive insurance, overpriced food, an insane housing market in which I own property....

I make above the average household income, but not that much. Anyone that tries or isn't a liberal stupid with a mountain of debt is in my boat. Moving somewhere where things cost half as much is pretty attractive.

yeah :) that's pretty much true.

literally insane

Butthurt mohammed living in a 200sf flat in London renting for 4000 a month

insanity

>They do this in order to break their morale and spirit.

That's why america has sayings like "land of the brave home of the free".

Leaf simply has the "just fuck my shit up" saying.

Can't argue with those digits. Guess I'm nuts.

the apotheosis of madness

I want to quit too for USA

They don't want you.

>start a thread
>just call your replies insane

K

k

On the contrary. Marketable skills at networking have been kind to a lot of people, including myself. I could work under a permit in new York or arizona.

k

Brutal thread man. Guess I should check the catalog and see what you're obviously trying to slide

k

Flashback to 1992 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here, racist
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046, takbir

Paki shariablue confirmed

>sage

Can't afford to leave, can't afford to stay. What a shitpicle the poor leafs are in.

Good thing I can leave this dump whenever things turn to shit.

>Good thing I can leave this dump whenever things turn to shit.

Get your passport now. When things get bad, they'll do everything to keep you in.

last year venzualeans had no probs getting a passport and gtfoing. Now there "is a wait" and they ain't leaving, not ever.

Horrifying Fact: They have actual SJW tribunals in Canada.

In the process of it now britbong. Should have it within 5 or 6 months.

Hopefully you get it. They more time you spend in canada the more money you spend and the more taxes, don't be surprised if they do what they can to extend this time and keep you spending in canada.

Soon the .50 cent CDN dollar will come cause JT can't balance a check book, he sold all our reserve gold to soros, he won't build pipelines cause "muh environment" even though has been approved 3 years ago, won't even crack the people's wallet for the largest natural disaster in Canadian history, keeps giving money to corrupt belly up business (bombardier) the only money spent in Canada other than the 1 billion to CBC who's allowed to take private monies as well on top.
Welcome to the Canadian cultural revolution. Chairman Trudeau wants your money but not you!

>333

Excellent post.

WOW. It takes 5-6 months to get a passport??
Cause on the website it says 101-5 business days and you can even pay extra to have it done in 1-2 business days.
Someone is pulling your leg, or your making things up.

k

IIIII-iiiiii--iiiiiii, life in canada is so shittttttttty

They mostly do Landlord/Tenant stuff

I live in America, and have been trying to get a passport since November'ish to escape.

Feels bad, man.

The Canadian Government website says passports usually take 10-15 business days.
He's saying he's getting his in 5-6 months.
He's got a lot of money too it seems, so he could pay the extra money and have it done quickly.
He hasn't.
I so suppose, he's just lying

Dats a full house dawg

k

Hard times for you man :(
America isn't Canada.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo? Thanks for the post??

Where you planning on going??
Why not just go to Mexico?? Hop the border.

As bad as Canada is there are only a few countries I could think of as better.

some parts of USA, Switzerland, Ireland, New Zealand...Estonia, Findland and Hungary might be decent choices as well.

Sup Forums likes to pretend we're cucked, but we are no where near the levels of cuckoldery as the UK, France, Sweden, Germany, etc.

k

Thanks for acting like I'm also a shill ;)

Once Canada gets a new leader in 2019, everything is going to be AWESOME
Parades, festivals, MONEY!!
Trump will cry at how awesome Canada is in 2019 with our new leader some person.

k

Are you stoned? A bot malfunctioning?

Canada will turn into a SUPER POWER
WORLD DOMINATION BY THE LEAFS!!

All the industry that left will come back
People will flock to Canadian shores for high paying awesome jobs in all sorts of industries
Cat food
Dog Food
Dogs as food
Chinese Iphone factory in Canada
The list is endles.
I can't wait. :)

are canadians dumb enough to talk to a bot?

probably.

You have cornered the global market on dog prostitution and it's only been legal to fuck them for a month. Truly, you are an intrepid people when degeneracy is involved.

Dog Brothels!!
WOW!!
What a great idea!!
I'm going to pull up my bootstraps, move to a homeless shelter, work Tim Hortons for 2 years, save all my pennies and then apply for a loan to start my dog brothel.

By 2030 I'll be a BAJILLIONAIRE

CA-NA-DA!! HOO HOO!!
CA-NA-DA!! HOO HOO!!

>everyone i don't like is a shill!

grow up kid, this isn't reddit anymore.

I'm so confused on why anyone would want to leave Canada.
We can start a dog brother, get right. I mean, what does USA??
Nothing.
They need our trees and water or they die.

CANADA WILL BE A SUPERPOWER BY 2030

INTERSTELLAR DOMINATION BY 2050

So excited I can't type.
We can start dog brothels, get rich
What does USA have?

k

Mars??
More like Canada Part 2.
Take that USA!!!!

>cities flooded with chinks
>rich qt chinese girls don't want the BWC

just end my shit

>INTERSTELLAR DOMINATION BY 2050

Maybe then canadians will actually finally really be nice and the idea of canadians being nice will jive with reality.

Canadians are not nice. They are the meanest posters on /pol.

The Canada Space Arm is going to pick up planets like they are nothing.
Milky Way?
Canada Way now
Solar System??
Canada System now

Ayyyy lmaos will be our friends. We will have technology from space.
Americans and Drumpf will be crying into a burger cause we own space.
Outer space will be renamed Canada in the sky

Not the US please - oh wait, you're on Sup Forums; I guess it's ok.

BRB my crack dealer is here.

I should have clarified. I already have my Canadian passport. I'm a dual citizen and waiting on my Polish passport, which will take 5-6 months.

All major cities in canada are just as expensive to live in as the US counterparts but unlike the US the wages are complete dogshit

Hence why any smart person leaves Canada to live in the US.

It's be a crying shame if one of you ladies reading this thread didn't post your tits.

AH I see.
I'm a Global Citizen myself. I have a UN Passport which lets me enter any country I want.
I choose to stay in Canada because I want to be a dog brothel owner when I grow up.

Aren't those passports issued only to UN employees?

Channel your inner Somalishit, Cananigger, and hit the road.

They'd be nice to your face abdul, but in reality they are repressed as fuck and deal in passive-aggression instead of being a man about it.
it's the beta leftist cuck mentality

They give them to anyone faggot. Do research moron. What are you an idiot or something??
Questioning me??!?!?!??!
I typed it on the internet. What more do you need?

am I screwed? stuck here for 3 more years until I get my degree

Lets be honest m8. If I was an Abdul, canadians in 2050 would see me as a fellow muslim.

Diversity is our strength. Are you a burger under proxy trying to make Canadians look racist??
Cause we aren't.
That's UNCanadian bud.
Tell me Jamal, where did the man touch you?? Show me on the doll.

Wrong.

Chill the fuck out. As long as you do not live in berlin, cologne or Dortmund you dont see any illiterate foreigners.
I get why everyone ist freaking out but these cities are cucked anyway

this is an anglos only thread. fuck off and die Hans.

blow me, I win

You brexit'ed, I forgot.
Have fun

Trident was never about the soviets. It was always for you, Hans.

Move to Europe while you can