Funny how Alex is apologizing for Pizzagate...

Funny how Alex is apologizing for Pizzagate, one day after it is revealed that the FBI is investigating Infowars for coordination with Russian intelligence during the campaign.

Something is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxPsgj2DzE&
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something *is* going on.

Not to restate the obvious.

Mind you, Infowars, and by proxy Alex Jones is one of the most influential redpillers out there.

Ive heard he is going to sell diapers for adult people instead pills and shiet.

I don't know whats going on.
Whats the basic gestalt on this situation?

Funny how he didn't even start the Pizzagate thing. Sup Forums did that.

>Something *is* going on
>influential redpillers out there

Indeed.

No idea. Hoping some of you guys might have info.

dude the tactical kevlar diapers have been out for a while

Stupid people are always duped by expressive snake oil salesman. It's the very reason that con men exist. Stupid morons exist, so con men can make money on them.

Leftist level bait thread

I think the OP basically gave the basic gestalt on the situation.

Alex is stronger than ever. long live infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=FIxPsgj2DzE&

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326

The alefantis=rothschild thing surely has bothing to do with it right?

Like, for example, InfoWars having collaborated with Russian Intelligence?

Why is it always the Russians?

The issue is 99% likely that he is being threatened with being sued over Alefantis statements with Joe Biggs.

The Russian thing is ridiculous.

Wait, I thought that was all fake news. I mean, that's what you guys have been saying for months, right? Right guys?

Leftist level bait thread? Still wouldn't be out of the ordinary for elitists to try something. Did Alex Jones actually apologize for pizzagate?

What Sup Forums believes
>They got to him! They're threatening him for exposing them!

What Infowars used to post
>FEMA was going to round everyone up
>Obama had the Colorado theater shooter mind controlled to push gun control
>Obama staged the Boston Bombing

So, the owner of a pizza shop who has politicians fuck children underneath it intimidated Alex Jones into submission but for 8 years, the president who was supposedly the most corrupt person on the planet couldn't?

HE PUSSIED OUT

so? arent they allowed to talk to russian intelligence? jones showed what a cuck he was when he chose his own security over children getting raped but still his organization should be allowed to co-ordinate with anyone they want

Maybe he doesn't want to be sued into oblivion. He has no way of proving the Pizzagate accusations. This is simple fucking logic.

Alex Jones is good for nothing but comedy. It is fun to watch him cry after someone insults Trump, the object of his gay lust.

He is being sued by the owners of that pizza resuraunt because a guy came in ARMED to try and kill them because of jones. He trying to back the fuck down and I do not think it will work

>alex jones

Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled. Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Alex Jones mixes about 70% truth with about 30% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work. Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Daily reminder that Alex Jones has called people who criticise Israel (even if that criticism is legitimate) 'scumbags'. I'm not a Muslim, in fact I'm VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America).

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Lenin

Also, I'd just like to add that not EVERYONE exposing the evil deeds of the Cabal will be killed otherwise that would make the Cabal's game too obvious. I think that the Cabal kills people ONLY if they reveal SPECIFIC information about something (like exact details about an upcoming false-flag terrorist attack to prevent that upcoming false-flag terrorist attack from happening, for example), NOT if they say something VERY general - even if that general thing can potentially empower the masses (like "Anything is possible because the universe is illusory", for example).

"""FBI""" is investigating ANYONE that reports on WikiLeaks. Notice how MSM didn't even try to dig into the CIA leaks.

Infowars grew too much for their own good. Hillary mentioned Alex Jones by name and they will be destroyed by the left. They are far too effective in killing MSM propaganda despite being conspiracytards.

And he had proof of all the other batshit insane things he used to post?

I hate left wing politicians like a lot of people but the shit Infowars was posting during Obama's presidency was fucking retarded.

Remember those nationwide National Guard road marches? Them and everyone on Sup Forums thought there was a martial law happening and they'd be kicking in doors nationwide.

Why the fuck hasn't Trump eliminated the damn opposition in the FBI yet? What exactly is he waiting for?! FBI has gone rogue, and Trump is allowing it...what is his plan here?

Remember when he criticized Trump for being a slumlord back in the 2008 Ron Paul race? I was a Ron Paul campaign captain in my area.

Also, remember when Jones used to jump on anyone that criticized Muslims (SyriaGirl ring a bell)?

Ahhh, libertarianism is a mental disorder.

Still, though, I think he honestly believes what he does is correct. I don't think he intentionally misleads, and I do believe that his information is at the forefront of the 'information war'.

I remember not too long ago some user posted a picture of this guy in a tough guy pose with text referring to him as Trump's enforcer. To that user,This is your champion?

he might like little boy butts.

Maybe. Could be a side effect of drinking too much DNA boosters and brain power pills.

>Why hasn't Trump suicided himself and his family yet?

But yes, it's only a matter of time, he might as well go full force but he still needs to put some pieces into place.

You have to hear his 3 minutes after the prepared statement. He cucked HARD, much harder than what his lawyers wrote for him to say. He went so far as to praise faggot Alefantis's pizza as delicious. AJ recently married a (former?) prostitute Erika Wulff. He also had close connections to GRIDS degenerate Charlie Sheen. My sense is that the powers that be told him to dance or else the entire operation would be ended. As E Michael Jones reminds us, so much of the NWO control is simple libido dominandi.

"This will be the last time I ever talk about Pizzagate." - Alex Jones

The FBI can't create facts where none exist. Trump is a complete fool if he thinks they can.

What show can we watch now, to be free of cucking?

I understand why Alex did this, trying to avoid lawsuit, not get dragged down and bogged down in this, but still.

New show when?

It's different because a business is involved.

>The FBI can't create facts where none exist.

>what is a lie

I hope you are not that naive

Indeed.

Now, someone find the 2008 videos where he calls Trump a slumlord and a mafia-connected corrupted politician.

When Trump makes up lies and then demands that someone makes the lies true, there is a problem. There is nothing but comedy left in the Trump administration.

(((Trumped)))

Spooky post. Really made me think.

>Funny how Alex is apologizing for Pizzagate
It doesn't take much. As soon as Meghan Kelly took one of his broadcasts out of context he couldn't run away fast enough. He's a coward and a conman. Not to mention the fact that he's controlled opposition.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

The man behind the curtain comes out at around 1:39:30. When you listen to someone always check to see who has their hand up his ass first.

bump bump biddy bump bump

He can't be taken seriously anymore. He's been bought out. However Paul Joseph Watson is actually interesting and speaks truth with, as expected by anyone, bias to his beliefs. But you can't trust anyone really and if it bothers people so much then they should research it themselves