Looks like they started serving ((((bacon))))) in burgers in USA. thoughts?

looks like they started serving ((((bacon))))) in burgers in USA. thoughts?

also what the fuck is up with prices there? 10 bucks for a burger? are you fucking insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTan2vYAi8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's probably close to 6 without all that extra shit added

How is bacon jewish?

10 bucks, that's almost here tier.......

A simple burger King meny costs over 100 fish shekels I do believe

In the last couple years a stupid dad is hitting here where they take basic food, swear they are cooking it in a very good way then charging you double what you usually pay. Fast food is meant to be fast and cheap. Anyone who eats at five guys is a good goy.

You've never heard of a bacon cheeseburger? You poor soul.

any REAL american would know that extras are free at 5 guys

+tip goyim

:)

KEK it actually says fucking
((((Bacon))))

Five guys is god tier europoor

If you've ever ate there, then you know that the price is well worth it.

Five Guys is god tier.

They're really good fucking burgers. Enjoy your McDonald's cancer burger poorfag

>{{{BACON}}}
lmao

>started

In n out is better and cheaper

That's how much food costs these days, poorfag. Not that I'd eat that delicious garbage.

>started serving bacon
>started

Five Guys is completely different from Burger King. It's still way overpriced, but it's some of the best comfort food you can get without making it yourself.

Great fucking job, mods. Go fuck yourselves

Holy shit, fuck Chicago. I can eat almost double that for half the price at the 5Guys in my city.

Fact: American cuisine is the most powerful food in the world.

17 bucks for a fast food meal? ripped off

>not knowing the difference between bacon abd ((((bacon))))

kill yourselves poor souls, you won't be missed

Five Guys is a shitty meme-burger place with mediocre burgers and bad fries

>should we use this to highlight foods people have allergies to and might die from?
>no but highlight bacon because poor muzzies might be triggered ;-;

well the bacon and the cheese are extra, if he just got a regular burger (although with any other extra he wanted) it'd be like $6.79 probably

I went to a five guys once. The Burger was average and the fries were fucking disgusting.

The food literally tastes worse than McDonalds and is 3x the cost. I'll never understand how they stay in business or why they kep popping up fucking everywhere now.

Lampshades, soap, and now bacon too.
Great!

10 dollar burger?
That's a burger, just bread and meat.
They don't put bourbon on it or nothing?
For 10 dollars?

We have actual money here so that is not that difficult to afford, and Five Guys is one of the best burgers you can get.

>two patties + cheese
>bacon
>lettuce
>red onion
>green pepper
>jalapenos

>small cajun fries with cajun on extra cajun on side
>cup of water

This is the patricians five guys order. You simply cannot do any better.

and here we find what we call a ''good goy''

the fries are pretty good m8, fresh cut right in the store

the burgers are definitely pretty overrated though

>almost 20 dollars for a burger

Only whites do stupid shit like this
And then they go around bragging about it to other cucks.

Next time you fags go around blabbing about willingly getting gyped keep an eye on the quiet one who doesn't congratulate you, he's the one who thinks you're fucking retarded

Not bad, but in-n-out is a lot more convenient and affordable, and is still out of this world.

>tfw cheapskate
>tfw went to 5 guys once and didn't understand the hype
>tfw will never go again

is liking 5 guys a maymay or people like overpaying for burgers? of course i never eat out, I prefer cooking at home

you have to remember the burger flippers want 15 per hour. the rest of us make 35-50 an hour so a 10 dollar burger for me means I would have to work 15 minutes to afford one. the American dollar isn't worth shit anymore so a 10 dollar burger or a 9.75 watered down cocktail at a bar is typical.

Learn to read mudslime, that says "{{{{ BACON }}}}" not "((((bacon)))))". That's a Bacon Cheeseburger with (extra) {{{{ BACON }}}}, cooked to order, with all the trimmings. It's well worth the price.

Maybe I just popped up on a bad day, mine were undercooked and soggy. Never cared to go back due to the price and there being cheaper and better alternatives on every street corner.

Also is it me or Five Guys always located in the most retarded, hidden back alley they can possibly find in any major suburban center?

Here it would be 30 dollars for a Burger

went twice, hated it the first time

went back a second time at another location, also hated it

cut the friend that recommended it out of my life forever

No, I just have money, it's not that complicated. This is not an unrealistic meal when you are not a poor trashy Croat.

They fries are always soggy. And the burger is only marginally better than a regular fast food burger. In the end, it's still just fast food. Here's the thing though, the patty actually tastes like beef. And it's brown, not grey.

Why you're not making your own burgers is beyond me.

For example:
youtube.com/watch?v=bTan2vYAi8c

Fuck me, I am going to make that one right now. I bet you Americans don't even have vegetables.

You don't have to be jealous because you NEETs can't afford it, five guys is the best fast food burger

That's way too much for a burger and fries.

Hell, I even got the cajun fries because everyone says they're crispier. One of the guys who went with me got the regular. there was absolutely no difference, except for the cajun fries were saltier.

sounds like youre trying to justify your being over charged for mediocre food? youre scared of looking like an idiot. but sorry to say if you think spending 17 bucks on a burger combo is reasonable youre fkn dreamin

from 10 bucks u can buy 6 burgers in Hungary and those are usuly better then the one in the fást food chain restaraunt

In-n-out is way more meme tier. Bland burgers god awful fries. I'd go to any other burger joint first.

Clearly says $8.69 for the burger. You seem like a kid (due to you thinking cursing is "cool"), so let me tell you. If you so blatantly exaggerate like that, your credibility goes down and the other things (your main message) you say are worth nothing.
Grow up, or kys.

I make 25 an hour and am pretty sure I am in the top 10% of earners in my area, and trust me, those people aren't eating $15 hamburgers at five guys hahaha.

The closest to a fast food place you will ever find anyone who makes $20+ an hour is a Chipotle.

honestly if you are eating east-coast burgers a double whopper with cheese from BK is a much tastier burger and it is 1/2 the price

well you can pay a grand to eat literal shit wrapped in news paper. it doesn't make you any less of an idiot just because you had a grand to begin with.

that bun is so shitty

It costs so much because it's in Chicago. Fuck that hell hole.

>unironically hating on in-n-out
opinion instantly discarded

whether they are the best is arguable but if you don't like in-n-out then you don't even like burgers

But it's not shit wrapped in a newspaper, this is a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys, very different. I am sorry if this is difficult for you to understand, you have probably never experienced anything like it. I order burgers at steakhouses, so it gets a lot better than Five Guys.

*Counting my pennies for fast food.

{{{}}} isnt ((()))
You picked the largest burger they have and it's not cheap McD meat.
>pleb not getting extra bacon and extra cheese

All that stuff costs max 5€ here.
And 5€ is still expensive for some bread, fake meat and disgusting seasoning.
I am going to make a lot of money on us economy crash.

>Americans think this is expensive

Ever heard of convenience?

>Croatia talking about the US

i'd pay double for five guys, good shit

>{{{{ BACON }}}}

Fucking kill yourself. Choke to death on your slop covered, cardboard tasting fries, faggot. Mediocre burger at best, you California fag. Piece of shit, trendy, faggot.

That doesn't even make sense, bacon isn't (((kosher))) how the fuck is it related to (((them)))?

Not politics. Report and sage, hooefully mods permaban clueless OP.

Even in spite of the flag, I dont even know where youre from.

They're comparing it to the price of other fast food joints.
You can go to most others here for a similar product for about half that.
Their burgers are on par with a the price you'd pay for at a sit down restaurant. Which isn't outrageous because it's of similar quality.

>$17 for a meal

Lmfao, Five Guys is armed robbery.

Nice autism btw, everyone but you seemed to comprehend but go on
Keep being stupidly goyish

this desu, I can go to the Keg and get a fucking sirloin steak burger for like $14 with sides.

bacon isn't kosher but ((((bacon)))) is. that's the point of the whole damn thread. american people are eating jewish poison without even knowing.

Also, the lot of you guys who think Five Guys is terrible, you're seriously a grade A+ faggot.

I seriously pity your lives and how pathetic your life must be to hate Five Guys. It's overpriced, yes, but it's delicious.

Again, you guys are faggots. Probably the same stupid fucks who unironically think In-N-Out is amazing when in reality it's probably THE most overrated chain in America.

My butt is just fine. I imagine the pain is in your ass after waiting so long in line for a mediocre burger and disgusting fries just to look like a cool california fag. Kys.

Most overrated in THE WORLD.

>started serving bacon
>implying I wasn't able to get a 6 piece of bacon filled burger before
>implying ten dollars is a lot for a well made burger

They've literally always served bacon, unless maybe you're in deerborne

People complain about paying ten for a burger? GO to mcdonalds, they have dollar burgers.

You get what you pay for. You want factory farmed cow meat slaughtered 20 at a time? Or you want grass fed free range cow meat? (I don't actually know if this is the case, but for sure the taste is much much better)

Stop being a pussy faggot

You guys still have the Keg????

b-but muh free peanuts

> $4.19 for 1 fry

You can get tons of fries for that price here.

Adding bacon to a hamburger is so lame. What does it add to the flavor or texture of the burger? Nothing, that's what. You're wasting your money on something so pointless.

Nigga all the red ones are free. The black ones cost extra. Among those are bacon and grilled onions and mushrooms.

Okay so it's not just some (((chain))) shit but actual burgers, I get that, still expensive like here.

Yet you can go to these resturants and get burgers for 6 million shekels and it's just a tiny fart, but tasty as fug

>Flashback
Years ago, went to London
>Chicks all on shopping mayhem as always
>SOHO WE GO SOHO
sigh... do they even got beer there? SURE IT'S ENGLAND!
>Okay then.... But can't we just not sit at the pub here and watch sports with the anglos and try to understand this rugby sport?
NO COME, NIGGERS ETC
>okay then, so like after 6 million hours dragging after them going into each fucking store looking at each fucking item, you all know the drill
EATINGS!

So I get to this place, STEAK YES! RARE PLS
>You get an egg sized steak
>A pint
>and some fries in an actual egg container I am not kidding you, you know for hard boiled eggs in the morning on sundays

That will be 600 fish shekels

>this isn't a dinner! This is ... this is baby size food
SOHO

Tasy as fuck though but you ate the steak in one bite basically.

You literally DO get a ton of fries at five guys. Like a damn bag of them. TO the point of when I go there with a friend, we order one fry and share it and still have left over usually

Grass fed beef is the least tasty. It's a huge scam where they feed the cheapest food to the cow and then turn around and charge a premium because trendy faggots like you are ignorant and don't know where food actually comes from.

Grass fed beef tastes like venison because it is very lean

its a MEME you dip

What's wrong with Kosher bacon?

We've been doing that for a while.

5G is the one of the best if not the best """fast food""" burgers you can get.

No shit tier processed meat or potatoes. Cooked to order using based peanut oil instead of garbage veggie oil. Free peanuts throughout the store to weed out the weak allergyfags

All from a DC metro area franchise. Its a damn national treasure. You are cucked if you dont try the hotdogs at least once.

In and out btfo

100x this. I would rather have a bigmac.

Best burgers are in n out (I haven't had shake shack)

Actually the burgers are an entire meal and their small fries are large enough for two to share.

that's impossible, no one sharts as hard as you obese clowns.

Why do the kike and mudshit fear the pig?

They are fickificki them, aren't they? Instead of eating them like people do?

wish quality fast food was a thing here
only good thing here is shake shack and it is way too expensive

I'd rather eat a greasy bag of Dick's

Five Guys is pretty good. They don't jew out on their meat. Also it's real meat. If you think you are paying too much for real meat, go with the synthetic shit you can get at McDonalds.

Also fuck bacon. Greasy piece of pig lard I don't wanna put into my gym body.

No. Wtf dude have you ever BEEN to 5 guys??

I make 20/hr more than you and would go to mcdonalds over chipotle any day

it's not $10 for a burger, it's $8.69 for a double burger with bacon and cheese

also that $4 fries is so fucking huge, enough fries for a whole family