GREATEST THREAT TO OUR SOCIETY

Themesong:
youtube.com/watch?v=51ybp_YFo7I

How long before machines and AI are developed to the point where manual labor being replaced by robotics is the least of our worries. I am not talking about skynet apocolypse, I am talking about a complete redundancy of human existence, a point in time where anything and everything can be done better by machines(intelligence). A time where the question "what is the point of life?" can no longer be answered with "explore and discover". Humans reduced to simply existing, passive receptacles for experiences, requiring only input as there is no need for their output anymore.

Good. The first people to go will be niggers and sandshits

They will be the last to go, as they are the last people on earth to develop technology like that. The oogoboogo tribe on some pacific island will throw all this stuff on a massive bonfire.

A lot of it is already there. The service industry only has people in it because companies don't want the blow back from being in the news for laying people off.

I have thought a lot on this topic as well OP and I came to a single question, "Is it enough to be an audience member?" I don't have the answer for that. I am an artist, I love to create, but I know human art (in all forms) is soon to be replaced by A.I. Feels bad man.

Wrong. You obviously view computer tech as magic because I assure you these fucking monkeys could not program. Automation means immigration loses literally all logical reasoning because there will be no low skill labor for those niggers. They go back to Niggerland, and proceed to starve to death while we colonize mars and worship Elon as the new savior

Thats what videogames are for.

it is ok if I get a waifubot (male)

See when you said "the first people to go" I read that to mean "cease to exist", which is what I was disputing. I was basically just saying that all these nigs will continue to exist in nigland. So we are agreeing with each other.

Still doesn't change the slow trod towards, as this user aptly puts it, simply becoming "an audience member".

are there still toll booths on german roads?

They will only continue to exist for as long as we provide them with massive amounts of gibs in the form of foreign aid. They are like asshole house cats. Shit and piss everywhere and if they ever managed to get out of the house they'd die.

Until we hit a point where you are so redundant there would be no reason to waste resources on keeping you content with waifubots. Although that point in time is likely to happen many generations from now if it ever does come to be. So yes, you probably will get your waifubot (hopefully).

I believe so. Large stretches of private highways, I think the autobahn or part of it are toll roads?

what you do with your robot in the privacy of your own underground home is up to you. No robofag parades

No, it is automated. Why?

Holy shit that gives me an idea. Why don't whites pour our money into underground home construction? We escape from the nignogs where they cannot find us

Part of autobahns are toll roads yes, but there are no booths. All done through license plates. They see where you got on and where you got off.

but becoming an audience member for what?
why would we be allowed into the audience?
what do we give back? nothing
why should we receive anything at all? welfare? UBI?
if thats the case then humanity is headed towards Idiocracy
and then, if something in the system fails, or if the system decides (assuming it is a sentient system) humanity is not needed anymore, then everyone is fucked

>the only way to survive the plague of coons and dunes is to go underground
I don't know if I necessarily would consider that "winning". In the novels I have read the people who end up living underground are usually the remnants of the group that lost.

>having a waifubot
>ever going out again

if consider niggers as not people (they arent people) then you can count it as a natural disaster

you dont "lose" against a natural disaster

What if waifubot decided you were to needy and cheated on you?

just a conversation I had recently about immigration and muh jobs we wont do bs, I brought up toll roads, as we have barrier free tolling on most of our roads, and tool booths are being phased out, I asked what happened to all the people working in the toll booths, it's a microcosm of a much larger looming disaster.

>Sup Forums it's at it again.

They are already shoving third-world hordes of human garbage down our throats unjustifiably, with only the fig leaf of our supposed white guilt to conceal their organized genocide against us.
They have such disdain for the ehite race that they consider us unworthy of even reasoning with at this point.

Weird, I always see them talking with just white people.

waifubots are programmed to be loyal

>but becoming an audience member for what?
In the short term? custom A.I. built entertainment content.
>why would we be allowed into the audience?
>what do we give back? nothing
>why should we receive anything at all? welfare? UBI?
Because a mob is still a powerful thing, and 7 billion people is a big mob. The mob will have to be pacified. Otherwise with no meaningful work there would be massive civil unrest before a complete take over could happen. So you give them a circus, there is no meaningful work for most people to have, and that leads to the question, "Is it enough to be an audience member?"
>if thats the case then humanity is headed towards Idiocracy
That is precisely where we are headed if the current trends continue.
>and then, if something in the system fails, or if the system decides (assuming it is a sentient system) humanity is not needed anymore, then everyone is fucked
Basically yes. In the long term we are fucked. We will be entertained right out of existence. Birthrates will decline, all ambition to achieve will be choked out of us, the means to create will be beyond our capability. Human creations will be viewed like a child's crayon drawing. It is nice that he tried but the skill level is too low.

There is the chance of what some call the Upgrade, which is going deep into augmentation until you are more machine then man, then you just keep upgrading with the tech as it advances, functioning as part of the digital beast we have created. Even then we are back to the question, without meaningful work, is it enough to be an audience member."

New age of extreme religious spirituality. Machine will never be able to replicate the human soul. That will be the last thing humans hold on to. Even if you don't belive in a human soul, you'll have to or else admit that your life is meaningless and fall into insanity/depression. By then human life will also be cheap with synthetic wombs and genetic engineering.
Expect a huge religious/conservative movement to put priority on natrual human life. Transhumanists will be the new left.

There is also a perfect middle ground. Humans become a genetically perfect spiritual race, exploring the universe. While machines do all the heavy labor and terraforming to create a garden of eden type world.

How? What is loyalty? and I don't mean the dictionary definition, I mean how do you program an AI to understand that concept? You would likely need to have an AI that is capable of complex thinking at which point it would arguably be able to cheat on you as well.
Alternatively it isn't very intelligent at all and can be just ordered around, but then is it really a waifu? That sounds more like a onahole on legs.

I mean, there is a chance that people don't riot in the fucking streets that foreign invading niggers have taken their livelihood, frankly I think whites would get quite a shock if mass layoffs. But even in that scenario, it would bring about the "needed" collapse to justify more "far-right" militant action to repair our civilization. It wouldn't be comfy, but it is ultimately better than the alternative, which is being genocided via the womb over the course of the 21st century

Humans will keep distracting themselves with entertainment and gradually devolve into weak apes as high IQ and good physique are no longer needed for survival.

That will never happen as long as womans keep having standars.