OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/notaspy/1vAxRgWaQqaKl
blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare
youtube.com/watch?v=PeCfyqqF5Pk
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgWaQqaKl
ustream.tv/channel/occucakes
cnn.com/2017/03/24/opinions/obamacare-health-care-fiasco-cannon-opinion/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

Tired of loosing...

NEW THREAD

TIME TO GET TO WORK AGAIN, MY LITTLE SLAVES

>Trump coordinated with them

He coordinated with them so well that they refused to vote for a bill that he supported.

CHOO CHOO

AWOOVEMENT

PHILLY RALLY LIVESTREAM ANTIFA IS BURNING SHT

periscope.tv/notaspy/1vAxRgWaQqaKl

blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare

99D chess

bizarre and dystopian

SYRIAN FLAG SPOTTED AT TRUMP MARCH

ALLAH BASHAR SOURIA

KILL THESE FUCKING TRAITORS

Remember who is to blame

>The GOP Leadership who wrote the bill, Told Trump the votes were there, and then failed
>The people who saw the bill and didn't vote on it because it was awful

Why would you EVER go with a bill that says "Hey, trust your government!" at a point when trust in the government was at an all time low?

Trump's newest weekly address

youtube.com/watch?v=PeCfyqqF5Pk

It made me feel great to be an American.

How many antifa will die today?

I know you were given a script, but people around you all read art of the deal. You sound like a tinfoil hat retard right now by bitching about them both doing what we wanted them to do

>Trump proclaims today Greece Independence Day

You know you're badass when you just decide to give other countries a national holiday while tweeting from the shitter.

>philly burning
Glad they're doing us a favor.

Today is Greek Independence Day, /ptg/. Say something nice about the Greeks.

Not enough.

Have the attacked a trash can yet?

>Trump totally fails at something
>"muh 4d chess everyone who disagrees is a shill"

Have we become Sycophants?
What makes us different from the Berniebots?

>Burns a garbage can
>WATCH OUT, NAZIS!!

>Promoted from Hitler to incompetent

This is fine.

FUCKING WEW!

At least it is the real Syrian flag, instead of the terrorist flag that the gommies used when they shut down that airport.

pay denbts

Just one will be enough

I want it on camera, so we can post it here over and over again

MARCH IS STARTING
OUR BOYS ARE GETTING PREPARED FOR CRACKING SKULLS

They have nice beaches

I actually choked up. Intensely patriotic. The vacuum of space and all it touches is rightfully American space clay.

Stop talking like a hysterical teenage girl if you want me to take you seriously.

They hate America, and we don't.

those retards will hang on the day of the rope

People filtering in for a rally in Portland. Pic related is the counter-protest so far

>ustream.tv/channel/occucakes

>20 people at the march

>Trump says he's disappointed with the Freedom caucus
>Trump said that he supported the bill

So agreeing with Trump is now shilling, okay.

This can be scary or funny depending who goes on trial? I assume the person on trail know before hand that fox news viewers will be determining their fate.

I think I've been here too long
Last night I had a dream that Sup Forums threads were 350 posts instead of 300

But they can't. They can however pay their nato bills.
That will do.

kek looks like /sg/

He know the FC is safe, they are progun as fuck, and their people love them, they don't mind being a punching bag if it helps Trump long term.

Democrats want us to get tied down fighting one another, stop.

do we have a youtube stream? I can never get video to show for me, for some reason

Are there any movies already out which cover the whole election?

Or are some being made?

There need to be some long form media on the great war. I want to relive it.

Very, very impressive.

How to solve healthcare:

-free market in insurance
-sell across state lines (with federally regulated minimum care for all policies sold across state lines, within-states can be anything)
-shunt all people with pre-existing conditions to Medicare, and get them to pay monthly premiums for it.

With the above, premiums for ordinary people will crash through the floor. We're talking like $50 a month. Thus, there is no need for subsidies. The elimination of subsidies (along with the pre-existing coverage premiums) will pay for the people on Medicare and then some.

Government saves money, everyone's covered, nobody has to have more coverage than they want to pay for, insurance companies aren't going insane trying to spread high-risk patient costs among their entire customer base, literally everybody wins.

You're welcome.

Reminds me of when there were bernie memes of mathematicians coming up with new formulas to secure victory for bernie. People here don't like to admit defeat, they're stubborn and hardened in their stances. A lot of people don't want to give off the hint of blackpill.

The truth is somewhere in between on this subject and we won't know how it affects everything for years to come.

>Contend, O Lord, those who contend with me;
>Fight against those who fight against me.
>Take up buckler and shield;
>and rise for my defense.
>Draw spear and javelin;
>and rush after my pursuers.
>Say to my soul,
>"I AM your deliverance"
Pray before every battle user, it's the only way to ensure victory

They pay their 2%

goddamn holy shit I fucking love being an American

Which one of those are you?

Can't you be more positive for once

it's early and cold
the antifa are there in force though

That ballsy fuck waving the Syrian flag

>black block hoodies.

Literally German terror tactics. Shoot their faces, save pics for LEOs.

I've had enough of cuckservatives!
Repeal and REPLACE AWOOOO!

This whole deal with the bill and how Trumps done nothing with a majority in congress only shows how the GOP cant for the life of them govern america. Its almost sad. Ill be called a shill but holy shit how much blind love can you have for a person and a party who dont know how to fucking govern.

Checked for space.

It's a lost cause. People are determined that the Freedom Caucus are anything but a liability to Trump despite being made of nevertrumpers and libertarians.
You're called a shill for disagreeing despite not being shown proof that the FC isn't going to obstruct whatever Trump asks for.

How exactly are you any different than Bernouts with your "anyone with a differing opinion is a shill" mentality?

All i know is if the Republicans do not repeal Obamacare, they will lose the House in 2018 and possibly the Senate

How so? Justice is not some abstract concept that only a select few can render. Justice is what punishment society as a whole determines is appropriate for a crime. If anything this is more true justice than a court can deliver.

You have always been useful idiots... Heavy on the idiot

>Counter Trump protest slightly larger than Pro Trump protest
IT'S OVER, DRUMPF IS FINISHED! HILLARY WILL WIN!

let the big boys teach you politics sweetie

A lot will go into how much Trump can get done between now and the mid-terms. If he fails to get anything else done then yeah it wont be good, but if he gets a lot of other things done I think it'll be okay.

I was in Washington, Iowa

Because shills around here are obvious as sin. You're wasting your time, which is why I'm not taking you seriously, because you have to meet your quota and spend time here, regardless

>>Counter Trump protest slightly larger than Pro Trump protest

Well they're getting paid, so...

The most bizarre thing is that they call you a shill for agreeing with things that Trump himself has said very recently. Trump says that he's disappointed in the Freedom Caucus and I'm inclined to believe him.

>Congress needs to do the opposite of "move on" from health care. It needs to drive down prices for the vast majority in the individual health-insurance market by repealing Obamacare in full. It could then subsidize those who still could not afford coverage by converting Medicaid to block grants that give states the flexibility to target those resources to the truly needy. Finally, it should drive prices downward by expanding tax-free health savings accounts (HSAs)

cnn.com/2017/03/24/opinions/obamacare-health-care-fiasco-cannon-opinion/index.html

Why is CNN shilling for Obamacare repeal? Does 4D chess work this quickly?

cops are out with the bikes
fire and brimstone christians are proclaiming hellfire on the Antifa fags

>B-B-BUT HE'S OUR GUY! DISAVOW, HEHEHE

What are we going to do when they block funding for the wall? The NeverTrumpers who are blatantly stabbing him in the back out in the open for all to see, and the faggots here who are cheering them on!

Anyone that supports the Freedom Caucus, when we control the House, the Senate, and the White House should kill themselves.

They are orthodox.

>Heavy on the idiot
Who and at what age does someone say that?
Their mid like 40s?
Sounds like something from a 90s sitcom. Just insert a laugh track and it wouldn't be too far off

Holy shit. Space empire soon.

Checked, all is not lost

You want to solve healthcare?

Make it affordable. People shouldn't have to rely on insurance for a routine checkups or paying for prescriptions. People shouldn't end up in debt for a broken arm. Insurance is part of the problem, not the solution.

Trump is safe for 2nd term and he can do a lot of things without the help of the legislative branch.

>sklunk

Also good enough for me.

Clean out your browsers. Ctrl Shift Delete.

>Everybody is cheering for antifa corpses, and all the shills still following "Muh Freedom Caucus!" Narrative

SAD!

4D chess is very apparent if you know about the different factions going on.

Basically Trump set Ryan up to fail and hit his career hard today. Conservatives made a big win today. Democrats are fucked. Trump """"tried"""" to keep Obamacare from imploding (with a bill doomed to fail in the first place). It showed that Ryan can't do shit.

Long-term When Obamacare implodes, Dems are going to take the heat. "The best thing for the republicans would be to let Obamacare implode" and now it will, and Trump/GOP won't be blamed for not trying. When Obamacare implodes, Trump/Republicans will be in a much better position to ask for the straight RandPaul-esk solution since it will be in crisis fix. Right now there is no crisis fix so that is why there was this "compromise-not-everything-we-want" bill and it failed.

Dems think they had a victory today, but the long term strategy is going to crush them, repeal Obamacare, and put in EXACTLY what the conservatives want without compromise.

>We are gonna go to space
>but first let me fuck up the earth by not helping with climate change
>and let me take away programs that help the poor
>and try to take away 20 million peoples health insurance
what a terrible president, im so glad im a liberal, they make way more sense, Obamaleaf has truly changed my ways.

blame r
so they can say ITS THEIR PLAN

Well, We have the affordable care act for that! I have VERY affordable healthcare at $750 a month with a $8250 deductible!

>All these threads with non-Sup Forums named images that are literally just
>DRUMPF BTFO, it's not even been 100 days, but haha look at this bill no one wanted that got pulled for being shit
>The entire thread if the OP responds is literally just DRUMPF BTFO
What is even going on?

Joe Scab is a gypsy cunt just like everyone in your cuntry Count Dracula

raided Tbh

The God Emperor should side with Rand Paul and get him to make the reform. Rand Paul is the only member of the GOP with some sense, some backbone, and an appeal to the younger generation.

Shillcon 2

Yeah I was only talking about the mid-terms. 2020 is still a long way off.

>What are we going to do when they block funding for the wall?
Thats not freedom caucus that is pro-globalist

They're not real trials, just acting out actual cases. It's mock trial on a national scale.