Belarus activists arrested before planned protest

Authorities banned the demonstration planned for Saturday afternoon and dozens of police detention trucks were deployed in the center of Minsk.

The authoritarian former Soviet republic has seen an unusually persistent wave of protests over the past two months against President Alexander Lukashenko, who has ruled since 1994. After tolerating the initial protests, authorities cracked down. Lukashenko this week alleged that a “fifth column” of foreign-supported agitators was trying to bring him down.

breitbart.com/news/belarus-activists-arrested-before-planned-protest/

This is the end of Belarusian Protest of Dignity. The country comes back to normality and stability.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1mNuPYQHOA
youtube.com/watch?v=WqE4yQrh6S4
youtube.com/watch?v=F6hE7yylAVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh2PSUAr7Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=NBDzUmyzYhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSXRwbNzElo
youtube.com/watch?v=-zRI6-8t3YM
youtube.com/watch?v=zln1kyF9Ho0
youtu.be/o_gxWxqGGwk
youtube.com/watch?v=LwGG8LRqKTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ySrdLpmCL_8
youtube.com/watch?v=2AUSlSl3zYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahahha CIA monkeys make this shit again

Mr Trump fired all CIA agents on rightful Russian territories. USA doesn't care anymore about democracy and human rights in so called "Russian world". Are you sure that these protesters weren't hired by Russians? Or maybe they protest spontaneously?

if Lukashenko didnt bring back stability, Russian army would do it. Kremlin was doing nothing lately except calculating how to use these protests for its interest

>Those familiar anti-riot tactics.

Are you sure that these protesters weren't hired by Russians? Or maybe they protest spontaneously?
> Kremlin was doing nothing lately except calculating how to use these

lol euronews niggers. No but its would be cool. Lukashenko never have a strategy in economic. Only easy money from russia.

> No but its would be cool.

Novorussia has probably much worse economy than Belarus. I think that you should be careful what you wish for.

> ahahha CIA monkeys make this shit again

proofs?
trump and putin are buddies... donald would never want to destabilize russias colony

>kurwa autist noise.
Novorussia creation was after west make coup d'etat in Cuckrain niger. Novorussia SAVE russian people.
You forget fucking timeline and try to speak something here.

>Novorussia SAVE russian people.

By shelling their towns with Grad missiles?

youtube.com/watch?v=iSXRwbNzElo

>kurwa bring proofs of nazi cuckrain whores
its ok niggers
kurwas and hohols and ISIS brothers forever.

>ISIS

I would like to remind you that the biggest foreign group of ISIS members are citizens of Russian Federation. Russia also bombs Syria in such way that ISIS gains new members everyday, because it is the only way for homeless and hungry people to survive after Rusian airforce bombs their houses and workplaces xD

>ISIS members are citizens of Russian Federation
>members
>France
Nobody care kid. if even my cat know that ISIS is CIA Mossad creation

Is "fifth column" today's slide word?

Russia bombs Syria, makes desperate people who lost their houses to join ISIS and later on this strategy fires back at Russia. Not wise xD

>Russia bombs Syria, makes desperate people who lost their houses to join ISIS

Euronews monkey start shitting again lol.
In Syrina died 200 000 people

If Russia not halp, 1-2 bln like in Iraq Lybia

>Euronews

Fuck yourself, i don't like European Union

> If Russia not halp, 1-2 bln like in Iraq Lybia

Source? Proofs?

nobody care bitch
you average brainwashed stupid Kurwa like 99% white niggers in you country

youtube.com/watch?v=-zRI6-8t3YM

> breitbart
> euronews

oh man...

put my balls from you mouth niggers anr try speak something.

youtube.com/watch?v=zln1kyF9Ho0

> Russian protests in Latvia
That's Moscow.

Seeing Steven playing the carrot recorder is a childhood dream of mine.

youtu.be/o_gxWxqGGwk

>protesting in a para dictatorship against the government
lel

That's video from 1992. Nothing really changed since then in Belarus. They even protest out of the same reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwGG8LRqKTc

1992-2017 - everlasting circle of CIA violence

>another "spring" revolotion sprouting with "protest" , identical win name of the Ukraine coup named "revolution of dignity", intent on toppling the government and open the country for globalist power brokers
>Hurr durr (((activists))) arrrested THIs is anudda show

Gramps Soros,watcha doin?

David Rockefeller already died. When Soros dies, the planet earth will enter onto new level of prosperity and peace.

Go away, KGB shill. That is not even funny.

> When Soros dies, the planet earth will enter onto new level of prosperity and peace.

kissinger and brzezinski should die too... they are doing too much mess before grave

Their families will not allow that

I hate government but I hate CIA monkeys and naive niggers from (belarus folk) more

You really think they don't have successors?
It won't be over until they are all dragged to the surface and skewered.

This has nothing to do with Russia you fucking idiot. Lukashenko himself claimed that protesters are trained by Germany and USA. Russia won't get anything if Belarus collapses because that means Russia will collapse soon too. Russia and Belarus are very similar. They have very different type of relationship then any other post-soviet countries. So these ideas about ebil Putin planting something in Belarus are just hillarious.

Both countries actually facing serious economic problems and thats the real cause of unrest.

>This has nothing to do with Russia you fucking idiot.

I would like to believe it but conflict between Minsk and Moscow escalated a lot in last months. Russia pressures Belarus to give permission on building military bases, it also bullies Lukashenko with perspective of huge military training Zapad-2017 (4000 train cars of equipment, supposedly), that could easily turn into occupation and joining Belarus to Russian Federation. Belarus fights for low price of oil and gas - it began to improve its relations with Poland to have better bargaining position in negotiations with Russia. It began to buy oil from Iran. Lukashenko removed visa-movement with over 80 countries and opened the country for millions of foreigner tourists. All of this was very irritating for Kremlin.

>Lukashenko himself claimed that protesters are trained by Germany and USA

He can't accuse Russia because it could kill him xD Of course, he is going to make fairy tales about "western fifth column" for internal needs.

Fuck Lukashenko!
Come to Poland, dear Belarusians!
Our companies need a lot of unqualified workers doing physical job, because ours are working in Germany/UK for higher salaries xD

youtube.com/watch?v=ySrdLpmCL_8
youtube.com/watch?v=2AUSlSl3zYo