youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

>muh Jews

Please spare leafland

We're being hit hard

>"According to plan"
Hello.

Thank you. Please tell me how I can be a better goy.

I ain't even mad anymore. Our gods seemed to have abandoned us. Yours is more persistent. GG shlohmo.

The kikes gain an inch and lose an inch every day.

Every time someone learns the truth in an educational and non crazy way, the zionists are losing.

funny , you think you know...

I entirely understand your disdain for them but I do not agree, Would save a-lot of headaches to just explain to everyone but I also agree there too because of history we should not.

Like that douche posting Yaldabaoth but knot actually knowing what he is posting..

Frustrates the crap out of me.

have a recoloured flag.

honestly believe there is no chance

thx for rubbing it in kike

Thank you master

Your marked people nibble away at America like it's a big hunk of cheese, then quietly screech among yourselves about your intelligence.

Do you nose-ni66ers truly think white Americans aren't aware? That we aren't building a rat trap big enough to snap all ur necks?

We're about two years out from the middle class in America becoming vocally incensed at Israel and your people who drink the blood of our white soldiers. Do you think Americans are stocking up on ammo and bug-out-bags to survive when you "win." No, this is in preparation for you lel. Your people never learn through history. You build phallic Jew York structures in tribute to your genius, and hiss-spit at the goy below.

Soon, David.

You would think Jews or whatever they were called before they were Jews would realize over their long illustrious history of being persecuted that need to chill the fuck out with their bullshit before being persecuted again.

Nope. Gain a little bit of traction, overplay their hand. Every time always throughout the course of History.

We feel sorry for you for getting BTFO, you infiltrate and get totally retarded with it again, we BTFO you again, and then we feel sorry for you for a little while again.

Pathetic. Just fucking pathetic.

I don't hate you. I just think you're a bunch of stupid fucking idiots. The 'Jews are smart!' meme is just retarded.

You're a bunch of pervert parasites, and have proven it over and over and over again.

Idiots

I dont think so

Its the golem scholomo its the golem and you are the sorcerer

Proxy or are you really from Mongolia?

well this is a bait thread so idk wtf you are talking about.

we have made a retard without even trying.
congrats tyrone

There will be a reckoning for your kind, just you wait Goldbergowitzstein.
Those holocaust sci fi novels are gonna get real and even more realisitc

Maybe he's on holiday.

youtu.be/-KTsXHXMkJA

Nobody cares about Jews anymore. You basically shot your load with Eichenwald. You're a literal laughing stock and nobody takes you seriously anymore.

"Oy very, I was just kidding, goy! Don't you understand muh bait thread? My Borscht Belt comedy?! I'm the Shecky Green of Sup Forums!"

Sure Chaim.

I love when Jews LARP
>What they actually look like when they LARP

Shut the fuck up rabbi.

Looks comfy in a way. I wish I had a culture to be part of.

yes this are the ones we divert your attention too

Make more movies with less black people.

what's the plan ?

cant...
well i surely cant let you know...

Fuck goys,get shekels.

fuq up all economies they started with the most anti semitic countrys

It wasn't a request goy.

up text
black spider man
black iron man
black thor
black hulk
black captain america

oh its going to be great ...

>comic book movies

Ok?

We might as well have a little fun with your trolololing.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9hpMhcIcC8

speaking of up next.

Take your pick.

Or got someone special in mind ?

Don't be shy.

>tfw ur bein a gud goy