WE

Sup Forums going to go see the film about Japan's First Black Samurai?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
youtube.com/watch?v=sGfR8ZtD78Q
nbbkaf.org/content/Black Shogun.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Black Samurai.

Japan was isolated for hundreds of years, no Japanese was allowed to leave Japan.

The Americans arrived in Japan and gave them modernised weapons such as the Gatling gun.

Then a civil war broke out between the samurai and the modernised Japanese.

After the civil war, the Samurai simply became an art.

Therefore, true black samurai cannot exist.

No no. Just prior to, or at the beginning of the Sakkoku in something like the 1460s, the very first non-Japanese samurai was an African Christian.

There actually was a first black samurai. He kinda sucked at it tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

>14th century negro as a samurai
>google shows It actually happened

Yeah, I'd actually enjoy a film like that. Would be interesting to see how they treated an African

youtube.com/watch?v=sGfR8ZtD78Q

he was literally just in a video game.

I bet the Japanese probably never saw a African before, there must of been extreme bantz.

Lol, going to see movies?

Sorry not a cuck.

I bet the jews did this

The Jews fear the samurai.

They kinda suck at everything.

> Canada has asked South Africa's singing firefighters to go home after an internal pay dispute could not be resolved, Working on Fire said on Saturday.

> ''The Canadian government has asked us to get them out of Canada as soon as possible,” said Johan Heine, chairperson of the board of Working on Fire.

> But Heine said the team has indicated that they will not leave until they receive confirmation that their pay demands will be met.

t. no understanding of Japanese history

He wasn't even black. He was legit a funny curiosity that the Japanese used as a jest. They dressed him as a bodyguard just like you dress a monkey. The first foreigner to be given the title of samurai was a white guy.

WE

*Wasn't even a samurai sorry

is if its historical, sure.

>it is also possible that he also came from Portugal
HOL UP

>What we started.
>mfw

>He kinda sucked at it tho.

wtf is your source for that? weapons bearer for Nobunaga and fought to the end at Honno-ji. Nobunaga said he had the strength of ten regular men. where exactly did you get the impression that he was an incompetent warrior?

not even trying to WE WUZ here, but I always got the impression that Yasuke was pretty admirable except for the whole Nobunaga being brutal aspect.

> Black Samurai

Fuck no

There was one, he was the pet negro of a Daimyō there.

> Yasuke fought alongside the Nobutada's forces for a long time but he eventually surrendered his sword to Akechi's men.
> They asked Akechi himself what to do with him. Akechi said that the black man was a beast and did not know anything

I hope they keep that line in the movie

He wasn't a samurai. He was a foot soldier. He was never given the title of samurai.

>People genuinely believe this

WE WUZ BANZAI CHARGIN' AND SHIT

Good thing my blood is RED and BLUE

Do your research

Actually he did exist, his name was Yasuke and he fought for Oda Nobunaga

>Blacks starting to take credit for Asian martial arts now

Its fascinating how someone can say so much about something they have little knowledge of.

Why the fuck do niggers think melanin is some sort of magical power?

Yes but technically he wasn't a samurai.

He was an Ethiopian that went to Japan to BECOME a Samurai, and he was given the title, but he was treated like a clown.

Black guys, if you guys lurk here on Sup Forums,

tell me what ya'll think about this We Wuz Kangs shit that's flowing around your communities.

>the original chinese were lacks
And then they evolved?

it lets them absorb the Light of Ra

Why do niggers think the word "black" refers exclusively to them?

LOL at this thread
u don't even know all samurai was black
u niggas r dumb
nbbkaf.org/content/Black Shogun.pdf

I fucking hate the reason this movie exists.

I've done research about this whole "We wuz samurai" shit that's flies around extreme black supremacists and those who like them.

There was only one (1) time, before the modern era, an African was in Japan.

It was a Congolese slave that was left by a European explorer (forgot his specific origin). While the slave (forgot his name, let's just call him Congo) stayed in Japan (in fact, he stayed in a cage until he was let out) Congo was tested to see if he was truly black. He wasn't dipped in oil, or tar, Congo was aprox. 6'2 in height.

This is where the samurai part comes in. Congo became a servant to a famous Japanese general. Congo could be seen in town with the general (pictures show him and general) many times.

Unfortunately, the general died in a battle, against another general. The victorious general didn't care for Congo, which was around the same time the European arrived back to Japan, happy to see Congo even alive.

False actually, popular recounts say that he was ennobled by Nobunaga and he became one of his closest retainers, he was also given the title of sword bearer.

yes he was a samurai. like I said he was the personal weapons bearer for the most powerful warlord in Japan

his country of birth isn't 100% known but he came to Japan from Portugal as a Jesuit missionary. he was chosen by Nobunaga to join him because he liked him

where are you people getting these ideas about Yasuke, exactly? it's true that Mitsuhide called him a beast but Mitsuhide is the biggest cuck in Japanese history

ra sucks what a nigger god

u didn't even get important numbers

Da namez Shin'zel Niggamaru bitch.

How can you come up with so many different stories.
Not one will resemble the movie though.

A weapons bearer isn't a Samurai you dumb fuck. Samurai is a political class, and part of the warrior caste. Both of which are something that a Nigger could never be because he's not Japanese.

because UK poster has literally no idea what he's talking about

hopefully the movie will not be shit. even if the only battle scene is Honno-ji it will still be an epic climax. Yasuke had one of the most interesting lives of any negro ever

I cannot wait for white-chink alliance to wipe the black annoying subhuman out of the face of the Earth

What? I can't hear you from all the KEKS moaning to BLACKED. Let's face it and be honest. Too many whites are willingly to race mix and be cuck.

>t. Mitsuhide

he was a samurai as well as weapons bearer because Nobunaga was an absolute madman who didn't give a fuck about the traditions of the Japanese caste system and made him a samurai because he believed in a strict meritocracy. if Nobunaga says he's one of his samurai, then he's one of his samurai.