Dennis Montgomery associate debriefs MCSO Cold Case Unit

this is fucking huge guys. the interview is over an hour long. the guy is intimately familiar with Montgomery and discusses his information as well as a bunch of other conspiracies in depth.

parts one and two are mislabeled.

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"trump is a double agent" ~27:30

wtf does that mean?

not mentioned in the Freedom Watch letter: the CIA apparently hacked every foreign embassy on US soil and stole their crypto keys and bank records. 31:00

weird how Arpaio and Blixseth are now both in jail on contempt charges.

Bamp

to the top

>Arpaio
is not in jail and even if this faggot judge convicts him Trump will pardon him

this is fucking huge.

this is fantastic! im sharing this out.

so there's at least two murders associated with Obama's birth certificate?

and what was the point of hacking the records for all 3 candidates? was this a breakaway group in the CIA who did that? or was it a way of casting doubt on birthers by messing with everyone's records?

Posted this Montgomery shit the other day. Faggots didn't Believe. Broke the day of London happening

it is very clearly real.

weren't there supposed to be some huge revelations yesterday? i didn't see anything. :(

bump. gonna listen, this Montgomery guy just sounded a little too ridiculous to me so far. If he really stole a bunch of secret documents why isn't he arrested?

yes but fortunately this is way bigger than anything nunes would have leaked. and amazingly fewer than 2,000 people have listened to this through completion.

feds raided his place but couldn't find anything. a better question might be "if he really scammed the government as badly as they claim he did, why isn't he in jail?"

Nunes was supposed to disclose more about the info he received, but he pushed it back. AFAIK he's still supposed to eventually.

Bump

>but he pushed it back
what a jerk. i want my HABBENING.

weren't the Freedom Watch bros going to release some shit if congress didn't act?

b-bump?

They threatened Nunes that they would go public if he didn't speak up. He spoke up the following day.

Listening now. This is fucking huge!!!

Don't let this slide!!!

This. Nunes doesn't have balls and shouldn't be trusted.

Listen to it. This seems like a legit happening.

Trump was part of the elite, and then turned on them with the patriots working in intelligence. He was a sleeper cell. They exposed their crimes to him and he stayed clean in order to run.

Really? Arpaio's reaction struck me as sort of condescending. Maybe I misinterpreted?

Not sure. Maybe he was playing impartial in order to protect himself in the upcoming case. So it wouldn't be a provable conspiracy or racketeering

really made me think

Judge Jeanine is personal friends with Pres Trump

why did you post part two before part one. I didn't read it and I was fucking confused. Faggot.

mislabled how? whats right the url or what it says in the page

he has blackmail for sure

Bumping for disclosure

12:53

THE HAMMER IS MENTIONED

WIKILEAKS JUST LEAKED THIS NOW

Good find

More like 12:50 but shit

The pieces are falling into place. The greatest happening of our time will finally unfold

theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/

Part gets really really good. Sheriff Arpaio is fucking bad ass

Bump

Bump.

Holy shit listening to the second part now, insane

Someone summarize this shit.

Yes someone needs to give a quick rundown on this.

>1 year
this shit is a year old? wtf

Its been sat on and the left painted arpaio as untrustable to montgomery kept going to others to try and get it out

it's from 2013

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

basically clapper and the cia know all kinds of shit. they are bad hombres. trump's election has fucked up their plan

more like blumpf, am i rite

It looks like it was posted over a year ago. A lot of what this guy is talking about can now be confirmed from the vault7 shit from wikileaks. Like, literally naming some of the programs used by the CIA. Had I listened tot his a year ago when it was posted I would have thought it too far fetched. It's now confirmable. He talks a lot about Brennan and Clapper and how they lied. We now know for a fact they lied. This guy was on point-- a year ago.

That's the fucking point. This interview was posted a year ago and everyone thought it was conspiracy nonsense. A lot of it is now confirmable.

someone please give us retards a quick gestaltic rundown.

They also talk about how roger allies, CEO of Fox News wanted to take Obama down. We know now that Obama's admin/ or deep state took him down with sex scandal smear campaign.

newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

This is the scandal of our lifetime, and you want a run down bc you don't have 30min to listen?

This is like being a fly on the wall of a huge happening!!!! Why miss out?

If my numbers confirm, this spying scandal will lead to at least one high level arrest

ohhhhhh igi now thx

Montgomery is con man
Seach him on wikipedia

Smear campaign to discredit him by the CIA. Listen to the fucking interview you cheese eating freedom hating french beta faggot.

LOL wikipedia. now there's a wonderful source!

I hope you get killed by crack niggers after your family get raped and tortured to death

BUUUUUMP

The same people you're letting take over your country because you're too much of a fucking pussy to do anything about it. Ok. I live in a gated community. I haven't seen a black person in weeks.

Fuck off baguette nigger.

Found the fucking traitor.

I hope you die in an apartment fire started by peaceful invaders.

bump

conspirationists in full force
too bad no one, but idots and brain dead people, will believe you
you're like the crazy hobos who yell that the apocalypse is coming soon, and that everybody is laughing at
like Pizzagate, you try very hard to make that story true
you're just shilling for the far right
you're just trying to occupy the people while Trump is destroying your country, for the sake of the Kremlin
The investigations are still ongoing and Trump will be impeached

>The investigations are still ongoing and Trump will be impeached
a-a-any day now guys...

bump

Bumping

This shit is insane. Everyone has to listen